Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

How To Make Money Online In Nigeria - Tutorial - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online In Nigeria - Tutorial (5326 Views)

Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? / 6 Proven, Risk-free Ways To Make Real Money Online In Nigeria / Top 5 Shop Online In Nigeria Stores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money Online In Nigeria - Tutorial by HERO111: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2011
moderator, please allow this guys' posts we are really learning and enjoying his tutorial. thank you
Re: How To Make Money Online In Nigeria - Tutorial by Winnerslfc(m): 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2011
gbengaijot:

@everyone, i am sorry i'll have to stop doing this tutorial. This is the 5th time i'll be posting and i keep getting banned by the antispam bot and th moderators keep deleting my post.

Funny thing is that the moderators keep deleting the post, despite the fact that i never at all advertised any products, neither did i asked anyone to send me a private email.

Yet, despite all of the antispam bots aggressiveness, there are still lots of people posting spam on this Business/Money category and they are getting past the Moderators.

Sorry guys, i'll only be able to continue this tutorial on my website, the one in my signature.
lol nice wisdom. U know what? U av suxesfuly becom one of my mentors. I like guys with such wisdom. U are indeed a very good marketer.
@Nairalanders, pls let's go over to his forum because he's making good sense there.
Glad to meet you boss.
Re: How To Make Money Online In Nigeria - Tutorial by ajadek(m): 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2011
@gbengaijot.gud of u
Re: How To Make Money Online In Nigeria - Tutorial by Ogbonnagba(m): 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2011
@ gbeiyga you have done a great work thanks for shearing this information. Making money online could be of different forms. You can promote products and services and get paid for it or you can have your own product to sale and make 100% income from it. Most people this days prefers email marketing and its very lucrative you can get your hands on it and make a full time income from it. I argue you to start some thing today dont wait start making money online today. You can get all the detail you need to get started from <url http://www.onlinemoney-tips.com
Re: How To Make Money Online In Nigeria - Tutorial by Ogbonnagba(m): 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2011
@ gbenga you have done a great work thanks for shearing this information. Making money online could be of different forms. You can promote products and services and get paid for it or you can have your own product to sale and make 100% income from it. Most people this days prefers email marketing and its very lucrative you can get your hands on it and make a full time income from it. I argue you to start some thing today dont wait start making money online today. You can get all the detail you need to get started from <url http://www.onlinemoney-tips.com</url>

Re: How To Make Money Online In Nigeria - Tutorial by gbengaijot(m): 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2011
Winnerslfc:

lol nice wisdom. U know what? U av suxesfuly becom one of my mentors. I like guys with such wisdom. U are indeed a very good marketer.
@Nairalanders, pls let's go over to his forum because he's making good sense there.
Glad to meet you boss.

Thanks bro. To be honest, i really wish to continue this tutorial on this thread on Nairaland, however, i have just posted another article and the mods have just deleted it simply because it has "how to make money" in it.

I have suspended this because its annoying already. I'll have to do the tutorials on my own website[Check signature link]

Anyone that wants to continue to learn can go there to read.

Ogbonnagba:

@ gbeiyga you have done a great work thanks for shearing this information. Making money online could be of different forms. You can promote products and services and get paid for it or you can have your own product to sale and make 100% income from it. Most people this days prefers email marketing and its very lucrative you can get your hands on it and make a full time income from it. I argue you to start some thing today dont wait start making money online today. You can get all the detail you need to get started from <url http://www.onlinemoney-tips.com

Ogbonnagba, no offense, but you are one of the half baked marketers too. If you want to advertise your website, go and create your own thread instead of hijacking other peoples thread. That is not the way to market your website.
Re: How To Make Money Online In Nigeria - Tutorial by JAZES(m): 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2011
@Gbenga,
Good stuffs man and lovely forum too grin grin grin
I will join you soon when am through with my present project
to share with peeps how to make online.
Keep up the good work man.
Re: How To Make Money Online In Nigeria - Tutorial by gbengaijot(m): 11:28pm On Oct 10, 2011
JAZES:

@Gbenga,
Good stuffs man and lovely forum too grin grin grin
I will join you soon when am through with my present project
to share with peeps how to make online.
Keep up the good work man.

Thanks very much JAZES.
Re: How To Make Money Online In Nigeria - Tutorial by globalmind: 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2011
Thank you very much for all the informations you give out for free, May God almight continue to bless with more wisdom.

Do you want to earn Euro and dollars from a Google Adsense Parked Domain?
www.moneyparked..com
Re: How To Make Money Online In Nigeria - Tutorial by gbengaijot(m): 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2011
globalmind:

Thank you very much for all the informations you give out for free, May God almight continue to bless with more wisdom.

Do you want to earn Euro and dollars from a Google Adsense Parked Domain?
www.moneyparked..com

Thanks but this thread is not about parked domain. Why not create a separate thread where you can talk about parked domains instead of hijacking threads with your adverts. How can you teach someone to make money from parked domains when your own website is on a ..com ?

That is contradicting
Re: How To Make Money Online In Nigeria - Tutorial by TomFord: 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2011
Hmmm.interesting piece
I wonder why the rules can't be relaxed to accommodate genuine posters
why are the mods silent on his plea?
I'm not sure i see anything relating to this topic(or the continuation) on your signature
all the same,thumbs up
Re: How To Make Money Online In Nigeria - Tutorial by gbengaijot(m): 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2011
Tom Ford:

Hmmm.interesting piece
I wonder why the rules can't be relaxed to accommodate genuine posters
why are the mods silent on his plea?
I'm not sure i see anything relating to this topic(or the continuation) on your signature
all the same,thumbs up

I am not against the antispam bot to be honest, however, the mods should just have approved the post instead of deleting it. Thats the issue here.

If you click on "Newbies Corner" on the forum, you'll find it there.
Re: How To Make Money Online In Nigeria - Tutorial by LagBlogger(m): 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2011
OP, I love what you are doing sharing these tips for free on How to make money online in Nigeria. Keep it up
Re: How To Make Money Online In Nigeria - Tutorial by odhus(m): 8:42am On Nov 30, 2011
Go to http:///c29xe92 And sigup u get $140 and u get more for doing simple job.no dolling i don get $300 a day go now
Re: How To Make Money Online In Nigeria - Tutorial by dchoosen(m): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2011
@ odhus are u sure hope its not another scam or ponzi? moreover the site is not opening check the address again
Re: How To Make Money Online In Nigeria - Tutorial by joeshed(m): 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
pls, u didn't tell us your site... I've really learnt alot reading your posts... I'd love to get the complete lectures. Am chinonso shedrack j on facebook.
Re: How To Make Money Online In Nigeria - Tutorial by Booty4me: 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
joeshed:
pls, u didn't tell us your site... I've really learnt alot reading your posts... I'd love to get the complete lectures. Am chinonso shedrack j on facebook.

Its Imclassroomcom .. you came late brother.. Check the date this thread was created.. Will all benfited from the guy until his forum crashed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Games For Pools Stakers / How To Register A New Private Company In Nigeria At Corporate Affairs Commission / Nestle To Close Nairobi Office As It Restructures Business In Sub-saharan Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.