Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Canada Joins US, Changes Rules For Nigerian Doctors, Others To Practice - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Canada Joins US, Changes Rules For Nigerian Doctors, Others To Practice (64494 Views)

143,990 Nigerian Doctors, Others Moved To UK In Nine Months – Group / Nigerian Doctors Wait As Indian Doctors Gain Approval To Practice In US, Canada / Share Your Experience(s) With Nigerian Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Joins US, Changes Rules For Nigerian Doctors, Others To Practice by Adgraced: 10:30am On Jul 10, 2023
Nice one! Chai, I don't know why I did not study medicine in the Uni, and I was offered the course oo but turned it down! My friends and I considered the course boring. Such stupidity! I for don japa to Canada by now embarassed embarassed
Re: Canada Joins US, Changes Rules For Nigerian Doctors, Others To Practice by slex(m): 10:31am On Jul 10, 2023
Evilspirit666:
It will favour me and my family in Jesus name

Evil spirit ke
Re: Canada Joins US, Changes Rules For Nigerian Doctors, Others To Practice by Angelfrost(m): 10:46am On Jul 10, 2023
maasoap:

Hahahaha! Ironically, those every professionals are trained almost for free of charge (compared to US, UK, etc) in a "less humane and not so well equipped facilities and environments that doesn't keep him safe and in the right frame of mind".

Well... That has now ended! No more education subsidy!

Whether, the academic quality and standard will now improve, or the pockets of those in charge will be the ones improving remains a discussion for the future!

In addition, will the remuneration and standard of living of these professionals also improve nationally?!!

Besides, most of these people don't emigrant solely for money, they go through such ridiculous and herculean stress to leave for better economies and futures!

For the time being, since all elected leaders starting from Mr. President can't use the health facilities in the nation, I see it as fair enough that healthcare professionals join them in going abroad to experience working conditions there.
Re: Canada Joins US, Changes Rules For Nigerian Doctors, Others To Practice by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:
I'm very comfortable in Nigeria so Canada, UK and The US can forever kiss my ass undecided

Nobody cares
Re: Canada Joins US, Changes Rules For Nigerian Doctors, Others To Practice by Generalyemi(m): 11:38am On Jul 10, 2023
AntiZikist:
Ten years ago,the average MD earned over $1mil annually.

But since the greedy small hat tribesmen took over the Medical sector, they lobbied the govt to open borders to cheaper and far less qualified MDs from the third world whose residency in the US was tied to their job employer.

This has seen many qualified and conceintious western trained doctors resigning and going into private practice.

Covid 19 exposed the rot in western medicine as most doctors employed in small hat owned hospital firms daring not to raise any objection to the unscientific protocols set by the small hate controlled CDC that promoted the small hate vaccine produced by small hat pharmaceutical companies.

The small hat mafia wants to replace professional doctors with third world pliable doctors.

This should tell us that the small hate tribesmen are about to pull another Covid and are set to get rid of the few dissident doctors for drone third world doctors who dare not question their ongoing genocide ...

Pic related : Small hat tribesman

You won't go far
Re: Canada Joins US, Changes Rules For Nigerian Doctors, Others To Practice by Purvan(m): 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2023
Going to Canada as single man is quite tough

Marry here before you japa
Re: Canada Joins US, Changes Rules For Nigerian Doctors, Others To Practice by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Cybersecurity
image of Data science
towardsdatascience.com
Data science
Cloud computing
Data analysis
Software engineering
Network Engineer
Software Developer

Thank u so much..

1 Like

Re: Canada Joins US, Changes Rules For Nigerian Doctors, Others To Practice by HBB1(m): 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2023
Gajagojo:

You lack wisdom

You are washing bottoms
Keep quiet

🤣

Yes I am, happy?

✌️
Re: Canada Joins US, Changes Rules For Nigerian Doctors, Others To Practice by Hogwarthtrades: 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2023
Allisgud:
It's like I will open a company like giving out student loan like training medical students and tech savvy send them abroad get a job for them and they will be remitting back my money
as long as you are willing to wait for at least a decade to see meaningful return.

1 Like

Re: Canada Joins US, Changes Rules For Nigerian Doctors, Others To Practice by uzumakis: 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2023
NtoAkwaIbom:
We expect Nigeria to subsidize medical school n other courses only for them to go work abroad.

We subsidize fuel for African countries and subsidize professional courses, only for them to run abroad and practice,

WHAT DO WE GET AS NIGERIANS IN RETURN ?

CUBA was suffering the same thing, where it subsidizeed to train the best medical doctors, only for Dem to run abroad, thus it made compulsory national service for all doctors... Same should be adopted here... If you don't like, go to private university
I hardly coment nor do i often quote others. Truthfully bro/sis you're one very low pai.. Find any MD and tell this trash of yours to and get your reward..
Re: Canada Joins US, Changes Rules For Nigerian Doctors, Others To Practice by Winnin009: 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2023
hansomb:
The ones at home that will need urgent medical attention. Ikweremadu is a perfect example.

Is that the fault of the doctors? Because it sounds like you’re blaming the victims that just want better for themselves.
Re: Canada Joins US, Changes Rules For Nigerian Doctors, Others To Practice by DrDunamis(m): 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2023
PublicHealthNig:

Source: https://www.publichealth.com.ng/canada-joins-us-changes-rules-for-nigerian-doctors-others-to-practice/
Nope...
They want to lure our natural resources away...
Our human capital...
Do you know what it takes to have a Nigerian trained Doctor?
Re: Canada Joins US, Changes Rules For Nigerian Doctors, Others To Practice by smartmotion: 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
Whether you're recovering from an injury, managing chronic pain, or simply seeking relaxation and rejuvenation, our experienced team of professionals is here to help. As a leading Physiotherapy Clinic in Cloverdale and a provider of relaxation massage services in Surrey, BC, we are committed to delivering exceptional care to help you move, heal, and thrive.Discover the exceptional physiotherapy and Relaxation Massage Surrey BC services provided by Smart Motion Physiotherapy & Sports Clinic in Cloverdale. We are passionate about helping you move better, heal faster, and live your best life.

Website- https://smartmotionphysio.ca/
Re: Canada Joins US, Changes Rules For Nigerian Doctors, Others To Practice by BigDawsNet: 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
IJEYdiamond:

Thank u so much..

You welcome
Re: Canada Joins US, Changes Rules For Nigerian Doctors, Others To Practice by Earthstorms(m): 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

Yawns...I fly bro..nothing fit do me

You fly by helicopter to the exact location that you are going?

Because there was a time when airport roads where target, targeting people coming into the city by flight.
Re: Canada Joins US, Changes Rules For Nigerian Doctors, Others To Practice by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2023
uzumakis:

I hardly coment nor do i often quote others. Truthfully bro/sis you're one very low pai.. Find any MD and tell this trash of yours to and get your reward..

Your real dadd.. your saying that to him... U guys wake ur elders with tackle, so I won't oblidge u
Re: Canada Joins US, Changes Rules For Nigerian Doctors, Others To Practice by hansomb: 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2023
Winnin009:

Is that the fault of the doctors? Because it sounds like you’re blaming the victims that just want better for themselves.
Am not blaming anyone. If am to blame, it's the system.
Re: Canada Joins US, Changes Rules For Nigerian Doctors, Others To Practice by TheBTCinvestor: 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
Earthstorms:

You fly by helicopter to the exact location that you are going?

Because there was a time when airport roads where target, targeting people coming into the city by flight.

I dont travel often
Re: Canada Joins US, Changes Rules For Nigerian Doctors, Others To Practice by uzumakis: 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2023
NtoAkwaIbom:

Your real dadd.. your saying that to him... U guys wake ur elders with tackle, so I won't oblidge u
You're a kid no doubt..
Re: Canada Joins US, Changes Rules For Nigerian Doctors, Others To Practice by Dwills35: 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
BigDawsNet:

It depends

But if you think programming will be too much for you..

Try UI/Ux or graphics
thank you so much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebola: Nigerians Blast US FDA For Calling Its Experimental Drug, Pesticide / My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. / Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.