Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now (61411 Views)

Abuja Office Of The President In 1980 Used By Shehu Shagari-photo / Buhari Appeared In US Army War College 1980 Album / Col Muhammadu buhari on completion of his Masters degree in US in 1980- Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by Gamesmart: 9:31am On Aug 07, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
grin Congratulations for the brilliant speech.Am glad you know what you are and just described yourself.You are one of the numerous human wastes we produce in this country, and a psychopathic Neanderthal type for that matter.
I have looked through NL and seen so many of your type- bunch of Insolent Insult detesting psychopaths (IIPs).
You love to dish out insults,but can't bear the sting when it is hurled back to you.

You are a human waste!

If you know you are not, show us 5 sensible posts you have made on NL. I dare your lineage!
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
Gamesmart:

You are a human waste!

If you know you are not, show us 5 sensible posts you have made on NL. I dare your lineage!
You are a human waste of the lowest order.
If you know you are not,show us 1 sensible post you have made on NL.
I dare your lineage.
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by Gamesmart: 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

You are a human waste of the lowest order.
If you know you are not,show us 1 sensible post you have made on NL.
I dare your lineage.

So out of over 4,000 posts, you cannot show 5 sensible ones you have made? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Real baboon! grin
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2023
Gamesmart:

So out of over 4,000 posts, you cannot show 5 sensible ones you have made? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Real baboon! grin
Reallll! Pathetic swine.
So out of 4,000 posts you cannot show 1 sensible ones you have made.
Lol!!!
You are one mentally sick animal.
So where did you get your figure from? You really are monitoring and counting my posts.
Lol!
You are even more mentally imbalanced than I thought.
Go get a life, psychopathic Neanderthal
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by Gamesmart: 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Reallll! Pathetic swine.
So out of 4,000 posts you cannot show 1 sensible ones you have made.
Lol!!!
You are one mentally sick animal.
So where did you get your figure from? You really are monitoring and counting my posts.
Lol!
You are even more mentally imbalanced than I thought.
Go get a life, psychopathic Neanderthal

https://www.nairaland.com/7792368/nigerian-women-really-against-polygamy/4#124928530

Oya, cretin, show us your 5.
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2023
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by Gamesmart: 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Oya, cretin, show us your 5

Cretin, you have nothing to show? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4,000 posts, all cretinous! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
grin
Gamesmart:

Cretin, you have nothing to show? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin
Gamesmart:

Cretinous cretin that has nothing to show.
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by Gamesmart: 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin
Cretinous cretin that has nothing to show.

Baboon. Total cretin. grin grin grin
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
Gamesmart:

Baboon. Total cretin. grin grin grin
Demented baboon, cretin,I need to buy a stronger chain for you to be able to hold you before you break loose in the market.
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by joyandfaith: 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
tolue42:
When I tell people that population is one of our biggest problem, people will be looking for excuses

In 1960 Nigeria population was 45million, that same year UK population was 52 million

2023 Nigeria population is above 220 million , that same UK is just above 65 million..

How are we going to live a better life when we are not even productive like the UK..

There is no way we can develop with uncontrolled population growth. It is really depressing. Africa and Asia are nuisances to world economy.
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by Gamesmart: 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Demented baboon, cretin,I need to buy a stronger chain for you to be able to hold you before you break loose in the market.

You need to put the chain on your neck, enter a cage and wait for your banana. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Low IQ baboon! grin
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
Gamesmart:

You need to put the chain on your neck, enter a cage and wait for your banana. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Low IQ baboon! grin
Lol! Low IQ baboon.I need to put the chain on your neck and pack you in a cage.
But first I need to collect samples of the toxic saliva drooling and foaming from your mouth for a scientific research to know that strain of rabies afflicting you.
Demented psychopath.
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by Ayed44: 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
Tunechi5:
honestly ,dont think population is our problem ,what nigeria needs is a good leader, more population more manpower, US is prime example ,other than population what do they have?
When the population is much more than the available resources, there is nothing a good leader can do. Suffering is guaranteed.

Mr A and Mr B are both earning monthly salary of 100k each. Mr A has two kids while Mr B has 35 kids. Tell me how Mr B's kids would escape from malnutrition.
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by MOTIONTECH(m): 11:15am On Aug 22, 2023
AjaoEstater:

Nigeria is larger than the whole of southern europe which is like 15 countries, or France and Germany combined. Nigeria is also one and half times larger than Texas which is the second largest state in the US.
so in essence what are you trying to justify
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by AjaoEstater(m): 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2023
MOTIONTECH:
so in essence what are you trying to justify

What I am saying is Nigeria a big country and can comfortably accommodate over 1 billion people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport / Soldiers Take Over Lagos Island As Hoodlums Harrass Shop Owners / Buhari & His Country Want To Put An End To Us - Benin Republic Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.