Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,551 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu (28185 Views)

Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys / Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life / Enugu: Asphalting Of Ikpa Road (Nru) In Nsukka (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by Generalmystic: 7:26am On Jul 06, 2023
ObongBassey:
some of you Yorubas here are bunch of ret.@rds. do you get paid just to sound stup!d?
Those guys are annoying sometimes
Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by TimeMachine2: 7:26am On Jul 06, 2023
Generalmystic:
This is crazy for you people to be destroying una place. SE is becoming a terrorized zone

""Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte

7 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by Generalmystic: 7:29am On Jul 06, 2023
TimeMachine2:

So who is your enemy?. I'm not Igbo but obviously you Yorubas are nauseating

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by Generalmystic: 7:30am On Jul 06, 2023
TimeMachine2:

So who is your enemy?. I'm not Igbo but obviously you Yorubas are nauseating.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by Generalmystic: 7:32am On Jul 06, 2023
@nlfpmod this thread is on its 3rd Page, yet not on frontpage.

The world need to be shown what's happening in SE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by TimeMachine2: 7:34am On Jul 06, 2023
Generalmystic:
So who is your enemy?. I'm not Igbo but obviously you Yorubas are nauseating.
You are a nematode.

4 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by Baronthecelebri: 7:36am On Jul 06, 2023
Good for them
Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by Blazebond(m): 7:42am On Jul 06, 2023
OBI and obidients mouth don close since,very stupid set of people,if na Lagos agbero dey do this one so na there you go see ezekwesili with her chimpanzee mouth dey hala anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by crisubanijunior(m): 8:24am On Jul 06, 2023
I have replied all your mentions back to back. U are just a fool whose psyche has been washed by propaganda hence u support the killing of your own all in the name of protesting for the release of MNK. Like i earlier told u, since u a preacher of violence and death, may u be a victim of what u preach. Simple
Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by crisubanijunior(m): 8:32am On Jul 06, 2023
I go run away from lads like u who arent sound in debate and good reasoning? I dont debate with people whose sentimental and judgmental. U lack basic knowledge and i doubt your mental wellbeing, else how do u preach the killing and destruction of ur own all in the name of seeking for the release of another of ur own? Bring a logical and sound debate and i would engage u. I have simply told u that there are avenues to seek redress, of which the International Court of Arbitration is just one out of the very many.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by ba7man(m): 8:34am On Jul 06, 2023
Highlife217:

The longer he is kept illegally detained, the more he turns into a Nelson Mandela figure, which will make IPOB grow more dangerous
Yeah, a Nelson Mandela figure to the criminally insane section of the populace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by Supremos: 8:40am On Jul 06, 2023
Blazebond:
OBI and obidients mouth don close since,very stupid set of people,if na Lagos agbero dey do this one so na there you go see ezekwesili with her chimpanzee mouth dey hala anyhow.
All your efforts to rope Obi into this madness will always hit the hard wall
Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by Generalmystic: 9:57am On Jul 06, 2023
TimeMachine2:

You are a nematode.
You're a nincompoop.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by saintrow1: 10:39am On Jul 06, 2023
If they really mean business they should set all the markets on fire, not this small things

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by Jayhome24: 10:40am On Jul 06, 2023
Nice one, pls destroy everything okwa ya? Very good boys and clap for yourselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by Helgreenluv(m): 10:41am On Jul 06, 2023
Highlife217:
Release the unlawfully detained Kanu
Ewu Somalia why not go and release the terrorist yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by SayNo2SmallPrik: 10:42am On Jul 06, 2023
Congrats
Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by KingOfTheDamned: 10:42am On Jul 06, 2023
N3TRAL:
The typical Igbo would rather the whole of their village is wiped by his brother than a Fulani, Hausa, Ijaw or Yoruba leader killing the Igbo who threatens to wipe out his own people- this is the very problem of the culture.

Nnamdi Kanu ordered the destruction of police stations and the death of policemen until he was apprehended. The Igbos are still calling for his release.

Killings in the East didn't start because Nnamdi Kanu was arrested. Nnamdi Kanu was arrested because the FG felt that if the man who sponsored the killings of officers in the East was behind bars, the killings would stop.

It doesn't seem the killings and destructions will end anytime soon. When it all started I wrote on this platform that " arming a group of degenerates is easy. What is hard is disarming them."
I do not like you and I think you are less than human and should be caught but on this you are 100% right. I admit you are true and true on this, I am humbled

3 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by emmybobo1: 10:42am On Jul 06, 2023
Highlife217:

The longer he is kept illegally detained, the more he turns into a Nelson Mandela figure, which will make IPOB grow more dangerous
And how does it affect the abuja politicians.you are just an illiterate and people like you shouldn't be alive

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by NewNg1: 10:42am On Jul 06, 2023
Distractions...
Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by lexy2014: 10:42am On Jul 06, 2023
Highlife217:

you didnt answer the question you were asked...
Supremos:
And the way to release him is to burn down Alaigbo?

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by ProphetM0hammad: 10:43am On Jul 06, 2023
Biafman:
Tinubu boys at work to blackmail Simon Ekpa and IPOB Auto Piloters. We are used to your blackmail and propaganda. Tinubu has no jurisdiction over our land. Biafra must be restored this year 2023 and it's by the choice of Biafrans.
It's no longer Buhari and Fulani, it's now Tinubu
2027 or 2031 it would be Kwankwaso

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by atobs4real(m): 10:44am On Jul 06, 2023
Highlife217:
Release the unlawfully detained Kanu
Go and release him
You people are killing your selves and reducing your population.
Good one from your brothers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by muykem: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2023
This is good for south east.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by ladywise: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2023
false information this is abakaliki not Enugu.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by Jayhome24: 10:46am On Jul 06, 2023
Nice one, pls destroy everything okwa ya? Very good boys and clap for yourselves....
Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by enemyofprogress: 10:46am On Jul 06, 2023
For sey na Yoruba land this madness dey happen, the Lagos is a no man's land people, for don laff us tire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by Samogloby: 10:47am On Jul 06, 2023
You can all see and agree with me that those IPOB miscreants are senseless. How can you destroy people goods who are trying to survive this Nigeria hardship. Very senseless people

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by rajiedreez: 10:48am On Jul 06, 2023
Please justify this. Who exactly are you hurting
Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by LeeMason(m): 10:48am On Jul 06, 2023
Good let them keep destroying their means of livelihood so we the Ijaws can catch up with them 😆

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu by Sharpsharp00123: 10:49am On Jul 06, 2023
Supremos:
Simeon Ikpa and his terror group of unknown gunmen, has finally declared war on Ndigbo whom they claimed to be liberating
proeast, Gidgiddy, 001Lagos don’t care so far it’s not lagos

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River / Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!! / Buhari Will Concede If Defeated, Congratulate Winner, Says APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.