Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,435 members, 7,846,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

Urgent Need For Smoothening Of My Face - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent Need For Smoothening Of My Face (1706 Views)

How Do I Get This White Stuff Off My Face / How Do I Get Rid Of Blackhead/ Black Spots On My Face? / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need For Smoothening Of My Face by egokanwa(f): 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2011
Hi my friends in nairaland.

Pls i need an urgent help. I am looking for something i will use for my face so that it can be smooth. i will be getting married next month and i really want my face to be smooth and shining without any side effect.
Re: Urgent Need For Smoothening Of My Face by WAVixen: 1:33am On Oct 06, 2011
Relax, you'll look good on your big day. BUT, your short gun approach wont help.
What kind of skin do you have? Dry, normal, oily or combination.
What products do you normally use?
Drink plenty of water to flush your system, eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, look for a reputable spa that offer facials. Try the facials now and not a week before your big day. Often times after facials people suffer break outs and then the skin heals itself.
Hope it helps.
Re: Urgent Need For Smoothening Of My Face by uzoo: 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2011
in addition to that.try these at home.

scrub your face 2 or 3 times a week with an apricot facial scrub.

steam your face once a week for a few mins to clean your pores and get rid of the gunk that clog in there.
for a facial mask apply egg white to your face (avoid eyes) allow to dry completely,then rinse off. this tightens the pores making your face firm,minimizing wrinkles.

then apply fresh tomatoe juice on the face ,leave for 15 mins or more

rinse off . this will make your face soft and supple.

for under eye,try to relax at night by placing cold slices cucomber on your eye lids while eyes are shut.
make sure under the eyes too to reduce bags and dark circles.

to get a glowing skin in 30 days
eat at least 3 cucombers every week.
eat lots of carrots and drink lots of water and LOW FAT fresh milk(not powdered or evaporated milk) the type that's packed in tetra pack like yoghurt pack.its written UHT milk. look for any good brand like oldenburger or peak.

always take a cup .of green tea after lunch or dinner.

you'll love your skin after this.

good luck!
Re: Urgent Need For Smoothening Of My Face by Joysantacruz: 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
What of body scrub and cracked legs

(1) (Reply)

Her Teeth Is Getting Disarranged. Any Advice? / Usmle Step 1-3 Materials Including Kaplan Videos For Sale. / Sorry State Of Nigeria's Healthcare System (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.