Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid (15793 Views)

Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO / Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times / Coup: Mali Junta Wants 3-Year Military Rule, Agrees To Free President Keita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Demolakay: 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2023
greggng:

Putin is a coward like you . On June 29 he had a meeting with wagner leader . Same man he called a terrorist ...same man he tried to ridicule by searching his house ...same man he sent on exile to belaruse... same man he had invited to continue to help him with the war . Admit it he us a coward. Nato will not go into war with Russia...but they can break every protocol if Russia decide to use nuclear weapon on Ukraine..They don't need any permission to give putin a test of his medicine . Ukraine should quickly start using the cluster bomb ...I wanna see if Russia will attempt nuclear weapon ...enough of his threat

I laugh at ur idiocy.
Pls write it down, lyk all Oda weapons sent by NATO failed, dis cluster bomb will also fail too

USA nd NATO are only grandstanding, nothing I mean nothing, including d 32 members NATO will move Russia away from Ukraine,unless Russia voluntarily pull out.

Mother Russia will always win.

1 Like

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
Watch USA president Biden Farting In Public And Sniffing A Little Girls body...

https://youtube.com/shorts/I7l32yQYZx4
Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Ebony2King: 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
This special military operation is the only one in the world where you can kill UK and USA evil nato military men and UK and USA will not declare war on Russia lol

This is the only operation in the world where Russia will kill and bomb nato military men in Ukraine where they are having coffee and eating in a restaurant and the country from which they came from will quickly say they have retired or went on the mission on there own lol

No state burial and no admission that they were sent by the government due to been scared of mother Russia

God bless putin God bless mother Russia.

Watch USA president Biden Farting In Public And Sniffing A Little Girls body

U sound mentally unstable. U need help ASAP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Ebony2King: 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
NATO only showing the world how powerful and frightening the Russian Federation can be. Just imagine almost 30+ countries NATO and allies all gathering together under US control for security guarantees yet claim to be sovereign countries. This era made me know what sovereignty truly means with respect to Putin's Russian Federation and President Xi communist China. Sovereign and powerful countries do not need to gang up in order to defend themselves that's why the the great Russian Federation will always be more powerful and ahead of them. They ganging up because they scared of been devoured by the great Russian bear. They won't be saved when the time comes. God bless President Vladimir Putin, The Big Daddy of Planet Earth

So funny how u see all these in upside down way. Don’t u think the US is so powerful that’s why many nations need her protection because they’re capable of protecting them? Don’t u think Russia is so tyrant that everyone around them wants to run away? Try to reason properly

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Nancy1986: 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
This special military operation is the only one in the world where you can kill UK and USA evil nato military men and UK and USA will not declare war on Russia lol

This is the only operation in the world where Russia will kill and bomb nato military men in Ukraine where they are having coffee and eating in a restaurant and the country from which they came from will quickly say they have retired or went on the mission on there own lol

No state burial and no admission that they were sent by the government due to been scared of mother Russia

you have a deep point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Nancy1986: 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ebony2King:

U sound mentally unstable. U need help ASAP
you are sick and crazy just because the truth hurt your behind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Ebony2King: 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2023
atobs4real:

Russia is against joining NATO and now Turkey is helping them join NATO.
So, is Russia happy with that?
NO

Turkey knows Russia can do nothing. Putin only barks like a dog

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by prophetfire: 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

What's the name of your version of mkpurummiri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Ebony2King: 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
Nancy1986:
you are sick and crazy just because the truth hurt your behind

What truth? U mean your own illusions. U still need help

1 Like

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Nancy1986: 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ebony2King:

What truth? U mean your own illusions. U still need help
this fool go to the medical doctor and get your medication you sick in the head and useless to your family

1 Like

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Nancy1986: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
prophetfire:
What's the name of your version of mkpurummiri
mumu
Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Ebony2King: 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
Demolakay:

I laugh at ur idiocy.
Pls write it down, lyk all Oda weapons sent by NATO failed, dis cluster bomb will also fail too

USA nd NATO are only grandstanding, nothing I mean nothing, including d 32 members NATO will move Russia away from Ukraine,unless Russia voluntarily pull out.

Mother Russia will always win.

Mugu shouting mother Russia from the squalor of his one room ghetto apartment. As if Putin knows u 😂 😂

Go and check how Russian weapons failed in Syria and Iraq. Your so called mother Russia still struggling to conquer Ukraine after almost 2 yrs, despite boasting the operation will take them only 2 days

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Ebony2King: 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2023
Nancy1986:
this fool go to the medical doctor and get your medication you sick in the head and useless to your family

I understand your pains and frustration. U were denied a US visa. But u still need help... u still need help

3 Likes

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Nancy1986: 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ebony2King:

I understand your pains and frustration. U were denied a US visa. But u still need help... u still need help
i know you are a slave in Nigeria that why your poverty is high heavens and you think selling drugs in USA will make you rich at the end you end up like huspopy fool best thing you can do is commit suicide since USA is failing and your dreams are not coming
Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Ebony2King: 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
Nancy1986:
i know you are a slave in Nigeria that why your poverty is high heavens and you think selling drugs in USA will make you rich at the end you end up like huspopy fool best thing you can do is commit suicide since USA is failing and your dreams are not coming

I understand you’re frustrated.... still seek medical help. U need help

2 Likes

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Nancy1986: 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ebony2King:

I understand you’re frustrated.... still seek medical help. U need help
you are already useless in life so your only hope is the survival of USA sorry just kill yourself
Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by prophetfire: 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2023
Nancy1986:
mumu
mkpurummiri pro-max

1 Like

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Ebony2King: 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
Nancy1986:

I am already useless in life so my only hope is to get an American visa but they rejected me. So I will kill myself

1 Like

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Nancy1986: 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
prophetfire:
mkpurummiri pro-max
ode 2.0
Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Nancy1986: 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
Ebony2King:

I understand Ebony2King is frustrated.... still seek medical help Ebony2King, need help
Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by STRI1: 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
Eagba:

Like how you're fronting this your leaving the alliance from your ass. If you're a strategic, you will know that leaving the alliance will not benefit any member. Imaging after the war, how you that nation look like, which other alliance will take you serious?
Hungary you mentioned wouldn't want leave the alliance cos they are already a dead weight to EU and NATO.

Joining member into nuclear war won't benefits anyone either. If you listen to NATO Secretary and Biden interview with Fareed Zakaria on Sunday. Biden emphasized on his effort to pull NATO members who has been disunited together. And mentioned that Ukraine isn't ripe for NATO. A sane country will rather leave NATO than risk nuclear war with Russia. I'm.not convincing you, but this is common sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by TenQ: 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2023
Stoplying:

So you didn't watch when Joe Biden said that USA lacks ammo to provide to Ukraine in order to make up for the fact that Ukraine is running out of ammo and that because of this, the USA will be providing cluster bombs to Ukraine?
You also must have missed the USA media report in which the pundits claimed that Russia will not be running out of missiles.

Does nafo pay you well enough or are you just ignorant on purpose?
Is Ukraine not militarised?
Before the war, Ukraine had old Soviet equipment. The number of tanks, artillery and helicopters were few.

Thanks to Russia, Ukraine now has quadrupled the size of their armed forces, their tanks had increased by over 600%, their artillery has increase by over 900%.

While Russia had to bring out T54 and T60 tanks, Ukrainians have brand new tanks and IFVs.

In 2-3 months time, Ukraine will have nothing less than 20-45 F16 Fighter aircraft.

With all these Tell me if Ukraine has not been militarised?

I guess you didn't hear when Prigozhin was complaining about not having enough artillery. Biden said what is an Excuse for Supplying cluster Bombs to Ukraine and of course, Ukraine didn't have cluster bombs

1 Like

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Abrahamweb(m): 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
gigabyte13:

When my neighbor is an enemy already....
Have you forgotten the say
"The enemies of my enemy are my friends"
Russia is not enemy of any EU countries, Russia has economic deals (energy,has,etc) with most of EU countries.
Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Abrahamweb(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
Aurelius1:
Bro, remove nuclear weapons, USA would seize the whole of Russia in a space of 2 months. Why is the US treating North Korea with kid's gloves is because they are a nuclear armed nation. Nukes serves a deterrent . No nation dare use nukes on another nation because the aftermath would be unimaginable.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Baba abeg listen to independent media not western media to know the facts o.
Russia single handedly held the Nazis forces,west just came in to deal the final blow.
You want to compare their soldiers, have you seen the recruitment videos of both USA and Russia, look for the video and tell which type of soldiers them go get.
Secondly you cannot compare North Korea and Russia in terms of anything.
Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by nomolos92: 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2023
9jatriot:
They used Ukranian war to accelerate their joining NATO. No war fought on their tuff, non of their people killed. \

This is a case of using the monkey paw to remove the chestnut out of the fire but one senseless Zelensky keeps allowing his people get killed and his country destroyed and yet he is not any closer to joining the so called NATO.

Even the people urging him on did not believe he could be this stupid.

He should have hands up and let the invaders take him and his people away in shackles, you have a very interesting philosophy 😹

2 Likes

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by nomolos92: 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2023
Abrahamweb:

E tire me for that idiot o.
You think if NATO/EU/west can defeat Russia them for never stop Russia?
Sweden and Finland leaders are just stupid.
Why provoke a Russia if you don't need it.
This invasion of Ukraine started more than 8 years ago and Ukraine started the conflict,so if Sweden and Finland no plan to start any conflict with Russia,then why provoke Russia?
To tell you that they are planning to antagonize Russia in the future and so need the backing of NATO

LMAO 😂
Antagonize kill you there
So they ought to dance to the dictates of one lunatic in Kremlin?
If your neighbor is a thief then you have to fortify your doors and windows very well to prevent him from breaking into your house

2 Likes

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by nomolos92: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
Stoplying:

India is thinking of its own selfish interests while ignoring the interests of brics entirely. I hope India comes to its senses because it would benefit from bricks currency rather than playing Trojan horse in bricks.
It feels like since 2014, many nations have been losing their senses.

They're all being careful because it's the motherfucking Russia, besides, BRICS is more of a joke than anything serious, it's just a media sensation

India and China in the same bloc
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by fx45(m): 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Stop this your Mother Russia foolishness. It is becoming extremely annoying

2 Likes

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Karnice600: 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
Poidade:
Wetin dey special for this una NATO sef...

Just like EU. Wetin dey special wey be say even Turkey too don dey look for membership teytey.
Bro, you know what?
You’ll never understand what’s going on with these guys and you can never be in the best position to tell what’s good or not for them security wise. They tasted World War Two and One while you didn’t. So they definitely know what’s best for them. So relax.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by Abrahamweb(m): 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
nomolos92:

LMAO 😂
Antagonize kill you there
So they ought to dance to the dictates of one lunatic in Kremlin?
If your neighbor is a thief then you have to fortify your doors and windows very well to prevent him from breaking into your house
State an instance just one when Russia antagonize/attacked her neighbors.
And you cannot tell me about being prepared for Russia aggression,but in doing so provoke the Russia.
NATO was supposed to have being desolve a long time ago,it has no use but just to antagonize Russia.
Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
I hope you see what is happening in Paris France.. give them EU membership and see Europe go up in flame...
Re: ‘Historic Day’: Turkey’s Erdogan Agrees To Back Swedish NATO Bid by nomolos92: 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
Stronghold91:

President putin
commander General of the universe
Earth, after almighty God in charge
putin is next

And Wagner invaded Russia while he's the president grin

Xi is wiser, smarter and stronger than that your god

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doctor Arrested For Stealing Heroin From Patient's Stomach / Yemen Houthi Rebels Takes Hostage Of Cargo Ship 'Galaxy Leader' In The Red Sea / Roger Stone Found Guilty On All Charges In Wikileaks Hacking Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.