Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Why Enigma Callls Atheists And Others Mumus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Enigma Callls Atheists And Others Mumus (1027 Views)

Atheists And Their Stupidity / Question For Atheists And Religious People / A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Enigma Callls Atheists And Others Mumus by zataxs: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2011
He is following Jesus' example.

Jesus calls a Caananite woman a dog when she asks him to help her sick daughter. He says he only helps Jews.

He later relents because she shows great faith, ha ha ha

Matthew 15:22-28 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession.” Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.” He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.” The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said. He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to their dogs.” “Yes, Lord,” she said, “but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters’ table.” Then Jesus answered, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed from that very hour.

another good one below

"If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters — yes, even his own life — he cannot be my disciple." Luke 14:26
Re: Why Enigma Callls Atheists And Others Mumus by harakiri(m): 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2011
Hehehehahaha,Nice!
Re: Why Enigma Callls Atheists And Others Mumus by manmustwac(m): 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2011
he just gets frustrated thats why they have to invent terms like evangelical athiests
Re: Why Enigma Callls Atheists And Others Mumus by aletheia(m): 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2011
@manmustwac: I suppose you will now lock this thread. Or won't you?
Re: Why Enigma Callls Atheists And Others Mumus by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2011
aletheia:

@manmustwac: I suppose you will now lock this thread. Or won't you?

why would he? Its fashionable to be seen to attack christianity.
Re: Why Enigma Callls Atheists And Others Mumus by zataxs: 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2011
@davidylan attack? please expound, many people talk about being insulted our attacked by atheists, but are not bringing the evidence to go along with it.
Re: Why Enigma Callls Atheists And Others Mumus by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2011
zataxs:

@davidylan attack? please expound,  many people talk about being insulted our attacked by atheists,  but are not bringing the evidence to go along with it.

Are you blind?  grin Just read through the religion section.
YOU even have threads set up for that singular purpose.
Re: Why Enigma Callls Atheists And Others Mumus by Enigma(m): 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2011
@ aletheia and davidylan

It is quite telling that manmustwac does not consider this a thread to be closed; not only that he is even an active participant! All good. smiley

Anyway, the fact remains:

Enigma:

Anywhere you see an evangelical atheist, even on his own, you see a fool and you also see the very worst case of the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

Only an omniscient person or a fool can say there is no God.

cool

I suppose that manmustwac will now lock the thread because thin-skinned evangelical atheists' sensibilities will be "offended" by my post.

cool
Re: Why Enigma Callls Atheists And Others Mumus by JeSoul(f): 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2011
Ah! who dares harrass my future in-law?  angry  cheesy You berra mind yourself oh before thunder strikes, and strikes hard.

Enigma, you have acheived rock-star status it appears  cheesy  grin congrats my in-law! lol. I for apply key, but e be like say you sef you dey enjoy am  grin

@zataxs,
     I am cerain you're an old nlder under a new ID - na lie? lol.

@harakiri, my brother, I saw ur reply on that other thread. Thanks!

@David, oga how body now? long time. I hope everything has been exceedingly well with you and yours.

@Aletheia, you no answer me again for that thread about NIV  smiley although I've been enjoying your exchange with pastoraio.
Re: Why Enigma Callls Atheists And Others Mumus by Enigma(m): 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2011
JeSoul:

Ah! who dares harrass my future in-law?  angry  cheesy You berra mind yourself oh before thunder strikes, and strikes hard.

Enigma, you have acheived rock-star status it appears  cheesy  grin congrats my in-law! lol. I for apply key, but e be like say you sef you dey enjoy am  grin

. . . .

My in-law, na wa oh! grin

No need to lock the thread really; e just be say if our friends fit dish am, make themselves no mind to receive am now! smiley

cool
Re: Why Enigma Callls Atheists And Others Mumus by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2011
JeSoul:

@David, oga how body now? long time. I hope everything has been exceedingly well with you and yours.

My sister we thank God. Aal iz well.
Re: Why Enigma Callls Atheists And Others Mumus by aletheia(m): 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2011
davidylan:

Aal iz well.
^Nice movie!

@JeSoul: I was trying to avoid derailing thread with an argument about the merits or demerits of the NIV. I suppose I'll respond now. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Latest Live Interview Of Kabiru Sokoto, Boko Haram Top Member / Pope Admits There's A "Gay Lobby" In The Vatican / Can One Stretch Ipad Like A Bible To Cast Out Demons In The Middle Of Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.