Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,314 members, 7,853,461 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU (24458 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit / Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council / Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by zuzuonyi: 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2023
grin
Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by specialmati(m): 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2023
Eriggs:
How can foreigners come into a country and declare a local news website as ‘suspicious’ (without more) and just walk away? What arrogance!
grin grin grin grin grin grin na so
Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by nairavsdollars(f): 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
wehrey dey disguise
Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Houseofglam7(f): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
Eriggs:

Yes they will.
Is dat all?
Nonsense
Dear riffraff , go convulse elsewhere.
Nonsense.
Bye dumb fuq.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by NOwazobia: 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
Only fear will make a man write a novel to defend himself.

Only fear... 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by maxzzo1(m): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
Who gave dis idiot SAN ?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
EU team are bunch of stupid people.
They are shameless dogs that can bark but can't bite. Keyamo shouldn't just bother about those useless clowns

But when them borrow you money you no talk this rubbish..dem don blow your yansh open now na problem..open to page 92 grin

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Judolisco(m): 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2023
Ode go see wetin dem do Abrahamovich of Chelsea

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by israelmao(m): 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2023
The words,You're not afraid only remains at the tip of your tongue because I know how hard your heart is pounding right now.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Sapaz02: 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2023
How can you be, when you know that you're in a county that never respect the rule of law. Shm....
Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
Bobotic:
Ever since I comot mind for wetin wey no concern me I come dey get plenty flesh

The way imagination go kill some people will be incomprehensible.
Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by kennethesan(m): 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
EU team are bunch of stupid people.
They are shameless dogs that can bark but can't bite. Keyamo shouldn't just bother about those useless clowns

They have said their own, its left to you to make amends for your own good.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by countryman13: 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2023
ganisucks:
Kikiki... 😆😅🤣😂

Pesin dey fear, dey hide am with bravado. Instead make you go find pesin wen go beg for you, you dey form Putin jiping. Na wa O!
Even Putin get friends wen dey help am for inside EU. African man sef!
Don't mind him (charge n bail lawyer)! Some of these our politicians are not wise at all to the extent that dey speak with all their mouth opened!

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
Running why nobody is chasing him

To every Ronu miscreant

To night
Your bed
Shall lie empty

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Segzy19: 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
EU observers should go to blazes.
Their candidate will never rule this country...

Finito!

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
WorldRichest:
What is EU?

Let me see their report on the last US Presidential election that was recounted severally and was adjudged at different states' Supreme Courts in US. The election that made US citizens to invade their National Assembly, destroyed several things there and beat up several lawmakers.

Let us see the EU report on that election.

Get your pillow and cry inside it

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by EmekaMD(m): 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2023
Senior Advocate of Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
Remember this man
During his time at Sun newspaper

He don join Apc thief's

Useless charge and bail lawyer from ogbomosho
Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Opiop: 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
Lol... Very funny man
Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by carl90(m): 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
I wonder why this keyamo never appears in court rooms.
I thought he was a SAN .
Always behaving like a FFK or a Reno, typing nonsense on social media.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Viq2orh: 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2023
May we not birth a child who will decides to sacrifice his integrity, dignity and prestige for another man, by implication of fake promise of an appointment, therefore becoming a nuisance to the society.

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2023
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1676576134698344450
Fat pig hide yourself in shame. You will soon vomit your loot after your MADATE thief is dethrone.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Toks2008(m): 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
This failed SAN again.

EU report is inconsequential YET YOU wrote a full epistle in your defence.

KEyamo is a disgrace to this generation. An abysmal entity.

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Opiop: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
Funny man... So u dey fear?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Toks2008(m): 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2023
Viq2orh:
May we not birth a child who will decides to sacrifice his integrity, dignity and prestige for another man, by implication of fake promise of an appointment, therefore becoming a nuisance to the society.

A RESOUNDING AMEN.

Keyamo is a hungry desperate man who fails to understand that a good name is better than silver and gold.

How i wish he silently enjoyed his time with APC like Fashola and other reasonable people are doing.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Henryfortune(m): 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
Observers.. that is all and sadly you only saw one side of a story and you concluded.... What a shmmmm I new those guys were baias when I saw that report hence I didn't give it any more attention than it deserves...
Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
Strafudeen:
You're a big disgrace, festus keyamo.

But you appear to be the bigger disgrace! Wouldst to God you know that!
Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by AskNgige2: 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
Ask Ngige sup
Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by juman(m): 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
EU bawo.
They dont know what they are doing.
Their economy is in total mess.
Because they are following their lord america blindly.
Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Lanre1st(m): 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
EU at my foot, they always profit from crises so they can be selling ammunition and help to construct all damage facilities after the war

That is how they push Ukraine to war by promising to admit her to EU within a month, this more than a year they never fulfilled their promise.

They hope Nigeria will divided by 2023 Election but what they see is calmness and law abide tribunal process. Now they are planning of causing commotion in the country

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by MRMRMR: 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
ganisucks:

He's even telling us the outcome of the case that is still in court. Jona Jona Jonatus.
What useless case is in court. U call that a case or circuses of clowns where peter obi plays the lead role.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) / Dino Melaye Petitions OC MOPOL Kogi State Over Recall Saga (photo) / The Bad Condition Of A Magistrate Court In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.