Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,254 members, 7,864,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:17 PM

Someone Tweeted This, How True Is It? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Someone Tweeted This, How True Is It? (3317 Views)

I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami / Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried / APC Makes U-Turn, Disowns Its Own Campaign Logo Tweeted By Buhari Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Tweeted This, How True Is It? by Almaigaa: 9:18am On Jul 09, 2023
Dafresh:

No Igbos don't have any state at all

They have only 2 and half States.
Re: Someone Tweeted This, How True Is It? by Almaigaa: 9:21am On Jul 09, 2023
OmekaguGCFR1:
you think igbos are like yoruba abi , make una take am na make we see , come nsukka and talk this i won see something

Nsuka is one of the few Igbo territories in Enugu. Anywhere around Enugu North and West are Igala ancestral Land and the North will soon chase you people away from there.

Re: Someone Tweeted This, How True Is It? by Almaigaa: 9:29am On Jul 09, 2023
kettykings:

If Biafra consists 3 states then why is Nigeria of 33 states still battling Biafra headache for almost 70 years. Problem seems to be Nigeria and not Biafra

Nobody is battling Biafra. It's actually Biafrans that are battling themselves. Since the almighty North refused to give them independence. grin

Re: Someone Tweeted This, How True Is It? by kettykings: 9:43am On Jul 09, 2023
Almaigaa:

Nobody is battling Biafra. It's actually Biafrans that are battling themselves. Since the almighty North refused to give them independence. grin

I never knew the North was now united nations, the north has its battles too of which they are praying for a miracle. Last time some northerners filed a case in the court to have Biafra go
Re: Someone Tweeted This, How True Is It? by Almaigaa: 10:24am On Jul 09, 2023
kettykings:

I never knew the North was now united nations, the north has its battles too of which they are praying for a miracle. Last time some northerners filed a case in the court to have Biafra go

The North is the only thing standing between Igbo and Biafra. That's why Igbo leaders are always in the almighty North. Seeking for favours from Northerners.

Re: Someone Tweeted This, How True Is It? by AntiZikist: 10:35am On Jul 09, 2023
Zupay:
Is Niger Delta a tribe? 😆😜😜

Make every body dey answer im papa name.😆😆

Okoro, so Niger Delta not being one homogenous tribe makes it susceptible to your land grabbing .

Only you fools since 1966 have refused to see that the old eastern Nigeria created by the British is long dead.

You committed the first heinous treason on our polity on Jan 15, 1966 to prevent the federal parliament in passing a motion for plebiscite for the creation of COR region out of your blighted yeast.

You went to war in 1967 after Gowon created states out of the then regions.

You fools should leave SS out of your stupid ambitions .

Parasite

2 Likes

Re: Someone Tweeted This, How True Is It? by Zupay: 10:43am On Jul 09, 2023
AntiZikist:

Okoro, so Niger Delta not being one homogenous tribe makes it susceptible to your land grabbing .

Only you fools since 1966 have refused to see that the old eastern Nigeria created by the British is long dead.

You committed the first heinous treason on our polity on Jan 15, 1966 to prevent the federal parliament in passing a motion for plebiscite for the creation of COR region out of your blighted yeast.

You went to war in 1967 after Gowon created states out of the then regions.

You fools should leave SS out of your stupid ambitions .

Parasite

Sorry, personally your land do not entice me and where I come from there is huge deposit of gas and I pray it is not explored even till the next 100 years so we don't breed lazy youths who would refuse to study or go learn a trade but would prefer to be militants, carrying guns to extort money from gas exploring companies.

Nah, hold on to your land and develop it at your own pace as other regions are. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Someone Tweeted This, How True Is It? by AntiZikist: 10:56am On Jul 09, 2023
Zupay:

Sorry, personally your land do not entice me and where I come from there is huge deposit of gas and I pray it is not explored even till the next 100 years so we don't breed lazy youths who would refuse to study or go learn a trade but would prefer to be militants, carrying guns to extort money from gas exploring companies.

Nah, hold on to your land and develop it at your own pace as other regions are. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Preach that to your fellow 0su cannibals in IPOB

1 Like

Re: Someone Tweeted This, How True Is It? by kettykings: 11:18am On Jul 09, 2023
Almaigaa:

The North is the only thing standing between Igbo and Biafra. That's why Igbo leaders are always in the almighty North. Seeking for favours from Northerners.

And what is standing between the same almighty north from having a region devoid of bandits, boko garam and herdsmen. When Britain, Russia , Egypt will keep their interest from a united Nigeria, Biafra will be declared and nothing the north can do about it
Re: Someone Tweeted This, How True Is It? by Almaigaa: 11:33am On Jul 09, 2023
kettykings:

And what is standing between the same almighty north from having a region devoid of bandits, boko garam and herdsmen. When Britain, Russia , Egypt will keep their interest from a united Nigeria, Biafra will be declared and nothing the north can do about it

Bokoharam and bandits in the North are Political thing. The end has come now that power has gone to the West. Politicians introduce banditry and Bokoharam in the North, so as to make Buhari's government non- peaceful.

They did same to Goodluck Jonathan. South South was the most unsafe region in this Country, during GEJ. They will do same to Tinubu. South West will also witness insecurity while the almighty North will be peaceful as usual. But South EAST has never been peaceful. Even though, they've never produced a President. grin grin grin
Re: Someone Tweeted This, How True Is It? by Almaigaa: 11:37am On Jul 09, 2023
Zupay:

Audio Gas grin grin grin

Re: Someone Tweeted This, How True Is It? by Dafresh: 11:45am On Jul 09, 2023
Almaigaa:

They have only 2 and half States.
Igbos don't have any State infact there's no ethnic group or language called Igbo
Re: Someone Tweeted This, How True Is It? by Lady97: 11:46am On Jul 09, 2023
Hello people
I want to create a circle of friends…What am I saying more than friends but family…Family that have each other’s back, a family that show genuine love, affection, care, support. I know most of us crave for such. Most of us have been hurt by people will love and care about. Some of us are looking for closure…we need someone to talk to… A circle of like minds.
Trust me Guys, I have a strong feeling that we can achieve this.
If you are judgmental please you aren’t needed
If you aren’t a born again Christian please don’t come close

We will be doing a lot :
Games
Talk show
Heart to heart talk etc

So if you are interested you can reach me on WhatsApp via 07047991156 / 07065616074
Re: Someone Tweeted This, How True Is It? by Almaigaa: 11:47am On Jul 09, 2023
Dafresh:

Igbos don't have any State infact there's no ethnic group or language called Igbo

Na you Sabi oo. All I know be say, Buhari didn't call them a dot for nothing grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Margaret Thatcher Visited Kano In 1988(photos) / Open Letter To All Ibo Clamouring For Biafra / The White Dove Refused To Fly Again. Bad Or Good Omen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.