Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu (28199 Views)

Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys / Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life / Enugu: Asphalting Of Ikpa Road (Nru) In Nsukka (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by Rostikol: 1:32am On Jul 06, 2023
Even the way IPOB are conducting themselves is a clear indication that a 'Biafra' would be a dictatorship hellhole.

Imagine being a popular opposition candidate during an IPOB - led regime.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by Biafman: 1:34am On Jul 06, 2023
Supremos:
If you want to sit at home, ensure only you and your family that's sitting at home
Over 70 million Biafrans sat at home to the order of Simon Ekpa. Start preparing for life under cocoa. We IPOB will severe the free oil and gas which you parasites are stealing from Biafraland.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by Biafman: 1:36am On Jul 06, 2023
Rostikol:
Even the way IPOB are conducting themselves is a clear indication that a 'Biafra' would be a dictatorship hellhole.

Imagine being a popular opposition candidate during an IPOB - led regime.

Rossike the new yoruba slave, there is no democracy in freedom fighting. Get that into your slave illiterate head. IPOB is a quasi military movement and until Biafra is restored, it operates under command and control.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by Benny90: 1:53am On Jul 06, 2023
Biafman:

Why should it concern a parasite. You concern should be to start thinking of life under cocoa because the free money from Biafra's oil and gas will soon be cut off from you lazy people.
What oil are you talking about Palm oil

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by Biafman: 1:55am On Jul 06, 2023
Benny90:

What oil are you talking about Palm oil
illiterate, google is your friend. Your illiterate question goes a long way to show why you failed your elementary 6 exam.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by crisubanijunior(m): 1:59am On Jul 06, 2023
Honestly. Truly we are indeed the victims of our own circumstances. Else i dont see how the best way to protest for the release of Nnamdi Kanu is to sabotage and destroy our own, inflicting more hardship on the already suffering masses of the South East.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by Biafman: 2:02am On Jul 06, 2023
crisubanijunior:
Honestly. Truly we are indeed the victims of our own circumstances. Else i dont see how the best way to protest for the release of Nnamdi Kanu is to sabotage and destroy our own, inflicting more hardship on the already suffering masses of the South East.
Oya tell us how best to fight for his release when your so called country have refused to obey simple court order. I know you will abandon this thread and run away without replying to my comment. We have seen many like you who came to tell about a way to do it and when questioned deeper will run away. Oya, i am waiting. Tell us how else.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 06, 2023
Don’t care. Just don’t blame Yoruba or Nigeria for whatever happens from all this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by Biafman: 2:28am On Jul 06, 2023
tundein18:
Don’t care. Just don’t blame Yoruba or Nigeria for whatever happens from all this
Face your region ol'boy. We do not need your so called nigeria or your drug addict presidiot anywhere near Biafra. Our freedom is in our hands and not in the hands of any ijiotu. All you lazy parasites should start to think of life under cocoa. Biafra's oil and gas will soon be out of reach for you parasites to steal.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by Nobody: 2:32am On Jul 06, 2023
Biafman:

Face your region ol'boy. We do not need your so called nigeria or your drug addict presidiot anywhere near Biafra. Our freedom is in our hands and not in the hands of any ijiotu. All you lazy parasites should start to think of life under cocoa. Biafra's oil and gas will soon be out of reach for you parasites to steal.
Whatever happens you guys brought on yourself over there. Remember that

7 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by Anambra1stS0n: 2:36am On Jul 06, 2023
Supremos:
Simeon Ikpa and his terror group of unknown gunmen, has finally declared war on Ndigbo whom they claimed to be liberating
Anambra, Imo has given the miscreants hit they now relocate to Enugu and Ebonyi, nothing like sit at home in Anambra state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by Biafman: 2:37am On Jul 06, 2023
tundein18:

Whatever happens you guys brought on yourself over there. Remember that
Just shut up and face your region. Whatever happens to your own region, you guys brought it upon yourselves, remember?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 06, 2023
Biafman:

Just shut up and face your region. Whatever happens to your own region, you guys brought it upon yourselves, remember?
Unlike you we don’t blame everyone for our problems. But as I said whatever happens you’ll be taking responsibility. No more blame game

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by crisubanijunior(m): 2:40am On Jul 06, 2023
I am sure u have never heard of international court of Arbitration. Employ every legal means to secure his release. And not creating an illegality fighting for what is legal. If your proposition is for the people of the South East to kill there mothers, brothers and sisters because they refused to sit at home and die of hunger in the name of protest, then u are just an enemy of the South East. Its that simple. Dont even try to bring an argument, you wont win with me.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by Biafman: 2:45am On Jul 06, 2023
post=124242133:

Anambra, Imo has given the miscreants hit they now relocate to Enugu and Ebonyi, nothing like sit at home in Anambra state
Just shut you slave and stop joining Imo state in your Anambra nonsense. Eke Uke like you, when real Anambra people talk, would you come out to show face? You have tried your peter obi nonsense and is now comfortable to waiting for another 16 years to start shouting Igbo president.

You are hiding under Anambra and spewing rubbish whereas you come from Uke that nobody knew where they are located. Anambra this, Anambra that, yet you are being dictated for by some illiterate janjaweeeeeeeed from futa jalon. You should be ashamed of yourself by shouting Anambra where there are no steady electricity supplies, no pipe born water, no standard schools, no good health services, no security and poverty everywhere. Visit Europe, Asia, Middle East to see how humans live and that's what we want to replicate in Biafra. May thunder blow off that your one nigeria small head.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by Biafman: 2:51am On Jul 06, 2023
crisubanijunior:
I am sure u have never heard of international court of Arbitration. Employ every legal means to secure his release. And not creating an illegality fighting for what is legal. If your proposition is for the people of the South East to kill there mothers, brothers and sisters because they refused to sit at home and die of hunger in the name of protest, then u are just an enemy of the South East. Its that simple. Dont even try to bring an argument, you wont win with me.
Mumu, have you heard about obeying court order in your life time? Have your so called country's court discharged and acquitted MNK or not? Which other legal means are you talking about? Why are you nigerians so daft and dumb? Some marauding terrorists migrated from far away futa jalon, came into our territory to dictate for us, and you want us to keep quiet? You are mad. I ask you again, have you heard about obeying court order? Or is that alien to your country?
Now, we should go to court of arbitration for what exactly? Mumu, how is it going with peter Obi in your so called court? Educated fools being dictated for by some illiterates from futa jalon and you are cool with it and begging them not to suffer you more. Sorry we Biafrans are a different people.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by crisubanijunior(m): 3:04am On Jul 06, 2023
Actually thought u were going to bring up good arguments but no, u resorted to insults. Its obvious u really have nothing upstairs. Your sense of reasoning have be beclouded by propaganda. Obviously bro, you are not informed and i shouldnt be wasting my time talking to u on this. If u really think illegality is the way forward to seek legality, then u need a psychiatric evaluation. I am a graduate of international Politics and i know how issues like this are handled. If killing people are the best way to enforce an order seeking for the release of MNK, then i beg God help u dont fall victim of this calamity you are preaching.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by crisubanijunior(m): 3:09am On Jul 06, 2023
You post an unconfirmed video claiming its in Nigeria. I dont deal with falsehood bro. Biafran Radio has really dealt with ur reasoning. Your pysche isnt intact anymore. Please check it. I am a full Blooded Southerner. As a matter of fact i am of a South Eastern Mother. The activities of unknown gun men have affected my maternal people terribly and it is only wise to seek legal means to your struggle than let your people suffer. How does two wrongs make a right? Bro u need a rehab asap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by Biafman: 4:36am On Jul 06, 2023
crisubanijunior:
This fool has ran away as i predicted. He should be dragged out to come tell us how best to go about the release of MNK. All they know is to make silly statements, but when ask to justify it, they will shamelessly run away.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by blackmantis: 5:04am On Jul 06, 2023
Unknown cowards........why cant they go to Abuja and enforce sit at home.
It's defenseless old women that they have power over.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by GeneralPula: 5:05am On Jul 06, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
They won’t listen!

Sit at home for just one day, and it became a problem.

IPOB should include Wednesday and Friday. One day is enough to protest the detention on MNK, and anybody who violates such other should be dealt with mercilessly.

I don’t know Biafrans find it difficult to dedicate 3 working days in a week to MNK.

I heard this sit at home is 1 week o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by ebufa: 5:17am On Jul 06, 2023
totit:
See the level of poverty. Anybody can tell the market women are just trying to make end needs and survive but these jobless, future-less, heartless, and barbaric, lazy men are seen destroying the poor women's source of survival.

And where are their husbands and the able men in that community? They all have hidden under their beds whilst some have run with their tiny tail in between their legs instead of standing up and defending their lands and women. Cowards.

Shame! Shame! Shame! angry

no go pound eba for your husband.....stay on nairaland talking rubbish!
Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:19am On Jul 06, 2023
GeneralPula:

I heard this sit at home is 1 week o

That’s good.

Biafra needs sacrifices and fasting. Monday alone is not enough.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by aswani(m): 5:21am On Jul 06, 2023
muykem:
I love Peter Obi for one thing, he will never criticise activities of his boys. Assuming it's bandits in Benue or Kaduna, he would have occupied Internet by now.

Anti Oby Ezekwesili and Uncle Charlie Boy, we are waiting for your opinion on this needless violence meted out to your tribes people.

Having said the above, my thoughts and prayers go out to my fellow country men, women and children who are being brutalised into submission by IPOB eve Monday. Wen Python dance start now, IPOB go pick race.

So these are the IPOB that Eze Ndigbo of Ajao estate was threatening to bring to Lagos, a hopefully heavy sentence awaits him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by Supremos: 5:49am On Jul 06, 2023
post=124242133:

what does he gain from distabilizing Alaigbo.

3 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by Supremos: 5:51am On Jul 06, 2023
Biafman:

Over 70 million Biafrans sat at home to the order of Simon Ekpa. Start preparing for life under cocoa. We IPOB will severe the free oil and gas which you parasites are stealing from Biafraland.
For your information, I'm nwafor Igbo

4 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by ObongBassey: 6:13am On Jul 06, 2023
What are you people turning SE to?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by ObongBassey: 6:14am On Jul 06, 2023
I pity that little kid that is crying. Enough of this madness. Go to Abuja and release kanu
Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by ObongBassey: 6:17am On Jul 06, 2023
aswani:

Anti Oby Ezekwesili and Uncle Charlie Boy, we are waiting for your opinion on this needless violence meted out to your tribes people.

Having said the above, my thoughts and prayers go out to my fellow country men, women and children who are being brutalised into submission by IPOB eve Monday. Wen Python dance start now, IPOB go pick race.

So these are the IPOB that Eze Ndigbo of Ajao estate was threatening to bring to Lagos, a hopefully heavy sentence awaits him.
some of you Yorubas here are bunch of ret.@rds. do you get paid just to sound stup!d?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by GeneralPula: 7:20am On Jul 06, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

That’s good.

Biafra needs sacrifices and fasting. Monday alone is not enough.
Lol
Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by Generalmystic: 7:24am On Jul 06, 2023
Self destruction is happening in SE.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams / Tinubu Pictured With Godswill Akpabio At Abuja Airport. / APC Primary: Sanwo-Olu, Ganduje, Oyetola Insist On Tinubu As Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.