Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,907 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma (27215 Views)

JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result / UTME: Reps Asks JAMB To Suspend NIN Requirement For Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by wonder233: 11:37am On Jul 06, 2023
@windvane shebi dem no born House of Reps well?
What I was educating you about that Jamb can be subjected to arbitration and litigation as any other entity in a dispute is becoming clear to you ba?

Tribal hate will not let some of you use your common sense
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by ManWater: 11:37am On Jul 06, 2023
perfecta1:
Omo you dull gan ošŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by lailo: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2023
Obidients are calling a 19-year old mummy wey don dey collect big gbola teytey a minor. I just laugh in bayafraud grin
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Ayatullah(m): 11:41am On Jul 06, 2023
They should mind their business and let JAMB do her work.

Infact they should learn how to function well from JAMB.

Mmesoma is a 19 year old brilliant fraudster who is legally qualified to carry her cross.

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Enskynelson(m): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2023
Okortor:
As an Intelligence Officer, This girl doesn't look nor sound guilty. however the way and manner in which Jamb is taking the issue now looks more suspicious on their path and more like a political induced war on her or whatever.

Take it or leave it , Mmesoma is a brilliant girl and as such doesn't need a forgery or an upgrade to prove that, only dullars engage in such act! The hardship facing the country alone is something to focus on and not on an innocent girl.

That being said, I suspect a glitch on Jamb's website or a cyber error but this girl doesn't look like she's aware of the alleged offense being accused of.

Peace!

Read this:

In 2021, a UTME candidate, Ifesinachi John, 19, claimed he scored 380 in the UTME, but the result checker kept showing 265. Master John and his father, John Ifenkpam, accused JAMB of altering his result. The father, therefore, petitioned the examination body through his lawyer, demanding N1 billion damages and that his son be allowed to retake the test. The candidate claimed that his UTME scores from 2019 till 2021 had been ā€œalteredā€ by JAMB, denying him the opportunity to study his desired course ā€“ Medicine, ThisDay reported. It was later found that the candidate saved his sisterā€™s phone number with 55019 ā€“the shortcode that automatically sends UTME results to candidatesā€™ phone numbers when requested. The candidate later confessed and pleaded for mercy. However, JAMB handed him to the police for investigation.

Also in 2019, a UTME candidate, Kingsley Unekwe, 18, confessed to upgrading his UTME score from 201 to 269 during the hearing of a panel set up by JAMB to probe the cases of what many called ā€˜double resultsā€™. JAMB had informed the public at the time that many candidates had forged their results and inflated their scores through the activities of scammers but insisted that what they were parading were fake results.
In the same year, JAMB arrested a 19-year-old candidate, Adah Eche, for allegedly upgrading his UTME scores from 153 to 290. The candidate was said to have patronised some individuals on social media who claimed to ā€œupgrade candidatesā€™ scores.ā€ The details of the fraudulent practice were eventually traced to and found on Master Echeā€™s mobile telephone. Meanwhile, after getting his scores inflated, the candidate wrote a letter to JAMB, accusing it of making a mistake in the scores earlier released. Upon investigation, details of the fraudulent transaction were found on the candidateā€™s phone. Other details found on his phone were of him encouraging other candidates who scored below the cut-off marks to upgrade theirs as well in order for them to gain admission.

This is Nigeria where 17 year-old boy killed a girl and was caught burning her head for money-making rituals. I have seen brilliant students cheat in exams hall.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Elidrisy20: 11:44am On Jul 06, 2023
I know say na dem go pass that bill
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by AngelicBeing: 11:46am On Jul 06, 2023
Neoteny7:

Clearly you're dumber than a pile of wet rocks.

It takes literally 5 minutes to alter an existing document using even Microsoft Paint. And it doesn't cost anything.

Jamb has shown her authentic result already.

Also, donkey, ask yourself why she's the only one with the old template.

Either your stupidity or petty ethnic sentiment is clouding your miniscule brain, or you're just a troll. Either way, fukk off

Hahaha, for this kind of hot response from you to the guy, l will call IG OF POLICE to detain you for 1000 years in Abuja without bail, savages everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by ShenTeh(m): 11:49am On Jul 06, 2023
Neoteny7:

This is a terrible take.

Jamb is the sole body that can authoritatively say whether or not her result is authentic, and they've done so.

I don't know what else you people are going to investigate. You'll still end up asking jamb for answers.

Why not question why she's the only one parading an invalid result format, one she printed herself from god knows where?

This is all a bunch of nonsense in an easily-distracted country full of suspicion, tribal sentiments, and no end of idiots.

That damn girl is a crook and that's the end of the matter.

This worries me. So say JAMB come out today to say the result they issued to you 20years ago is outright fake. How do you prove your case that JAMB got it wrong? Would that not put us all at the mercy of every certificate issuing body if we are not given an opportunity of an investigation by a third party body?

I am careful not to indict anyone, and if you or any of your loved ones have ever been accused wrongly, you will value the opportunity of an investigation/fair hearing by a third party.

There may be possibly hundreds of others too parading the result that JAMB can't authenticate and may not be in the news because the figures did not bring them into the top best in the exam. It would be appropriate for JAMB to be professional enough to investigate if there are others who are undercutting the system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 06, 2023
Good one from House of Representatives. Iā€™m ashamed of Nigerians. This tribal wars wonā€™t make us a great nation. Especially people castigating this girl. You all know Nigeria websites is not secure and authentic. Any hacker can hack it successfully.

This girl has came out to tell us what really transpired. But some very useless people still blaming Igbo tribe. Iā€™m a Yoruba man from Osun state. But blaming each other everyday wonā€™t make us a great nation.

Igbo, Yoruba , Hausa, Fulani and any other ethnic groups, we are all one. God created us for each other.

I knew what happened during election between Yoruba and Igbo. Election has come and gone, why canā€™t we work together to make this nation a great country.

I pity majorities of people on nairaland, some have not eaten talkless of having small amount inside their bank account, but they will rather be here abusing each other all because of politicians that doesnā€™t know them. Those politicians are living large with their families. The poor masses are the one suffering.

Please, letā€™s stop all these altitudes. A heart full of bitterness and envy wonā€™t make you grow. Letā€™s find a way to work with each other to make a great nation.

If to say foreign countries donā€™t allow or accept our brothers and sisters into their government agencies. We will be the one to be crying foul. Those people accepted them, especially USA and uk. Why canā€™t we talk to ourselves.

May God help us
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by DOptical: 11:50am On Jul 06, 2023
Emperormartin:

The energy jamb is putting to fight this small girl of Igbo extraction if they have put it on the money swallowed in their office by a snake I swear they'd have found that money...

Who told you the culprit hasn't been nabbed? See below for example. I don't even understand why you're looking at it from tribal lenses. Ojerinde the previous jamb registrar was jailed for looting, did you see anyone screaming about it?

This new registrar has his own integrity to protect. I don't even know what I would do if I were in his shoes. Because you can't confess to have seen your original 249 scores on your phone sent through sms by Jamb yet proceed to blackmail Jamb with a forged result because of your greediness to collect money from the state government who notified Jamb about the sham. Then you have some mob blackmailing and attacking Jamb with the bullshit, only for her to start confessing to have seen her original 249 scores on her phone, after Jamb fact checked with Airtel. If you were in the new registrar shoes, what would you have done? Will you have kept quiet while one criminal idiot mudsling your image? You dey craze?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by bal4real: 11:56am On Jul 06, 2023
Neoteny7:

This is a terrible take.

Jamb is the sole body that can authoritatively say whether or not her result is authentic, and they've done so.

I don't know what else you people are going to investigate. You'll still end up asking jamb for answers.

Why not question why she's the only one parading an invalid result format, one she printed herself from god knows where?

This is all a bunch of nonsense in an easily-distracted country full of suspicion, tribal sentiments, and no end of idiots.

Oga u r blinded by hatred and bigotry for the Igbos. Can't u read where House said...
The House said it was cognizant of the fact that uploading or downloading results of examinations or polls electronically, in Nigeria, glitches can occur at any time, hence the need to establish the facts before any blames.
The poor girl may be innocent, and JAMB might be innocent too. The problem could be from their server, glitches in uploading and downloading of results, as the House had rightly pointed out, which I also suspected.
JAMB, as an institution, will try to cover up their mistake by accusing the poor innocent girl.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Nononsense247: 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
LionTiger:
It was a server issue. Read her today's interview on channels TV.
Which server... Igbo server or which ... Una dey craze .. since no be other tribe... Etiyawerey
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by bal4real: 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
Enskynelson:

Read this:

In 2021, a UTME candidate, Ifesinachi John, 19, claimed he scored 380 in the UTME, but the result checker kept showing 265. Master John and his father, John Ifenkpam, accused JAMB of altering his result. The father, therefore, petitioned the examination body through his lawyer, demanding N1 billion damages and that his son be allowed to retake the test. The candidate claimed that his UTME scores from 2019 till 2021 had been ā€œalteredā€ by JAMB, denying him the opportunity to study his desired course ā€“ Medicine, ThisDay reported. It was later found that the candidate saved his sisterā€™s phone number with 55019 ā€“the shortcode that automatically sends UTME results to candidatesā€™ phone numbers when requested. The candidate later confessed and pleaded for mercy. However, JAMB handed him to the police for investigation.

Also in 2019, a UTME candidate, Kingsley Unekwe, 18, confessed to upgrading his UTME score from 201 to 269 during the hearing of a panel set up by JAMB to probe the cases of what many called ā€˜double resultsā€™. JAMB had informed the public at the time that many candidates had forged their results and inflated their scores through the activities of scammers but insisted that what they were parading were fake results.
In the same year, JAMB arrested a 19-year-old candidate, Adah Eche, for allegedly upgrading his UTME scores from 153 to 290. The candidate was said to have patronised some individuals on social media who claimed to ā€œupgrade candidatesā€™ scores.ā€ The details of the fraudulent practice were eventually traced to and found on Master Echeā€™s mobile telephone. Meanwhile, after getting his scores inflated, the candidate wrote a letter to JAMB, accusing it of making a mistake in the scores earlier released. Upon investigation, details of the fraudulent transaction were found on the candidateā€™s phone. Other details found on his phone were of him encouraging other candidates who scored below the cut-off marks to upgrade theirs as well in order for them to gain admission.

This is Nigeria where 17 year-old boy killed a girl and was caught burning her head for money-making rituals. I have seen brilliant students cheat in exams hall.
Show us proof to your claims.
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by drlaykay(m): 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
Neoteny7:

This is a terrible take.

I believe she did it to deceive her parents into believing she scored high. She never envisaged all the paparazzi that will follow. But the parents being quite exposed decided to pursue the privileges that accompany such feat. And of course, the beginning of the doom.
JAMB had done their investigation before calling her out and whatever investigations will be done further will still be around what JAMB did.
Her coming back to admit that she scored 249 means she isn't sure of herself.

There's no exam I have written that I won't tell you what my score range will be after the exam. 362 to 249 is a very huge gap. Deserving students will insist 249 was a wrong score and insist on writing again.

Anyone who listened to the JAMB spokesman can tell she was lying. And the questions are why is she the only one who experienced that glitch? Why was the name not different or the examination number or the subject combination. Why was it only the scores that changed and the total score was accurate?

However, I have also been a victim of system malfunctioning twice with MTN where I was called a liar because their system presented something else. The second time, I was exonerated after two days, as the system updated itself. So, glitches can happen.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Nononsense247: 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
bal4real:

Show us proof to your claims.
Oga brilliant students cheats too... Abeg
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Sheggy13(m): 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
Gadafii:
There was a time in this country that jamb server has a terrible glitch that scored all applicants above 200, few years back, we also remember how their poor server impede accreditation every year, jamb is notorious for these, this makes it difficult to believe jambs side of the story, and also why couldnā€™t they wait for dss investigation if they were not trying to cover their poor outing
Server glitch that affected ONLY her out of over 2 million candidates that wrote UTME, to produce wrong result format that has been discontinued since 2021? Good enough you admitted that the glitch that happened then affected numerous candidates.

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Nononsense247: 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kingcalls:

Any reasonable person will agree with ur point...but the issue is that the tribe that's full of envy and bitterness , turned it to tribal war...calling her a criminal ...
Oga una like nonsense so far na una tribe igbos... All this drug shit scam inside market na una dey do am pass but Sabi point fingers like oloriburuku wey una be.... That girl na big liar... Jamb doesn't have result printout in that format anymore .. she can't even print if it's not original result

1 Like

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Kingcalls: 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2023
Buliwyf:

You are very dumb. So you haven't seen people faking the same result with her same format everywhere on the internet? It's like all the smart people in Igboland have gone silent and allowed morons to take over.

U are too dumb and deluded not to understand that u can't forget a document and announce it to the world ... I can't still a diamond and then go to TV to display it as mine ... y do u have such a concrete head.... the little girl is even more intelligent than u by milessss
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by bal4real: 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2023
Nononsense247:

Oga brilliant students cheats too... Abeg
Oga, I'm simply asking you to back up your claims with proofs. Is that hard to comprehend?
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Nononsense247: 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2023
Neoteny7:

Clearly you're dumber than a pile of wet rocks.

It takes literally 5 minutes to alter an existing document using even Microsoft Paint. And it doesn't cost anything.

Jamb has shown her authentic result already.

Also, donkey, ask yourself why she's the only one with the old template.

Either your stupidity or petty ethnic sentiment is clouding your miniscule brain, or you're just a troll. Either way, fukk off

Bleep off or bomb danu... Awon werey Omo igbo
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by DOptical: 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
bal4real:

Oga u r blinded by hatred and bigotry for the Igbos. Can't u read where House said...
The House said it was cognizant of the fact that uploading or downloading results of examinations or polls electronically, in Nigeria, glitches can occur at any time, hence the need to establish the facts before any blames.
The poor girl may be innocent, and JAMB might be innocent too. The problem could be from their server, glitches in uploading and downloading of results, as the House had rightly pointed out, which I also suspected.
JAMB, as an institution, will try to cover up their mistake by accusing the poor innocent girl.

You dey craze for looking at it from tribal lenses. Ojerinde the previous jamb registrar was jailed for looting, did you see anyone screaming about it? So what shit are you chatting exactly? Na madness?

Meanwhile, this new registrar has his own integrity to protect. I don't even know what I would do if I were in his shoes. Because you can't confess to have seen your original 249 scores on your phone sent through sms by Jamb yet proceed to blackmail Jamb with a forged result because of your greediness to collect money from the state government who notified Jamb about the sham. Then you have some mob blackmailing and attacking Jamb with the bullshit, only for her to start confessing to have seen her original 249 scores on her phone, after Jamb fact checked with Airtel. If you were in the new registrar shoes, what would you have done? Will you have kept quiet while one criminal idiot mudsling your image? You dey craze?

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Nononsense247: 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
ikennamadu1:
Yoruba people are bitter and heartless... Same people dey call 2face knife are here calling an innocent girl a criminal.. Same people weh dey rob banks for south west .. Shame no dey catch them ... People weh support drug baron and muslim-muslim candidate because naa them brother... I can't fathom the kind of bitter heart this people possess.. Even when jamb did not carry out a proper investigation.. Puuuuuuaaaaaahhhh
Innocent... My prayer na make una get una biafra... Oloriburuku niyin se
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Kingcalls: 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
Nononsense247:

Oga una like nonsense so far na una tribe igbos... All this drug shit scam inside market na una dey do am pass but Sabi point fingers like oloriburuku wey una be.... That girl na big liar... Jamb doesn't have result printout in that format anymore .. she can't even print if it's not original result

Ur King was convicted for drug offences in the USA... ur tribe is known for pushing drugs ... ur tribe is known for envy and bitterness ... reason ur tribe don't grow ...
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by windvane(m): 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
wonder233:
@windvane shebi dem no born House of Reps well?
What I was educating you about that Jamb can be subjected to arbitration and litigation as any other entity in a dispute is becoming clear to you ba?

Tribal hate will not let some of you use your common sense
You are the tribal bigot here,most of you try to buy pity when it comes to your tribe.....

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Buliwyf: 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kingcalls:

U are too dumb and deluded not to understand that u can't forget a document and announce it to the world ... I can't still a diamond and then go to TV to display it as mine ... y do u have such a concrete head.... the little girl is even more intelligent than u by milessss

Monkey descendant of morons. So the other Igbo guy they caught 2 years ago doing the same thing also didn't forge it right? Idiotic cows will find any excuse. But if it was someone from another tribe now you will believe it. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by ugfellas: 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2023
I have watched with kin interest on the jamb brohaha. I called it bruhaha cos, at the end of the day, the young girl would be vindicated.

I have also been a victim of similar issue from Jamb.

I recalled in 2009, I was among the candidates who sat for jamb and I scored 245. My preferred choice of institution was the university of Nigeria Nssuka. On getting to UNN, after giving them my jamb registration number, I was told that they couldn't find the result I printed from Jambs' website. I had to travel to Jambs' head office in Bwari Abuja; still they couldn't find my result after purchasing many scratched cards. I got frustrated. There was no one to help me back then. So, I had to purchase Poly Jamb as it was called back then, in 2009. I was among the last sets of candidates who sat for the last Poly Jamb in Nigeria before it was changed to UTME. You see, it was Jambs' error or perhaps, they sold my result. Imagine the pains I went through then. I almost took my life when my dad asked me to wait for another year to sit for Jamb. That was when I realized Poly Jamb is still available. When I saw this little girl's case, I know that jamb is at it again.
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by sonofElElyon: 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
ā€¢set up ad-hoc committee to unravel drama

https://tribuneonlineng.com/suspend-all-actions-on-mmesoma-over-alleged-result-manipulation-reps-tells-jamb/

Reps can not "order" jamb... Their resolution is at best persuasive since it is not a bill passed into law
Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by samuelson06(m): 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
ManWater:
I still can't fathom why any sensible girl will fake her JAMB result to have the HIGHEST SCORE. Highest score that will easily attract nationwide publicity & also attract the attention of JAMB to come & easily expose it as fake.
&she still went ahead to protest to Anambra Education Commissioner that Jamb didn't recognise her fake highest score.

It's practically impossible to do all these, without getting caught.
It's like stealing an expensive rough diamond, & later come out to brag that you own the most expensive diamond necklace in the country.

If she was involved in the fake, then she must be very foolish/insensible. &not owning up yet implies a hardened criminal.
Else she may just be an innocent victim of a fraudulent JAMB result scheme or JAMB system glitch.

Had same reasoning but some people here were labeling me Igbo.

It's either she's innocent or a hardened criminal. I'll prefer an independent investigator to handle the case.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Result Manipulation: Reps Orders JAMB To Suspend All Actions On Mmesoma by Adeneeyee84: 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kingcalls:

U are the one with the terrible take ... how can a person deliberately forge a document and announce it to the world... to even fake it , she must have alot of money...where will that girl see money to fake her result... the problem with most Nigerians like u , is that u lack critical thinking...reason u keep on electing criminals to rule u ...

Y can't JAMB get her script for everyone to see
U are most dumbest have ever meet on social media.
1.Who told u it takes a lot of money to alter/fake a result on a system?
2. Why is she the only student parading with the old JAMB result notification of 2021 out of 1.6 million students who sat for the exam?
U lack critical thinking indeed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Policeman Fires At University Of Ibadan Student On Campus / Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience / Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.