Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,916 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None (909 Views)

What Does "Elohim" Really Mean, God or gods or both? / The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
vdestro:

The question has no basis nor is it true.
prove that there was Christianity in west africa before Europeans then
Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
tundein18:

The first Mosque was built in Iyi-Ile in Oyo empire in 1550, which was more than 200 years before Usman Danfodio’s Jihad took off in Northern Nigeria. The new house of worship, Mosque, was built in Iwo in 1655, while Iseyin and Lagos shared the luxury of the new architecture in 1760 and 1774 respectively.
https://www.yorubaness.com.ng/2022/06/history-how-islam-got-to-yoruba-land.html

You're right!

I just confirmed from a reliable source!

Thanks for the info.
Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by vdestro: 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
tundein18:

prove that there was Christianity in west africa before Europeans then

That is not my assertion nor the topic
Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2023
vdestro:

That is not my assertion nor the topic
Then explain what you’re trying to say
Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by vdestro: 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2023
tundein18:

Then explain what you’re trying to say

I have already explained it and you saw it. So you are just trying to find something to say, since you find that you have none.
Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
vdestro:

I have already explained it and you saw it. So you are just trying to find something to say, since you find that you have none.
I’m not arguing with you. You can leave my post if you want to troll with me.
Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by vdestro: 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2023
tundein18:

I’m not arguing with you. You can leave my post if you want to troll with me.

I am not insulting you. I am just saying that our argument got to reasonable end that it can no longer continue reasonably.

So, if you have any other reasonable question, i'll try to address it.
Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Avoided Me During Third Term Bid – Adeboye / Why So Much Diversity In Christianity Today / God Wanted Me To Tell You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.