Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari (1365 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / Lawyer Drags Buhari, Buratai, Malami, Others To Court Over Python Dance 3 / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by plaindealer: 6:46am On Jul 12, 2023
NEWSOperation Python Dance: Ezekwesili attacks Buhari

A former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili, has warned President Muhammadu Buhari against being a sectional leader.

The ex-minister, who served under Obasanjo, urged Buhari to rather show love to all.

Ezekwesili aired her concerns via a series of tweets on Twitter while reacting to the recent deployment of soldiers in the South-East, codenamed Operation Python Dance 2.

She stated, “It is tragic that you, our President, Muhammadu Buhari, have deliberately or inadvertently alienated a segment of the people you lead. It is tragic.”

Ezekwesili said it was wrong of

She added, “The leader of a country cannot be friends only of those he/she likes. No. That is not leadership. The leader builds up groups. Not divide. You cannot lead only those that worship and swear by you. You are the leader. You must carry the burden even of those that detest you.

“It is the lowest form of churlishness that is unbecoming of a leader to send signals that you dislike anyone of the groups you lead. A leader is a winner. When a winner acts like a loser, things go wrong in their kingdom. Real leaders build a bond with all their people.

“Worst is when a leader makes enemies of most because he abhors the action of one or a few. That is not leadership! That is ethnic prejudice. A real leader does not suffer from the destructive disease of ethnic prejudice. It endangers his/her people and real leaders cannot bear such.”

dailypost.ng/2017/09/14/operation-python-dance-ezekwesili-attacks-buhari/

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by JASONjnr(m): 6:49am On Jul 12, 2023
Buhari selective hates the Igbos....

And I wonder why he had to do that, probably to keep earning support from the west....

Because the battle is usually between the West and the East....

We from the other region only get involved if S/S is dragged into it.

1 Like

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 12, 2023
The woman can't help herself, her bigotry is in her genetics.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by LeoDeKing: 6:54am On Jul 12, 2023
When will Ezekwesili attack the enforcers of sit at home?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by plaindealer: 6:54am On Jul 12, 2023
So, this dubious, duplicitous, brainless coward and tribal bigot is pontificating on the internet that she cannot condemn terrorists in her SE because she's not the president even though the hypocrite and a sad and pathetic liar don't hesitate to condemn similar atrocities outside Igbo land, she's now screaming that the president must act to rescue the SE, but just like all the failed, hopeless, weak and incompetent SE leaders, they condemned Buhari for doing exactly what they now want the president to do, they screamed and yelled that it was genocide, it was sectional, it was targeted at igbo people, it was all the insane and comedic rubbish they dug up just to appease their terrorists.

This is why we keep asking them ti state specifically what they want from the FG, is it to fight terrorists with the military or to appease the terrorists, but the cowards won't come out to state categorically what they want, they are comfortable dancing round like sorry and pathetic cowards, a region full of hopeless and aimless leaders and sanctimonious bigots.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by DatNiggaDaz: 6:57am On Jul 12, 2023
You better call the mandate thief to carry out operation " it will favour me & my family in Ogun state & illorin. The Emir of illorin has turned the indigenes to his subjects while they ransack & kill at ease the farmers in Ogun state

Chasing shadows while your hole is in flames

Hypocritical tribalists everywhere

1 Share

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by muykem: 6:58am On Jul 12, 2023
They are already saying the same thing to Tinubu. Peter Obi and these people have not said anything about Simon Ekpa.

1 Like

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by plaindealer: 6:59am On Jul 12, 2023
This is why we can't take them seriously with all their rubbish about the FG stepping in, they are just saying that to dodge, to save face, and shift goal post because the minute the FG steps in, the same horrible clowns won't hesitate to scream and shout that Tinubu is punishing them, trying to eliminate them, trying to commit genocide against Igbo people.

We know the script, we've seen it before. Oby is a pathetic lair, an unrepentant bigot.

....but President Tinubu is not Buhari, you can not play him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by plaindealer: 7:06am On Jul 12, 2023
Ezekwesili aired her concerns via a series of tweets on Twitter while reacting to the recent deployment of soldiers in the South-East, codenamed Operation Python Dance 2.

Just imagine President Tinubu sending troops to SE to eliminate terrorists, this foolish, hypocritical and brainless ipob woman will lose her bigoted mind

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by Sirjamo: 7:08am On Jul 12, 2023
President Tinubu should quickly meet with SE leaders and ask them if they would like the military to step in immediately, I am worried about the vulnerable women and children being manhandled by the terrorists.

Meanwhile, to avoid the kind of situation where Buhari was accused of killing Igbo youths, an Igbo officer should lead the operation.

WHEN YOU CRY VICTIM ALL THE TIME, YOU MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR THE PRESIDENT TO DO HIS JOB. BUHARI DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THE IGBOS

6 Likes

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by plaindealer: 7:12am On Jul 12, 2023
Sirjamo:
President Tinubu should quickly meet with SE leaders and ask them if they would like the military to step in immediately, I am worried about the vulnerable women and children being manhandled by the terrorists.

Meanwhile, to avoid the kind of situation where Buhari was accused of killing Igbo youths, an Igbo officer should lead the operation.

WHEN YOU CRY VICTIM ALL THE TIME, YOU MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR THE PRESIDENT TO DO HIS JOB. BUHARI DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THE IGBOS

He just left them lone..

4 Likes

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by plaindealer: 7:14am On Jul 12, 2023
The suit filed at the Federal High Court, Enugu Thursday is asking the court to order the immediate withdrawal of the soldiers of the Nigerian Army in the South East of Nigeria on an operation for one month.

The suit which was filed by a team of seven lawyers led by Max Ozoaka seeks: “A declaration that the action of the Defendants, especially the 1st Defendant (Buhari), in calling out, operationally engaging or deploying the armed forces of the Federation to the south eastern part of the country is illegal, unconstitutional, null and void and of no effect whatsoever.”

See the same clowns asking for federal help today.

Weak and hopeless cowards.

7 Likes

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:14am On Jul 12, 2023
JASONjnr:

And I wonder why he had to do that, probably to keep earning support from the west....

I wonder how you people think with you victimization mindset. You igbos hate Buhari and you wish him evil. Baba returned you kind gesture and una dey cry. You guys are terrible people

7 Likes

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by ratiani6: 7:14am On Jul 12, 2023
Coward

3 Likes

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by Yibo(m): 7:16am On Jul 12, 2023
JASONjnr:

na only Ibo people dey hate?

4 Likes

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by 22o62021: 7:18am On Jul 12, 2023
Army no go fit dance again

They should go to benue state and dance
Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by NOC1(m): 7:19am On Jul 12, 2023
I am an Igbo man, With this her write ✍️ up I am calling her a hypocrite and a coward.
She is always the first to speak about the happenings in another region, lambast the Governors and andindigenes now she is shying away from the barbaric act in her home state.

This stupidity by the ragtag hoodlums was sustained by the eyesright attitude of people like her, if they have joined hands in unionism and shout this madness would not have been constitutionalized

8 Likes

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by JohnnA1: 7:20am On Jul 12, 2023
plaindealer:

He just left them lone..
Which is the best thing to do.

Igbo's are not looking to solve their problems, they're just looking for who to drag down to their level, and then blame for their self inflicted woes.

You don't engage with such people, you AVOID them; and that's the mistake Sanwo Olu made last week.

4 Likes

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by helinues: 7:23am On Jul 12, 2023
shocked

Imagine the way this hypocritical woman carry BBOG for head, something wey happen in far north but kept mute about her own region.

Shame, dem no get

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by plaindealer: 7:23am On Jul 12, 2023
JohnnA1:

Igbo's are not looking to solve their problems, they're just looking for who to drag down to their level, and then blame for their self inflicted woes.

You don't engage with such people, you AVOID them; and that's the mistake Sanwo Olu made last week.

You nailed it perfectly, they are shifting responsibility and setting up other people to drag and blame for their own self-inflicted tragedy.

5 Likes

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 7:28am On Jul 12, 2023
Operations python dance lead to the armed agitation we have in the South East

Say people here that praised Nigerian wicked army killing innocent igbos, maltreatment of people with just flags and doing protest

Are now acting like you don't know what lead to the conflict like you really care about the igbos

THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT IGBOS OR THE RESOLUTION OF THE CRISIS ALL THEY WANT IS IGBOS TO ABANDONE BIAFRA AGITATION AND DESTROY IPOB
Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 7:29am On Jul 12, 2023
helinues:
shocked

Imagine the way this hypocritical woman carry BBOG for head, something wey happen in far north but kept mute about her own region.

Shame, dem no get
You praised army laughed at igbos when army killed Igbo youth's when IPOB was not armed

Now you want to pretend like you care ?

More people are killed in your South West than South East but yet you won't never talk about it
Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 7:31am On Jul 12, 2023
JohnnA1:

So he wants to resolve the issue but refuses to obey court order on same issue?

If court had convicted kanu fine it would have been understandable... Court said he had no case to answer

But u lots decide to keep a blind eye to that and pretend you are looking for solution... Solution K.ll u there
Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by plaindealer: 7:32am On Jul 12, 2023
mrvitalis:
Operations python dance lead to the armed agitation we have in the South East

Say people here that praised Nigerian wicked army killing innocent igbos, maltreatment of people with just flags and doing protest

Are now acting like you don't know what lead to the conflict like you really care about the igbos

THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT IGBOS OR THE RESOLUTION OF THE CRISIS ALL THEY WANT IS IGBOS TO ABANDONE BIAFRA AGITATION AND DESTROY IPOB

So, Operations python dance created the same violent agitation they sent the same Operations python dance to stop?

Why is it always so hard for you people to make sense?

6 Likes

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by helinues: 7:33am On Jul 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

You praised army laughed at igbos when army killed Igbo youth's when IPOB was not armed

Now you want to pretend like you care ?

More people are killed in your South West than South East but yet you won't never talk about it

Talk to my hands

1 Like

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by helinues: 7:34am On Jul 12, 2023
plaindealer:

So, Operations python dance created the same violent agitation they sent the same Operations python dance to stop?

Bro, you better ignore the guy , if not ,na back and forth argument una go dey have.

5 Likes

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 7:35am On Jul 12, 2023
helinues:

Talk to my hands
Oh shut up you hypocrite

No body ever take you seriousl
Always on Igbo matter
Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 7:36am On Jul 12, 2023
plaindealer:

Name one violence in the South East related up Biafra agitation before operations python dance and get 1 million this morning

I dare you
Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by JohnnA1: 7:36am On Jul 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

You're a well know hypocritical bigot, so I didn't bother to read your comment; I don't care what you think.

3 Likes

Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by Padipadi(m): 7:37am On Jul 12, 2023
plaindealer:
Have you used drugs today?
Is Buhari still the president?
Isn't this meant to be an old news?
Why suddenly create a thread to bring chaos?
At that time, was python dance not needed?
Or you created this cos you feared another anaconda dance cos of Mison Elepa's 2 weeks declaration? If not that some of you are born to be lazy, why sit at home for 2 weeks? Una go dey fûck your wives to born children wey no go see food chop? Some people are using the destiny of easterners. It's more than yahoo-yahoo. 😂
That region ll hurt herself id that sit at home is allowed. Borno ll be child's play cos terrorists always want more. Next may be indefinite sutbat home.
DatNiggaDaz:
You better call the mandate thief to carry out operation " it will favour me & my family in Ogun state & illorin. The Emir of illorin has turned the indigenes to his subjects while they ransack & kill at ease the farmers in Ogun state

Chasing shadows while your hole is in flames

Hypocritical tribalists everywhere
The Ilorin matter ll be addressed.
Those screaming no Isese are mostly Yorubas except the emir.
It's a mistake of the past and God ll solve it one day. Nevertheless, Isese ll hold in Ilorin and there's nothing even the sultan of Sokoto ll do about it cos Nigerian constitution permits everyone to practice anything even under sharia states. And Kwara isn't a sharia state.
Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 7:37am On Jul 12, 2023
JohnnA1:
You're a well know hypocrital bigot, so I didn't bother to read you comment; I don't care what you think.
And you are a well known what?

Show me where you condemned army killing of Igbo youths during python dance and get 100k
Re: RE: Operation Python Dance: Ezekwesili Attacks Buhari by omenka(m): 7:38am On Jul 12, 2023
Sirjamo:

If such a meeting ever occurs, I'd advice the president makes it a precondition for such deployment be that the leaders of the region organize a press conference wherein they expressly demand for such deployment.

Anything short of that, no deal.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$1 Is Now 758 / 2023 Largest Built Up Urban Areas In The World Ranking / If You Give Obj Another 100 Years In Office, He Will Still Ask For More!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.