Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,381 members, 7,836,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

The Essense Of Big Ynash - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Essense Of Big Ynash (3109 Views)

Masturbation Videos Of Big Boobs Instagram Model, Pamela Watara Leaks Online / What's The Essense Of Playing Hard To Get? / Why E Be Say To dey do Woman For Ynash Dey Sweet Well Well?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Essense Of Big Ynash by IamPlato(m): 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
THE ESSENCE OF YNASH (BUM BUM)

Those of you who like ynash (ass) must have quickly jumped on this topic believing that I’m about to praise ass. Actually, I was asking a question, what is the essence of ynash? Why do women around the world value big ass? What is it about ass that makes women go under the knife for it?

You see it in almost every music video online, men are drooling over it, why is it so important?

The truth is that it is not, it is not important, the world is just caught up in sexual stupidity.

Women go for surgeries to enhance their asses basically because of low self-esteem, some women say it’s self-love, it makes them feel beautiful, and that is exactly why it is low self-esteem. You need a fake ass to feel beautiful, you need it to build your confidence.

A major reason why the self-esteem of women drop is that society encourages it, you see music videos littered with naked women with big asses, and they sing all day about big ass and pussy. Celebrities are fuelling the whole fake ass parade and then girls who are influenced by these celebrities begin to spend hours in front of a mirror reviewing the size of her ynash to see if she needs a BBL.

Another reason is that women are constantly contending amongst themselves to prove a stupid point of who is the baddest bitch—I have never seen a generation of women so stupid as to brag about who is a ‘badder’ bitch.

Some women think their big ynash would get them a husband but they end up being passed around by the boys for sexual purposes only; men will not marry you because you have big ynash.
Almost everyone is suddenly caught up in some level of stupidity because of ass, if you are a man fooling around because of ynash maybe I should start by defining ass for you to show you how ‘mumuish’ you are.

Buttock/Ass/Ynash/Bum Bum can be defined as layers of fat and muscles enveloped in the skin that serves as a protective covering for the anus and helps guide shit/waste to their grave.
Big ynash has little to no purpose for men, men just want to grab the ass in their hands when having sex with you just for the sake of massaging his naughty ego or sometimes use it as a pillow in the bedroom.

Many women have lost their lives because of fake ynash surgery and no matter what we say to them, many more will still die because a goat will always come back for the yam pills no matter how many times you break its head.

Women are not very good at listening to advice, until that experience teaches them a bitter lesson, they will never learn.
When the likes of Cardi Bum Bum, Nikki Miynash, and Megan the Horse continue to encourage stupidity, these women will never listen. Some will even go to God-knows-where and get a ynash that looks like an abnormal coconut, her previous ynash will now look better than her present one.

It’s a shame though but what can I say, what can we do? Your ynash has no societal value, no economic values, your ynash can not bring peace to the world, your ynash cannot end war, your ynash cannot fill the stomach of starving children, your ynash cannot save a life, your ynash cannot save the earth from climate change, your ynash cannot delay the coming of Jesus, the only mundane thing that your ynash can do is give a man erection for sex, and after he cums his brain releases oxytocin and testosterone level drops forcing him to discharge and detach from thee.

Goodbye…

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02N4avzAsFxnDtF3yTYBZmE68Xua8pB3zcZ98JFFQysuDWEqat4VHytGKkCv17ctMdl&id=100090235242637&mibextid=Nif5oz

1 Like

Re: The Essense Of Big Ynash by IamPlato(m): 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2023
Follow my Facebook page for more
Re: The Essense Of Big Ynash by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
IamPlato:
Big ynash has little to no purpose for men,

i beg to differ.... sexual attraction is very important in any union, therefore since African/black men LOVE a woman with a big nyansh, having one would bring a lot more men towards a woman. the catch is for these women to make sure that they has much more than just nyansh to bring to the table,,, because if thats all she has to offer, then she will just be used and dumped.

as for all these yeye women who go under the knife to get a BBL, i hope the realize that they look like baby hippos.

4 Likes

Re: The Essense Of Big Ynash by IamPlato(m): 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

i beg to differ.... sexual attraction is very important in any union, therefore since African/black men LOVE a woman with a big nyansh, having one would bring a lot more men towards a woman. the catch is for these women to make sure that they has much more than just nyansh to bring to the table,,, because if thats all she has to offer, then she will just be used and dumped.

as for all these yeye women who go under the knife to get a BBL, i hope the realize that they look like baby hippos.
that's what I said... Ynash has close to no value since men don't marry women because of it.

Would you marry a girl because of ynash, no.
Would have sex with a girl because of ynash, yes.

There is a difference is value there.
Re: The Essense Of Big Ynash by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
IamPlato:
that's what I said... Ynash has close to no value since men don't marry women because of it.
Would you marry a girl because of ynash, no.
Would have sex with a girl because of ynash, yes.

There is a difference is value there.

you misunderstaood bro.... nyansh is indeed IMPORTANT in marriage... and although it is not the foundation that is used to choose a mate, it is one of the tools that would make you choose between a mate and another

here is a clue: if men had to choose between the exact same girl (character/beauty wise), then 99.999999% of African/black men would rather marry the intelligent smart beautiful girl WITH BIG NYANSH than the same girl with NO NYANSH. so although not as important as character etc, it would make the difference each and every time.

so yes, big nyansh is not gonna solve world problems but it would sure make life more enjoyable at home (for some men)

7 Likes

Re: The Essense Of Big Ynash by SweetBuns(f): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2023
Lol

2 Likes

Re: The Essense Of Big Ynash by fyzaila: 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
Op how is the big yansh affecting you? Are you men spokesperson to make them dislike what's appealing to them? What's the essence of your write up sef? God created a woman with all these body assets for a purpose. And one of the purpose is to be attractive to the opposite sex.

So keep your opinion to yourself and stop making it seem as if liking the asset is a taboo.

3 Likes

Re: The Essense Of Big Ynash by Offyjoyy: 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2023
No pics?
Re: The Essense Of Big Ynash by chriskosherbal(m): 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
Op you are just jealous with babes with ass perhaps your babe lack that natural endowment.

I am an ASS man anyday anytime. grin

5 Likes

Re: The Essense Of Big Ynash by chriskosherbal(m): 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
Offyjoyy:
No pics?
here they come grin

Re: The Essense Of Big Ynash by IamPlato(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

you misunderstaood bro.... nyansh is indeed IMPORTANT in marriage... and although it is not the foundation that is used to choose a mate, it is one of the tools that would make you choose between a mate and another

here is a clue: if men had to choose between the exact same girl (character/beauty wise), then 99.999999% of African/black men would rather marry the intelligent smart beautiful girl WITH BIG NYANSH than the same girl with NO NYANSH. so although not as important as character etc, it would make the difference each and every time.

so yes, big nyansh is not gonna solve world problems but it would sure make life more enjoyable at home (for some men)
yeah enjoyable for grabbing and knacking purpose grin
Re: The Essense Of Big Ynash by IamPlato(m): 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
fyzaila:
Op how is the big yansh affecting you? Are you men spokesperson to make them dislike what's appealing to them? What's the essence of your write up sef? God created a woman with all these body assets for a purpose. And one of the purpose is to be attractive to the opposite sex.

So keep your opinion to yourself and stop making it seem as if liking the asset is a taboo.
bros never cry... if you read well you will I was referring to girls who have fake ynash
Re: The Essense Of Big Ynash by IamPlato(m): 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
chriskosherbal:
Op you are just jealous with babes with ass perhaps your babe lack that natural endowment.

if una no careful this ynash go kill una one day grin
Re: The Essense Of Big Ynash by IamPlato(m): 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
Offyjoyy:
No pics?
wetin you won use am do oga
Re: The Essense Of Big Ynash by ravensckar(m): 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
Na small pikin dey worry this OP sha. cheesy cheesy

No matter how resourceful and valuable a woman is to her man, if she's not sexually attractive to him, that union won't last. Why so? Men are moved by what they see! For some, it's yansh (Ass men). For others, it's breast. (boobs men) And for some, it's the pretty face or skin complexion. We sha must see something that will send signals to our brain. That's why a smart woman must always take care of herself cheesy cheesy cheesy

Forget all the Big Grammar about what a woman is bringing to the table. If that package doesn't include a nice ass, perky boobs, pretty face or a glowing skin. She should shift to one corner biko. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Essense Of Big Ynash by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
IamPlato:
yeah enjoyable for grabbing and knacking purpose grin

a good knack at home, keeps a man happy and content to go back home. everything in life has its purpose to make a man's life GREAT.

if you had the choice, even YOU would choose a sexier wife than an "iron board" flat one.

1 Like

Re: The Essense Of Big Ynash by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
chriskosherbal:

the women you posted are the hideous deluded baby hippos i was talking about....DISGUSTING DEFORMED WOMEN!!!
Re: The Essense Of Big Ynash by Fanikoko: 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
Op. try a collapse doggy with a bigass mama and want more.

1 Like

Re: The Essense Of Big Ynash by IamPlato(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

a good knack at home, keeps a man happy and content to go back home. everything in life has its purpose to make a man's life GREAT.

if you had the choice, even YOU would choose a sexier wife than an "iron board" flat one.
what then will you say about men who still go out to knack other women despite having hotie hotie at home smiley
Re: The Essense Of Big Ynash by IamPlato(m): 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2023
Fanikoko:
Op. try a collapse doggy with a bigass mama and want more.
which one be collapse doggy again? many of una no go see heaven gate cool
Re: The Essense Of Big Ynash by LIVINGICONREBOR: 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
Abeg leave big yansh for who get am.

1 Like

Re: The Essense Of Big Ynash by IamPlato(m): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2023
ravensckar:

No matter how resourceful and valuable a woman is to her man, if she's not sexually attractive to him, that union won't last. Why so? Men are moved by what they see! For some, it's yansh (Ass men). For others, it's breast. (boobs men) And for some, it's the pretty face or skin complexion. We sha must see something that will send signals to our brain. That's why a smart woman must always take care of herself cheesy cheesy cheesy

Forget all the Big Grammar about what a woman is bringing to the table. If that package doesn't include a nice ass, perky boobs, pretty face or a glowing skin. She should shift to one corner biko. cheesy cheesy
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided forget heaven
Re: The Essense Of Big Ynash by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
IamPlato:
what then will you say about men who still go out to knack other women despite having hotie hotie at home smiley

thats called OJUKOKORO... or better known as greed!

1 Like

Re: The Essense Of Big Ynash by WantsandMore: 9:35am On Jul 10, 2023
ravensckar:

Strongly Seconded. Women take care of yourselves. Shotigbo

(1) (Reply)

She Is Hiv Positive But Wants To Sleep With Me! / Mirexx's Encounter With The Male Doctor / 10 Rules For Dating My Daughter With Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.