Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None (861 Views)

What Does "Elohim" Really Mean, God or gods or both? / The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2023
Abrahamists keep trying to convince you there’s only one god yet they divide themselves into 1000 different religions. Some worship Jesus some allah some Muhammad some Yahweh. If there’s only one god why are they confused. If there’s only one God why does he need to be worshipped to defeat “Satan”. Btw they call everything they don’t agree with Satan. A lot of their scripture is about trying to defeat Egypt’s gods but they are telling us there’s only one God. Either multiple exist or none at all

2 Likes

Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by Queenttoast01: 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
Do you not read?

For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:-Deuteronomy 10:17

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2023
Queenttoast01:
Do you not read?

For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:-Deuteronomy 10:17
Which Lord? Are they a lord or a God?
And do you know the original Hebrew Scriptures no such terminology called lord was used as there was no Jesus character when they wrote it.

1 Like

Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by Queenttoast01: 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2023
tundein18:

And do you know the original Hebrew Scriptures no such terminology called lord was used as there was no Jesus character when they wrote it.

Anyone can be called gods especially the children of the Almighty GOD -John 10:34-35 or some that possess some supernatural power. Also, if you own a land, you become a landlord

According to the book of Deuteronomy, the Almighty God is the God of god's and LORD of lords.

Hebrew is not English Language and you can call GOD or LORD in your language which will be translated to same in English.

https://www.nairaland.com/7756011/god-does-not-religion-dont#124275689

Read my comments here to understand Jesus Christ as the massiah and savior of mankind which is part of the redemptive plan of the Almighty GOD.
Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
tundein18:

Abrahamists keep trying to convince you there’s only one god yet they divide themselves into 1000 different religions. Some worship Jesus some allah some Muhammad some Yahweh. If there’s only one god why are they confused. If there’s only one God why does he need to be worshipped to defeat “Satan”. Btw they call everything they don’t agree with Satan. A lot of their scripture is about trying to defeat Egypt’s gods but they are telling us there’s only one God. Either multiple exist or none at all

So instead of making research for yourself you choose to conclude on what people around you are doing, ọmọ God created humans to be smarter than that so if you want to prove intelligent you should do more than just concluding on what people around you are doing! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by vdestro: 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
tundein18:

Even 2 Toyota mechanics have arguments even though it is one Toyota. Pilot and Co-piliot disagree, even though they are in one plane. Even 2 proffessors of one profession disagree, so you are not thinking well.
Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by Janosky: 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
tundein18:

Deuteronomy 10:17, the God of gods is a reference to Jehovah, the Most High God- Psalms 83:18 ASV.

"gods" in Deuteronomy 10:17 & 1 Corinthians 8:4-5 is a reference to creatures (Man & angels).

These biblical verses is NOT talking about idols made by men for worship or other entities given worship by men.
Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2023
vdestro:

Even 2 Toyota mechanics have arguments even though it is one Toyota. Pilot and Co-piliot disagree, even though they are in one plane. Even 2 proffessors of one profession disagree, so you are not thinking well.
So you’re comparing mechanics to God now 😂. Shouldn’t God be more intelligent than humans
Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2023
Janosky:

Deuteronomy 10:17, the God of gods is a reference to Jehovah, the Most High God- Psalms 83:18 ASV.

"gods" in Deuteronomy 10:17 & 1 Corinthians 8:4-5 is a reference to creatures (Man & angels).

These biblical verses is NOT talking about idols made by for worship or entities given worship by men.
The Bible is not the only book that says these things! There is other literature other than bible scriptures!
Who is jehovah? The creation of jehovah is still a man.
Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by vdestro: 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2023
tundein18:

So you’re comparing mechanics to God now 😂. Shouldn’t God be more intelligent than humans

Since you were not able to comprehend that The Creator, God has finished His work of creatiing, and then it is we humans who are arguing about the work and how best to replicate it.
Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2023
vdestro:

Since you were not able to comprehend that The Creator, God has finished His work of creatiing, and then it is we humans who are arguing about the work and how best to replicate it.
Which God are you referring to now?
Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by Janosky: 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2023
tundein18:

The Bible is not the only book that says these things! There is other literature other than bible scriptures!
Who is jehovah? The creation of jehovah is still a man.

Psalms 83:18 (KJV) Jehovah is the Almighty God/Most High.

Psalms 82:1,6 Jehovah God calls men gods.
Jehovah also calls His angels gods, Psalms 8:5 & John 10:34-36.
Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2023
Janosky:

Psalms 83:18 (KJV) Jehovah is the Almighty God/Most High.

Psalms 82:1,6 Jehovah God calls men gods.
Jehovah also calls His angels gods, Psalms 8:5 & John 10:34-36.
Do you have evidence the jehovah is the almighty god
Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by vdestro: 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2023
tundein18:

Which God are you referring to now?

There is Only One and you obviously do not like Him, as is your right.
Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by Janosky: 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2023
tundein18:

Oga, do you believe in the Bible?
Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
vdestro:

There is Only One and you obviously do not like Him, as is your right.
No. What I don’t like is this ignorance of Abrahamists who wants to claim what they don’t even know is true .
Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by vdestro: 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
tundein18:

No. What I don’t like is this ignorance of Abrahamists who wants to claim what they don’t even know is true .

This a change of post. The post is not about your likes.
Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
vdestro:

This a change of post. The post is not about your likes.
How do you know there’s only one God?
Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by vdestro: 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
Janosky:

Oga, do you believe in the Bible?

Jany, you no fit take am down with the question he ask? MaxinDHouse, your jw bro no fit answer the op. Come help am.
Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by vdestro: 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2023
tundein18:

How do you know there’s only one God?

Simple. There can not be 2 Land Lords on any Land.
Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
vdestro:

Simple. There can not be 2 Land Lords on any Land.
And who is the one God? Why has humanity always had multiple Gods if there is one?
Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
vdestro:

Jany, you no fit take am down with the question he ask? MaxinDHouse, your jw bro no fit answer the op. Come help am.

You said we JWs are devils so you shouldn't be calling me to come and save your face, if you know how to defend your faith face him you and i aren't on the same page! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by vdestro: 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
tundein18:

And who is the one God? Why has humanity always had multiple Gods if there is one?

1) The One God, is The One God! He is, Who He is!

2) Presence of anti God humans!
Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by vdestro: 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You said we JWs are devils so you shouldn't be calling me to come and save your face, if you know how to defend your faith face him you and i aren't on the same page! smiley

See, proof of devil!

I clearly said come save your jw brother called jany and here you are turning it around just like satan did to Eve, to say i am asking you to help me!

See it now! By your own hands and words you have proven that you are indeed a devil!
Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by Janosky: 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2023
tundein18:

Jehovah my God is spelled with capital letter Almighty God.

The evidence of His existence abounds.

Oga, do you believe in the holy Bible?
Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2023
vdestro:

See, proof of devil!
I clearly said come save your jw brother called jany and here you are turning it around just like satan did to Eve, to say i am asking you to help me!
See it now! By your own hands and words you have proven that you are indeed a devil!
If Janosky needs my help he has my mobile number so fave your warrant! wink

1 Like

Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by Janosky: 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2023
tundein18:

My posts have addressed your questions.
Oga , did you not see it in 1 Corinthians 8:4-6 & Psalms 83:18?

There are many rivers but only one River stands out among all rivers.

Do you get it?
grin grin grin.
Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by vdestro: 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If Janosky needs my help he has my mobile number so fave your warrant! wink

Off point.

The point is, in your bid to say that i accused you of being a devil, you went on to show and prove it by your own hand and word!
Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2023
vdestro:

Off point.
The point is, in your bid to say that i accused you of being a devil, you went on to show and prove it by your own hand and word!

No wahala if i'm a devil there's no need calling me go and face your warrant àbí you can't prove your own God?
Ọmọ abeg face the OP i don't have any business with you! wink

1 Like

Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by vdestro: 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

No wahala if i'm a devil there's no need calling me go and face your warrant àbí you can't prove your own God?
Ọmọ abeg face the OP i don't have any business with you! wink

Devil, you see am and e dey clear say i don prove God finish, go and the op no get any question again! Lulululu. Loser.

No comot for dat cult weda no be all of una go cook with Satan for lake of fire!
Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by Janosky: 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2023
vdestro:

Did 1 Corinthians 8:4-6, Psalms 83:18 & Psalms 82:1,6 KJV address his questions?

Yes.

I no dey force horse to drink water,mbok.
Re: Either There Are Multiple Gods Or There Are None by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2023
Janosky:

Jehovah my God is spelled with capital letter Almighty God.

The evidence of His existence abounds.

Oga, do you believe in the holy Bible?
Either there are multiple gods or there are none

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Satan Has Never Lied To Anybody. / Temptation After Leading Worship / Jesus Reigns!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.