Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

These People Won't Stop Crying - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These People Won't Stop Crying (781 Views)

PDP G-5: Stop Crying Over Wike, Afegbua Tells Dino Melaye / Open Grazing: Stop Crying More Than The Bereaved - Falana Tells FG / Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These People Won't Stop Crying by donproject2(m): 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7756198/sit-at-home-over-18-trucks-burnt#124277107

Under that link, the OP, supremos asked and I quote "Why does the Federal Government Of Nigeria led by President Tinubu feel less concerned over the economic terrorism and brigandage going in South East Nigeria ?"

Well, here is his/her answer.

I don't know if you are an Igbo guy o, but it is very stupid to ask what is the position of PBAT on this issue. Let me take you back to memory lane if your brain has been so mungled and deviated from reality.

These UGM or ESN or IPOB are your people, they started this madness long time ago, long before Tinubu became president. What are they fighting for? For a terrorist to be released right.

PO, came to limelight few months to the just concluded general election, he was going every nooks and crannies to sell his candidacy while those terrorists madness was going pari pasu, Obi never felt concern for once for what was happening in his region, he only cared about how he'll become the president.

What baffled me is that during the actual election, these people ceased to exist, Obi won with so much margin in the entire SE states, he crippled other contestants effortless. Why those terrorists stopped their activities calls for debate.

Immediately the election was concluded, it is normal though, for any aggrieved candidate to contest the results of the election in the tribunal. Obi as expected was not left out, he has been busy ever since then going from courtroom to his house.

We have so many prominent Igbos living outside SE, presumably Lagos and Abuja, none ever come out to condemn these people.

It is the duty of FG to protect its citizen, yes, but if those who you want to protect show no sign that they need you, what do you do to them.

People from that region are the most confused creatures I have ever come across. From we want Biafra to release Kanu for us to give us Igbo president to give us our mandate to give us senate president (someone even cried over this). They always want to take from people they hate so much, they want the whole country to look at them, they want to be pampered so well, eat from food they never prepare.

What happened in this last election opens so much eyes, people came to realise it is dangerous with them at the helm of affairs. Some sign of winning in Lagos, they have started shouting they own Lagos, imagine the effrontery.

Do you think Nigeria give a Bleep about them. Why can't you ask the likes of PSquare, Ngozi Eweala, Charly Boy, Adiechi Chimamanda, all the SE governors, the SE NASS members, ask them what are they doing about their people.

Let me hint you. When Fulani herdsmen were disturbing farmers in the SW, SW governors (from different party o) came together to proffer solution. They created Amotekun, even FG was against it, many non-SWterners condmned it. They knew they needed to protect their people, went ahead and birthed the security outfit. Today, go and ask, it is a good story.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: These People Won't Stop Crying by Af0NjaAreLiars: 12:13am On Jul 08, 2023
donproject2:

Under that link, the OP, supremos asked and I quote "Why does the Federal Government Of Nigeria led by President Tinubu feel less concerned over the economic terrorism and brigandage going in South East Nigeria ?"

I don't know if you are an Igbo guy o, but it is very stupid to ask what is the position of PBAT on this issue. Let me take you back to memory lane if your brain has been so mungled and deviated from reality.

These UGM or ESN or IPOB are your people, they started this madness long time ago, long before Tinubu became president. What are they fighting for? For a terrorist to be released right.

PO, came to limelight few months to the just concluded general election, he was going every nooks and crannies to sell his candidacy while those terrorists madness was going pari pasu, Obi never felt concern for once for what was happening in his region, he only cared about how he'll become the president.

What baffled me is that during the actual election, these people ceased to exist, Obi won with so much margin in the entire SE states, he crippled other contestants effortless. Why those terrorists stopped their activities calls for debate.

Immediately the election was concluded, it is normal though, for any aggrieved candidate to contest the results of the election in the tribunal. Obi as expected was not left out, he has been busy ever since then going from courtroom to his house.

We have so many prominent Igbos living outside SE, presumably Lagos and Abuja, none ever come out to condemn these people.

It is the duty of FG to protect its citizen, yes, but if those who you want to protect show no sign that they need you, what do you do to then.

People from that region are the most confused creatures I have ever come across. From we want Biafra to release Kanu for us to give us Igbo president to give us our mandate to give us senate president (someone even cried over this). They always want to take from people they hate so much, they want the whole country to look at them, they want to be pampered so well, eat from food they never prepare.

What happened in this last election opens so much eyes, people came to realise it is dangerous with them at the helm of affairs. Some sign of winning in Lagos, they have started shouting they own Lagos, imagine the effrontery.

Do you think Nigeria give a Bleep about them. Why can't you ask the likes of PSquare, Ngozi Eweala, Charly Boy, Adiechi Chimamanda, all the SE governors, the SE NASS members, ask them what are they doing about their people.

Let me hint you. When Fulani herdsmen were disturbing farmers in the SW, SW governors (from different party o) came together to proffer solution. They created Amotekun, even FG was against it, many non-SWterners condmned it. They knew they needed to protect their people, went ahead and birthed the security outfit. Today, go and ask, it is a good story.

I hang my pen for now

Shut up na so una dey lie

Was there anybody killed in Anambra today?

You Guys went as far as digging videos from two years ago cheesy

SE is safe as F

Sometimes I go dey wonder if it's same SE I'm in you liars are talking about

I dont have much to say we know your game

You're raising algorithms to portray SE as unsafe

Because our people are turning back home for investments

Facts always scatter your shallow and algae-ewedu inspired lies

How come SE attracted more investment? Than your ewedu states?

How come SE has by far the least fatality rate? cheesy according to reports from punch newspaper

Despite your lies SE states are sitting doing well in the GDP ranking with both Anambra and imo beating your ewedu states

We know your games and we sha no send Una papa

4 Likes

Re: These People Won't Stop Crying by basilo101: 12:17am On Jul 08, 2023
donproject2:

It is the duty of FG to protect its citizen, yes, but if those who you want to protect show no sign that they need you, what do you do to then.

I hang my pen for now
Una no de rest? That rubbish thread you even quoted is old news yet made FP. What is wrong with your people and this obsession? During Boko Haram you all heaped the blame on GEJ but now making excuses for your incompetent brothers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: These People Won't Stop Crying by yarimo(m): 12:20am On Jul 08, 2023
Af0NjaAreLiars:

SE is safe as F

How come SE has by far the least fatality rate? cheesy according to reports from punch newspaper

Despite your lies SE states are sitting doing well in the GDP ranking with both Anambra and imo beating your ewedu states

somewhere in Anambra state today grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These People Won't Stop Crying by basilo101: 12:21am On Jul 08, 2023
Af0NjaAreLiars:

SE is safe as F

Something is seriously bothering these people. Seems the Igbo investors leaving Lagos is taking a toll on them.

3 Likes

Re: These People Won't Stop Crying by basilo101: 12:22am On Jul 08, 2023
yarimo:
Somewhere in SW today

3 Likes

Re: These People Won't Stop Crying by Af0NjaAreLiars: 12:26am On Jul 08, 2023
yarimo:

Liars

This photo is from Kenya grin

Shameless lie lie people

Children of the falling liar

5 Likes

Re: These People Won't Stop Crying by yarimo(m): 12:27am On Jul 08, 2023
Af0NjaAreLiars:

Liars

This photo is from Kenya grin

Shameless lie lie people

Children of the falling liar
and this one is from north Korea grin

Re: These People Won't Stop Crying by Af0NjaAreLiars: 12:29am On Jul 08, 2023
basilo101:

Something is seriously bothering these people. Seems the Igbo investors leaving Lagos is taking a toll on them.

True

Very slanderous people and shameless ones at that

God will continue to be with we will work the work and wax stronger

1 Like

Re: These People Won't Stop Crying by Af0NjaAreLiars: 12:31am On Jul 08, 2023
yarimo:
and this one is from north Korea grin
Na your papa be that na too much garri no let your eyes see am grin

Ndα»‹ uchu

2 Likes

Re: These People Won't Stop Crying by yarimo(m): 12:34am On Jul 08, 2023
Af0NjaAreLiars:

Na your papa be that na too much garri no let your eyes see am grin

Ndα»‹ uchu
grin grin grin grin

Re: These People Won't Stop Crying by Af0NjaAreLiars: 12:37am On Jul 08, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin grin grin

How is your mom doing in Benin refugee camp cheesy
Abi dem go Ilorin?

I hear say emir don dey give Una race there grin

3 Likes

Re: These People Won't Stop Crying by yarimo(m): 12:42am On Jul 08, 2023
Af0NjaAreLiars:

How is your mom doing in Benin refugee camp cheesy
Abi dem go Ilorin?

I hear say emir don dey give Una race there grin
Confused kid , yesterday Yarimo is Hausa, today from binin and tomorrow Yarimo is Yoruba
Re: These People Won't Stop Crying by basilo101: 12:43am On Jul 08, 2023
Af0NjaAreLiars:

True

Cowardice is in their DNA.

1 Like

Re: These People Won't Stop Crying by Af0NjaAreLiars: 12:44am On Jul 08, 2023
yarimo:
Confused kid , yesterday Yarimo is Hausa, today from binin and tomorrow Yarimo is Yoruba
it's okay to be dumb

But worse when you're denying your root

3 Likes

Re: These People Won't Stop Crying by 9japride(m): 12:52am On Jul 08, 2023
The funny thing is that those who bear northern names here in nairaland are not even from the north or let alone from Nigeria.
Some mischievous elements who think they are normal just derive joy in seeing a full blown crisis in the country.
If I may ask, who's going to gain from crisis in Nigeria?
I am very sure most west African countries people are so envious of Nigeria, so they try to instigate various tribes against the great Igbo nation.
It's only a wicked countryman that will want he's fellow countryman to suffer.
Re: These People Won't Stop Crying by basilo101: 12:57am On Jul 08, 2023
9japride:
The funny thing is that those who bear northern names here in nairaland are not even from the north or let alone from Nigeria.
Some mischievous elements who think they are normal just derive joy in seeing a full blown crisis in the country.
If I may ask, who's going to gain from crisis in Nigeria?
I am very sure most west African countries people are so envious of Nigeria, so they try to instigate various tribes against the great Igbo nation.
It's only a wicked countryman that will want he's fellow countryman to suffer.
The north has proved severally that they are not interested in whatever game SW is trying to play. All their attempt to push the north into crises with Igbos fail woefully. Let the cowards fight the fight by themselves, no be by media noise

3 Likes

Re: These People Won't Stop Crying by 9japride(m): 1:04am On Jul 08, 2023
basilo101:

The north has proved severally that they are not interested in whatever game SW is trying to play. All their attempt to push the north into crises with Igbos fail woefully. Let the cowards fight the fight by themselves, no be by media noise
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mind them, it's highly disgusting that a fellow southerner is championing the idea for Igbos to suffer.
I haven't heard of north west hating on north east, the North is one entity. But down south, the case is different. A region that took power even knowing fully well that they shouldn't have pursued it and let the south eastern part of Nigeria have it, can't be sincere in their doings.
Those who supports injustice are not good people. That's just the truth, some cultures support thuggery and oppression.
Re: These People Won't Stop Crying by basilo101: 1:09am On Jul 08, 2023
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mind them, it's highly disgusting that a fellow southerner is championing the idea for Igbos to suffer.
I haven't heard of north west hating on north east, the North is one entity. But down south, the case is different. A region that took power even knowing fully well that they shouldn't have pursued it and let the south eastern part of Nigeria have it, can't be sincere in their doings.
Those who supports injustice are not good people. That's just the truth, some cultures support thuggery and oppression.
Their shenanigans can't deter us, they are crying in vain. Propaganda can't save them neither

2 Likes

Re: These People Won't Stop Crying by 9japride(m): 1:21am On Jul 08, 2023
basilo101:

Their shenanigans can't deter us, they are crying in vain. Propaganda can't save them neither
[color=#006600][/color]

That's true πŸ‘
Re: These People Won't Stop Crying by alanto: 6:03am On Jul 08, 2023
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Very funny human being you are. You posted that you don't think the people doing the banters are Nigerians and the next second someone was able to convince you it's the South Westerners. That's how you became IPOB before Obidient
Re: These People Won't Stop Crying by Rolings: 6:17am On Jul 08, 2023
[quote author=basilo101 post=124283429]
The north has proved severally that they are not interested in whatever game SW is trying to play. All their attempt to push the north into crises with Igbos fail woefully. [b]Let the cowards fight the fight by themselves, no be by media [/b]noise [quote]
Cowards?
But juts yeaterday one of una did a compilation of OPC atrocities actions in the south west which together with police efforts effectively put a check to the activities of criminals in Lagos.

The joke is on you.

[b]The cowards have become president twice in the space of 20 years while you strong fearless igbos are looking for a mandate that is not lost....the highest position you got was a senate presidency that went round 5 southeast states in 4 years...and you think other Nigerians will take you serious?

Try again in 2013 and this time with a more acceptable candidate
Re: These People Won't Stop Crying by SpatialKing(m): 6:27am On Jul 08, 2023
Af0NjaAreLiars:

True

See how Ilorin people are dealing with them mercilessly.
They are even speechless and helpless

1 Like

Re: These People Won't Stop Crying by sultanofpigs: 6:34am On Jul 08, 2023
ILORIN is FULANi Land..by virtue of Conquest.

Even thiefnubuu can't dare the caliphate

SpatialKing:

See how Ilorin people are dealing with them mercilessly.
They are even speechless and helpless
Re: These People Won't Stop Crying by SpatialKing(m): 7:05am On Jul 08, 2023
sultanofpigs:
ILORIN is FULANi Land..by virtue of Conquest.

Even thiefnubuu can't dare the caliphate

Are you saying a Yoruba land was conquered and Yorubas didn't do anything about it? 😁

1 Like

Re: These People Won't Stop Crying by marlow1962(m): 9:29am On Jul 08, 2023
SpatialKing:

Are you saying a Yoruba land was conquered and Yorubas didn't do anything about it? 😁
Tay Tay, u think say Fulani people come joke. Them conquer them, still turn them to their own slaves.
Re: These People Won't Stop Crying by sultanofpigs: 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
They dare not.
Can they look their master in the face?

SpatialKing:

Re: These People Won't Stop Crying by 9japride(m): 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
alanto:

Very funny human being you are. You posted that you don't think the people doing the banters are Nigerians and the next second someone was able to convince you it's the South Westerners. That's how you became IPOB before Obidient
[color=#006600][/color]

Majority are still south westerners. You need to go to other social media and see the mindset of your people towards the Igbos.
I wonder were such extreme hatred comes from.
Re: These People Won't Stop Crying by Greenscientist: 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
Do you still want to design flyer? Holla @

Instagram - foresightdesign_
Gmail - olaniyiolaitan673@gmail.com
Whatsapp - 0 - 7 - 0 - 3 - 1 - 384 one, one, one.
Re: These People Won't Stop Crying by AntiMarxist: 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
Af0NjaAreLiars:

SE is safe as F

So you don't have a problem with IPOB in your yeast.

So stop disturbing us to help end your self induced madness.
Re: These People Won't Stop Crying by michelz: 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin grin grin
Guy, try and act your age for once.

(1) (Reply)

Why Black Zelensky & His Ronu Clan Should Be Stopped B4 He Destabilize Africa!! / Group Donates #1.8 Billion To Zion Lagos To Build Industries ,hosp. In Alaigbo / Igbos Are The Lost Jews Of The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.