Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,300 members, 7,864,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

Nigeria Military Personnel Reveals He Earns 57k A Month(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Military Personnel Reveals He Earns 57k A Month(photo) (1127 Views)

Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) / 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel / Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Military Personnel Reveals He Earns 57k A Month(photo) by Tunechi5(m): 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
saw this on twitter ,please how true is this after all what they go through

https://twitter.com/AdiePaul9/status/1677281318248349696?s=20

Re: Nigeria Military Personnel Reveals He Earns 57k A Month(photo) by Hezzyluv: 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
Barely 70USd per month. shocked

I remember during Obasanjo's tenure, when I was living in the barracks, regular military men salary was around 10k NGN. But then, 10k is likened to 200k of today. Because, with that money, u can buy a bag of rice, gari, semo and other food stuffs with still some left change sef. Plus, u still have options to farm in the barracks without the fear of Fulani terrorists. I swearugad, there was no hunger in the land then. Na even poor man dey suck gari that time. But today, let me not just talk because, tears don dey glow already cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Personnel Reveals He Earns 57k A Month(photo) by izonborn098(m): 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
My friend said he earn 55k, i wonder how he take dey manage.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Personnel Reveals He Earns 57k A Month(photo) by Dpen11(f): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
Please manage,there are people who don't see any at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Military Personnel Reveals He Earns 57k A Month(photo) by arejibadz(m): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
omo
Re: Nigeria Military Personnel Reveals He Earns 57k A Month(photo) by Tunechi5(m): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
izonborn098:
My friend said he earn 55k, i wonder how he take dey manage.
bro is this a joke ?
Re: Nigeria Military Personnel Reveals He Earns 57k A Month(photo) by izonborn098(m): 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
It was 45k before buhari increase it from 50k - 58k. Like two to three yrs back
Tunechi5:
bro is this a joke ?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Military Personnel Reveals He Earns 57k A Month(photo) by BloomingDale(f): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
They will be the first to shield the yeye and corrupt politicians. Good for them. When they are ready they know what to do.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Personnel Reveals He Earns 57k A Month(photo) by psucc(m): 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
Only God knows how some people are surviving. Not only in the military, I know of many who have worked for over 20years now but earned 65k as salary.

Just 13years left to leave the service.
Re: Nigeria Military Personnel Reveals He Earns 57k A Month(photo) by tommy589(m): 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
The should count themselves lucky.At least they are still earning monthly wages and have job security working for the government.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Military Personnel Reveals He Earns 57k A Month(photo) by CodeTemplar: 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
In a country where a manageable meal is around N800 or $1. Nigerians are basically existing and hanging unto hope for good things of life someday.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Military Personnel Reveals He Earns 57k A Month(photo) by CodeTemplar: 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
psucc:
Only God knows how some people are surviving. Not only in the military, I know of many who have worked for over 20years now but earned 65k as salary.

Just 13years left to leave the service.
Everyone wants to be in service payroll without having to serve and when productivity (end product of service) suffers, the money becomes weaker and useless. They contributed to their plight in ways they do not realize.
Re: Nigeria Military Personnel Reveals He Earns 57k A Month(photo) by CodeTemplar: 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2023
BloomingDale:
They will be the first to shield the yeye and corrupt politicians. Good for them. When they are ready they know what to do.
Now the real workers or producers are those in charge of things and so can adjust their earning by increasing prices. Those who coveted federal and state jobs out of their drive to earn without working are stuck on outdated pay and not enjoying it anymore.
Re: Nigeria Military Personnel Reveals He Earns 57k A Month(photo) by CodeTemplar: 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hezzyluv:
...regular military men salary was around 10k NGN. But then, 10k is likened to 200k of today. Because, with that money, u can buy a bag of rice, gari, semo and other food stuffs with still some left change sef...
Lol... Naija ti lule(Nigeria has gone burst).
Re: Nigeria Military Personnel Reveals He Earns 57k A Month(photo) by Bukola94: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
Tunechi5:
bro is this a joke ?
is not a joke, most forces earn almost the same, including paramilitaries. The difference in salaries is not more than 2k,5k,or 10k for recruits or entry level.
Re: Nigeria Military Personnel Reveals He Earns 57k A Month(photo) by MisterBanny(m): 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
Some graduates are being paid 30 and 25k

(1) (Reply)

See Before And Now Of A Street In Aba. / Is Tinubu A transgender Who Faked His Certificate? / Summary Of Wetin Atiku Lawyers Dey Talk For US Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.