Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters (37864 Views)

How N’assembly Alumni May Dominate Tinubu's Administration / Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers / I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters by SmartyPants(m): 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
Mountain being made out of a molehill.

Special advisers are naturally persons who would have worked closely with the man in the seat.

What Nigerians should watch out for is tribalism and nepotism in appointing service chiefs and the heads of MDAs.

1 Like

Re: South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters by chinwezdasilva: 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
2mch:

Will him employing other tribes reduce the price of fuel?
pls I only wanted to remind to grow up that’s all. I no follow your E rant , I just that when I see the set of people I call youth and adult I just weak for the country
Re: South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters by Earthquakes: 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
Nvestor02:
Easternbull Region Contribute nothing but they want everything to be theirs 😂

Minority in everything.

Minority tribe yet you have to rig to win, they dominate you in education in your own state, they own reasonable amount of houses in SW while you have nothing in east yet they are minority grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters by Dubetex96(m): 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Thread is about Tinubu and his nepotism, but you had to bring in the other tribe.

Is it that an Igbo man you hate so much is having sexual affairs with your wife or mom?

Why the silly obsession for the "Minority tribe"?

U dey mind them always romancing on Igbo affairs
Re: South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters by omenka(m): 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2023
Who are supposed to dominate if not then? These aren't obligatory appointments, they're more or less personal.

No case here at all.

4 Likes

Re: South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters by Popesuccess(m): 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2023
Mabizeka:
Tinubu might be worse than Buhari.
He said he will continue where Buhari stopped.
Re: South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters by Killermamba: 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
Re: South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters by izubext007: 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
the legacy of Buhari is been kept
my tribe first
Re: South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters by alobright17(m): 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
Mabizeka:

So if to say Peter Obi won he would’ve appointed more of northerners and westerners?

4 Likes

Re: South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters by broadman20: 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
Nvestor02:
Adviser is only for the people you trusted and know their capacity. Tinubu did well when he appoint these people when he was governor of Lagos.

Let them recreate what happened in Lagos in Nigeria at large. Advisers is not a national position, it's just a qualify people that Tinubu feel better around.

The problem of Nigeria is that, we pick Tribalism over better Nigeria. Tinubu Ministerial position will show how care of him to the diversity of Nigeria.

Thank God you don't accuse him of islamizing Nigeria this time.

See this person,

Islamazation is coming after tribalism,

Everything na step by step.

You think intelligent Nigerians doesn't know?
Re: South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters by Flathead8: 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
Lol "The average Ibo cares not for politics or hand outs.", this is the biggest lie ever told, you can tell that to your fellow flat.heads but certainly not me! That's why you guys wanted to kill yourself on Obi's manhood

You are running away on daily basis from your erosion/potopoto/HIV ravaged region to lagos and north. We will always get appointments ahead of Ibo, deal with it and don't pull us into your misery
zeuss:

Ibo will always survive and thrive. The average Ibo cares not for politics or hand outs. In all this he feels safer and fares 1000 times better with a Yoruba man even the cowardly fanatical Yoruba muslims are warm to embrace in comparism to the covertiously blood thirsty you. You impunity more than all your vice, remain ur greatest undoing.

FYI u will cry the most by the Tinubu is done with balancing this evil space your people have contrived.
A barren backward region , populated by unfeeling self centered ingrates.

2 Likes

Re: South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters by TemitayoMark: 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
So make we start to dey run up an down because of am abi wetin be your headache, you forget wetin buhari for when he was there. Oga Sahara desert go sleep abeg
Re: South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters by Flathead8: 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
Lol so the Ibo moniker that is jubilating and trying to find solace where there is non, is he buying fuel for 250 per litre?
chinwezdasilva:
I hope with all this noise you’re making here , you buy pms at 250, the good thing is the same amount I will buy garri is equivalently what you’re going to buy , if you still Bleep up the same police go still carry you , you think the people you’re shouting for know

2 Likes

Re: South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
Simbrixton:
we from the sw have never had it this good

sweet nepotism

You're mean.

On a serious note, no government since democracy came in favoured the South West.

No one should mention Obasanjo.

I'm pissed that he couldn't repair the Sango Ota road leading to his Ota farm. No legacy at all in the South West.

That road is in a deplorable state.

1 Like

Re: South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters by Germanjoe(m): 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2023
That what I have already xpected.but it will favour me and my family with my good friends.
Re: South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2023
Re: South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters by Bobbiee: 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2023
It is their time. Let them enjoy it. Those who will suffer will still suffer. And those who will enjoy will enjoy. My father is not a minister, so what is my business with all this. So long as I keep making money. Many of the Yoruba peasants here are poor and wretched. That's their problem. Their president. Let him sort them out. They need it. I've never met an Igbo beggar.

1 Like

Re: South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters by Flathead8: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2023
After Yoruba, the presidency will go back SS?
Raskimonojendor:

Hausa/Fulani just had power for 8 years so lamenting is allowed. After the Yorubas, it will go back to SS, and maybe the North again.
Re: South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters by Felix6: 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Thread is about Tinubu and his nepotism, but you had to bring in the other tribe.

Is it that an Igbo man you hate so much is having sexual affairs with your wife or mom?

Why the silly obsession for the "Minority tribe"?
You might not be far from the truth, this level of obsession for a particular person(s) only occur when one (an impotent) witness an orgy with his wife, mom and that person. and worst off, his wife and mom beg and paid for the act to take place.

1 Like

Re: South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters by Niwdog(m): 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2023
Nvestor02:
Easternbull Region Contribute nothing but they want everything to be theirs 😂

Minority in everything.
off course you will blame East
Shifting goal post like it was only the East that was neglected
You aim with this write up is to turn the thread between Igbo and yoruba thing like these two tribe is what Nigeria has

2 Likes

Re: South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters by luluman: 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2023
Mabizeka:
Go to court if e pain you.
Re: South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters by colestephan86: 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2023
Omoawoke:
Personal assistants or special advisers should be people you know personally and work with you.

Should he appoint people from a region that wished him dead ?
I tayad o.
Re: South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters by midastouch: 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2023
There is nothing that Tinubu will do to overthrow Buhari in nepotism. Buhari redefined the word. Last-last everybody go chop breakfast .....
Re: South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters by PlayMaker14: 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2023
omenka:
Who are supposed to dominate if not then? These aren't obligatory appointments, they're more or less personal.

No case here at all.
Your people in Benue are being slaughtered.... No comment from you.

5 Likes

Re: South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters by sogodihno: 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

Tinubu is just a Yoruba Buhari.

A tribalist.

An ethnic bigot.

An ethnic jingoist.

He represents what Awolowo was.

That’s why Yoruba people don’t rate Obasanjo. Because he wasn’t tribalistic and didn’t dominate his government with Yorubas.

Tinubu has come with the slogan of “Awa Lokan” (it’s our turn), their turn to chop, their turn to devour Nigeria, their turn to do what Buhari did.

That’s why out of 20 SAs, only one Igbo man is on the list.

Maybe about 5 northerners.

The rest are Yorubas.

Well, I have nothing to say because I already made all the noise before the election. That this is what Tinubu government will be.

Those who didn’t believe us are already seeing it happening. And it’s still morning o!

Go hang yourself. It is only a damaged brain what will appoint his enemy as advisers
Re: South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters by Kennydoc(m): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2023
SwissMass:
Only a foolish person will go through what buhari and Tinubu went through with igbos and still use them as personal staff or adviser

So it was Igbos that made Buhari's government fail? How many Igbos did Buhari appoint?
Some of you guys are horrible human beings!

3 Likes

Re: South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
zeuss:
Even though I am an obedient and not Yorba I totally stand with tinubu on his SW tilt. So long as he don't try to appease the north with appointments, he must learn from GEJ's bitter experience, rather he must empower his people like the north empowers dangote, rabiu and the northern region. Ongoing now is the kano-kaduna, Katina - Niger republic, Kano-Niger republic railline with nothing in the SE their impunity na legend.
Yoruba eku abo, the skies can never fall just remember you southern brothers.
Let's have NDA, war college, army depot etc in every geopolitical zone, just as they did with Nigeria law school.
State house dodan barracks should also be useful.
Every inch of the geopolitical space Nigeria is Nigeria and everybody is a Nigerian.

Wake up! The Tinubu clique of the Yoruba political, clerical and chieftaincy elite despise your black ass just as much….if not more than their Fulani allies! wink
Re: South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters by Larryndelaw: 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
Special Advisers are not bound by Federal Characters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters by Felix6: 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
the seed was first planted by Buhari, its a norm now; the only person to regret this, is Jonathan as He was busy pleasing the almajiris, and their relatives from fouta Djallon.

1 Like

Re: South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2023
Nvestor02:
Adviser is only for the people you trusted and know their capacity. Tinubu did well when he appoint these people when he was governor of Lagos.

Let them recreate what happened in Lagos in Nigeria at large. Advisers is not a national position, it's just a qualify people that Tinubu feel better around.

The problem of Nigeria is that, we pick Tribalism over better Nigeria. Tinubu Ministerial position will show how care of him to the diversity of Nigeria.

Thank God you don't accuse him of islamizing Nigeria this time.

So only Yorubas have the monopoly of competence in a multi ethnic Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters by Praktikals(m): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
sammirano:
Is it pigs that should domainte it angry
I wonder o.
Re: South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters by casualobserver: 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
alobright17:

So if to say Peter Obi won he would’ve appointed more of northerners and westerners?

Somebody that only appointed Ibos in his legal team.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Saraki, Tinubu, Atiku Met In Aso Rock Without Buhari / More Nigerians Commit Suicide As Obasanjo's Policy Takes Its Toll (Throwback) / 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.