Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,962 members, 7,852,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje (10560 Views)

ACF Demands Referendum On One Nigeria, Dismisses Call For Restructuring / Emir Sanusi Absent From Ganduje’s Inauguration / Sheikh Daurawa, 3 Other Islamic Scholars Resign From Ganduje Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje by Racoon(m): 4:26am On Jul 11, 2023
Former Kano Commissioner Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje

Garba accused Dakata of hiding behind his 'briefcase' Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) to launch attacks on the former administration in the state.

The immediate past Commissioner for Information and Internal Affairs in Kano State, Muhammad Garba, has labelled as “mere gimmickry” a recent call made by Kabiru Dakata of the Movement Against Corruption (MACIN), urging President Bola Tinubu to distance himself from the former governor of Kano state, Abdullahi Ganduje.

Responding to the call by MACIN on Sunday, Garba said Dakata is being funded to tarnish Ganduje’s reputation in the eyes of Nigerians. Garba accused Dakata of hiding behind his ‘briefcase’ Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) to launch attacks on the former administration in the state.

“Dakata was recently seeking attention in the media and aiming for a possible appointment in the NNPP government in Kano. His newfound alliance with the NNPP government discredits him even as an analyst on current affairs, where he frequently features on radio programs to criticize the former administration in the state,” Garba said.

He further warned the public, especially the NGO community to be vigilant of individuals who are being paid to operate fake organizations with the intention of discrediting individuals, governments or organizations.

Garba cited an example of similar incidents in 2019, which according to him; fake NGOs emerged to discredit the Kano gubernatorial elections by sharing fabricated images of violence. Garba claimed that Dakata had recently appeared on a popular television station, allegedly sponsored, to justify the NNPP’s demolition activities in Kano.

Garba emphasized that President Tinubu and Ganduje shared a common vision & experience in governance and development, which is why they are frequently seen together.

He noted that despite efforts to create a rift between them and hinder Ganduje’s chances of obtaining a political appointment from the President, the two leaders have remained united. The former Commissioner concluded noted that both Tinubu and Ganduje are currently attending an ECOWAS Summit in Guinea Bissau.

In response to Garba’s comments, Dakata denied the allegations, stating, “I am not being funded to discredit Ganduje or anyone else. My criticisms are based on my personal convictions and concerns for the betterment of Kano state. I have no hidden agenda or ulterior motives.”

The Movement Against Corruption (MACIN) also released a statement defending Dakata and reaffirming its commitment to promoting transparency and accountability in governance.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/07/10/former-kano-commissioner-dismisses-call-for-tinubu-to-distance-self-from-ganduje/

Re: Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje by Racoon(m): 4:32am On Jul 11, 2023
Garba emphasized that President Tinubu and Ganduje shared a common vision & experience in governance and development, which is why they are frequently seen together.

He noted that despite efforts to create a rift between them and hinder Ganduje’s chances of obtaining a political appointment from the President, the two leaders have remained united.
"...Ganduje Also, a high-ranking member of the state chapter of party claimed the alleged dollar bribes were donations made for political campaigns in the state...." https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/we-wont-substitute-ganduje-over-bribe-allegation-apc/

The only umbilical cord connecting Tinubu and Gandollar is their unbridled propensity for corruption. Any wonder "...Tinubu praised Gandollar for fighting corruption in Kano?"

Hence as birds of the same plumage flocking together, Gandollar is being considered for political appointment under Tinubu. Later they will be deceiving their brainless zombies that they are fighting corruption and drug abuse. Despicable criminals.

10 Likes

Re: Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje by Racoon(m): 4:43am On Jul 11, 2023
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has confirmed the authenticity of the video showing the Kano State Governor, Umar Ganduje, allegedly receiving millions of dollars as bribe.

SATURDAY PUNCH gathered that forensic analysis of the video showing Ganduje receiving bribe from a contractor indicated that the video was not digitally cloned as claimed by some of his loyalists.
https://punchng.com/political-considerations-stalling-ganduje-bribery-probe-investigation/

cc: Afamed, Helinues, Omenka, Seunmsg, , NgeneUkwenu

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje by helinues: 4:51am On Jul 11, 2023
Ganduje should dance to his own past released album.

What was he thinking before removing Emir, witch hunting others.

Karma is a bae jor

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje by helinues: 4:58am On Jul 11, 2023
Racoon:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has confirmed the authenticity of the video showing the Kano State Governor, Umar Ganduje, allegedly receiving millions of dollars as bribe.

SATURDAY PUNCH gathered that forensic analysis of the video showing Ganduje receiving bribe from a contractor indicated that the video was not digitally cloned as claimed by some of his loyalists.
https://punchng.com/political-considerations-stalling-ganduje-bribery-probe-investigation/

cc: Afamed, Helinues, Omenka, Seunmsg, , NgeneUkwenu

Must you guys always seek our validation before expressing yourself?

I am already on the thread, why mentioning me again?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje by Racoon(m): 5:02am On Jul 11, 2023
helinues:
Ganduje should dance to his own past released album.What was he thinking before removing Emir, witch hunting others.Karma is a bae jor
That is not the concern. The concern now is that a crooked criminal of Gandollar kind whose dollar bribe video are all over Internet is frolicking with and being considered for political appointment by his equivalent bullion vans and narcotics indicted criminal president-select.

What do you lots have to say about a Bola Ahmed Tinubu fighting corruption and strengthening the anti-narcotics war?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje by helinues: 5:04am On Jul 11, 2023
Racoon:
That is not the concern. The concern now is that a crooked criminal of Gandollar kind whose dollar bribe video are all over Internet is frolicking with and being considered for political appointment by his equivalent bullion vans and narcotics indicted criminal president-select.

What do you lots have to say about a Bola Ahmed Tinubu fighting corruption and strengthening the anti-narcotics war?

Please stop wailing/crying on my mentions. Is the topic about Tinubu?

How have you been able to maintain your sanity with this years of wailing?

Make una dey respect una old age now
Re: Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje by Racoon(m): 5:06am On Jul 11, 2023
helinues:
Must you guys always seek our validation before expressing yourself? I am already on the thread, why mentioning me again?
Count it a privilege to be mentioned oga. Now answer the questions. What moral rights does Tinubu have to be talking about fighting against corruption, drug abuse, certificate forgery, identity theft, criminal wealth acquisition, social molestation and electoral robbery?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje by Racoon(m): 5:06am On Jul 11, 2023
helinues:
Please stop wailing/crying on my mentions. Is the topic about Tinubu? .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGCvXTISNns
"..He noted that despite efforts to create a rift between them and hinder Ganduje’s chances of obtaining a political appointment from the President, the two leaders have remained united.

This is a public forum and not your studio man.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje by helinues: 5:08am On Jul 11, 2023
Racoon:
Count it a privilege to be mentioned oga. Now answer the questions. What moral rights does Tinubu have to be talking about fighting against corruption, drug abuse, certificate forgery, identity theft, criminal wealth acquisition, social molestation and electoral robbery?

Hell No, it's a big sign of inferiority complex from you guys. You people can't make your comments in peace without trolling us all in the name of mentioning.

The topic is about Ganduje, why injecting Tinubu into this?

How big is the space Tinubu and us are renting freely in you guys oblongata?

Make una dey respect una self. Make your comments without trolling or seeking out validation
Re: Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje by Racoon(m): 5:09am On Jul 11, 2023
helinues:
The topic is about Ganduje, why injecting Tinubu into this? ...
And your brain didn't read or comprehend that "....The former Commissioner noted that both Tinubu and Ganduje are currently attending an ECOWAS Summit in Guinea Bissau...."

You are one of the staunch defender of the criminal here on this forum, hence logic demands you give a concrete explanation for this unholy criminal association between Gandollar and Bola Tinubu to the viewing/reading public.

Were you lots not criticising corruption under the previous government then wants to hide Tinubu’s own? You must be a joker!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje by helinues: 5:16am On Jul 11, 2023
Racoon:
"..He noted that despite efforts to create a rift between them and hinder Ganduje’s chances of obtaining a political appointment from the President, the two leaders have remained united. ...."

You are one of the staunch defender of the criminal here on this forum, hence logic demands you give a concrete explanation for this unholy criminal association between Gandollar and Bola Tinubu to the viewing/reading public.

Were you lots not criticising corruption under the previous government then wants to hide Tinubu’s own? You must be a joker!

Answer that simple question
Re: Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje by Racoon(m): 5:18am On Jul 11, 2023
helinues:
How have you been able to maintain your sanity with this years of wailing? Answer that simple question
Yes please! Now answer the question; What moral rights does Tinubu have to be talking about fighting against corruption, drug abuse, certificate forgery, identity theft, criminal wealth acquisition, social molestation and electoral robbery?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje by helinues: 5:19am On Jul 11, 2023
Racoon:
Yes please! Now answer the question; What moral rights does Tinubu have to be talking about fighting against corruption, drug abuse, certificate forgery, identity theft, criminal wealth acquisition, social molestation and electoral robbery?

Which were question?

Have you answered mine.

Chai, may we not dwell in wailing in life oo. Big Amen
Re: Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje by Racoon(m): 5:23am On Jul 11, 2023
helinues:
...Have you answered mine....
I have said "yes please! I still have my sanity intact." Abi you be psychiatrist? It is understandable that guilty conscience will never allow you think straight let alone answer the question. Now answer mine;

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje by helinues: 5:24am On Jul 11, 2023
Racoon:
I have said "yes please! I still have my sanity intact." Abi you be psychiatrist? Now answer mine;

I actually underrated your problem, didn't know it's such huge

May God intervene
Re: Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje by Racoon(m): 5:30am On Jul 11, 2023
helinues:
I actually underrated your problem, didn't know it's such huge.May God intervene
See someone glorifying himself. Leave God out of your support for criminal-minded and evil people because even God said don't even wish them good speed. Now the question Helinues remains;

With the symbiotic association between Bola Tinubu and former governor Umar Ganduje caught stuffing dollar bribe into his agbada, are you convinced your agbadorian master have any moral right to be talking about fighting against corruption, drug abuse, certificate forgery, identity theft, criminal wealth acquisition, social molestation and electoral robbery?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje by bluegrass07: 5:39am On Jul 11, 2023
Just look at how helinus is shamefully dodging the questions thrown at him here. . . .🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

To support rubbish hard oooo

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje by 175(m): 5:41am On Jul 11, 2023
bluegrass07:
Just look at how helinus is shamefully dodging the questions thrown at him here. . . .🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

To support rubbish hard oooo

That's the modus operandi from the TMC. Crazy lots.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje by Racoon(m): 6:48am On Jul 11, 2023
bluegrass07:
Just look at how helinus is shamefully dodging the questions thrown at him here. To support rubbish hard oooo
Empty brained fellas.
Re: Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje by Dittodat: 8:40am On Jul 11, 2023
k
Re: Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje by ratiani6: 8:41am On Jul 11, 2023
Noted

Re: Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje by Memphitz357: 8:47am On Jul 11, 2023
What moral justification does this senile fool called Tinubu have for going against corruption when he has a thieving individual like Ganduje as one of his ministers??
And to think individuals like Helinues are even in support of such... How he even take get phone for jail sef after that woman use her toto hold am custody during im foiled armed robbery attempt...
In case you missed the story.....
https://www.nairaland.com/7758098/how-lady-trapped-armed-robber#124317203

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje by Memphitz357: 8:49am On Jul 11, 2023
helinues:

Please stop wailing/crying on my mentions. Is the topic about Tinubu?

Make una dey respect una old age now
The level of your stupidity is very nauseating.
Haba!!!🙄

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje by pacqman: 8:53am On Jul 11, 2023
Smart clippers available.

1 Share

Re: Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje by id4sho(m): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2023
Tinubu is the cabal himself, very stubborn no nonsense strong headed man . Watch how Ministers will be fired upandan . His campaign team are all quiet because of uncertainty wink

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje by Bar1941(m): 8:56am On Jul 11, 2023
Tinubu will never distance himself from Ganduje and whoever wants to die over their friendship can go ahead and do that. Tinubu don't leave his allies in times of difficulties, those distractors are just wasting their time.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban
Re: Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje by Vifx: 8:57am On Jul 11, 2023
Interesting times
Re: Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje by seunjungle1(m): 8:58am On Jul 11, 2023
Why are people like this? You didn't tell Asiwaju to distance himself from Ganduje when the man was campaigning for the president both day and night during the electioneering campaign.
What you don't know is that Ganduje was part of Asiwaju presidential success.
He must be a minister whether you like it or not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Crisis Worsens As A Member Secretly Sues High Court Judges,Makarfi Reacts / Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau / 2020 Budget: Buhari Presides Over Extraordinary FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.