Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,104 members, 7,852,740 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now (61413 Views)

Abuja Office Of The President In 1980 Used By Shehu Shagari-photo / Buhari Appeared In US Army War College 1980 Album / Col Muhammadu buhari on completion of his Masters degree in US in 1980- Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by NAC1666: 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
arejibadz:
what happened

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1678796289868443650?s=20
Go out, Multiply and subdue the earth...Garmany no understand am
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by Chucks13: 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2023
The reason are:

• We are not productive enough
• We give birth anyhow. (A man will have 96 children alone and still getting marrying to young lads, when you talk they bring religion, tribe and money to attack you as their source of defense). Even our younger generation like Tuface, Davido etc are adding to the burden of an explosive population with less human productive capacity.
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by akslink: 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
That's what you get when Yoruba and Hausa people keep breeding like ants just for election purposes. Tufiakwa
f**l yoruba are the lowest in times of birth rate in Nigeria, when you no go school how you will able to get informed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2023
If population is now an issue warring against development then we have a solution, Plebecite
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by Didi2d(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2023
mrvitalis:
Anyone who believes Nigeria is anything above 100 million is joking

I laugh at them saying Lagos is 20 million

Lagos that 40% is still untouched bushes? Before going argue use Google Earth don't come and disgrace yourself here

95% of Lagos population live at the center... East is bush, West is bush

Nigeria population is maximum 100 million

In total, how many people voted in the last election?

Make I go check, I dey come .

Modified

93.47 million Nigerians registered with inec and only 24.9 million voted, that's by the way.

My point is if 93 million adult could register with inec and here we are talking about total population of Nigerians including children and adults, Baba Nigeria's population should be over 190 million to over 200 million

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2023
tolue42:
When I tell people that population is one of our biggest problem, people will be looking for excuses

In 1960 Nigeria population was 45million, that same year UK population was 52 million

2023 Nigeria population is above 220 million , that same UK is just above 65 million..

How are we going to live a better life when we are not even productive like the UK..
But them say 2 heads is better than one na, just that 2block heads is just useless. Thats our real problem, poor education cum productivity.
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by anungangampu: 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2023
juman:

We need good leadership in africa to make use of our big population.
Jagaban will do well.

Japan economy was ahead of china economy few years ago, but with good leadership china is now the second biggest economy in the world.
Soon china will be ahead of american economy.
China will become the biggest economy in the world.
All you guys know is quoting statistics that took 30-50yrs to achieve with strong institutions and alot of compromise.
China Invested alot in Education and at least solved alot of issues that mitigate patriotism.
What Nigeria is doing isn't different from what China did in the 60s. But the issue we have here is the opposite of what is happening in China.
Chinese goes to US and comes back to China to startup while Nigeria does thesame and are not willing to return as we don't have a peaceful environment for startup. In most cases the ones trained here are leaving.
We have to solve our issue with patriotism without that Nigeria will keep dreaming.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by Cantonese: 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2023
And some people say na by their laws to marry many wives. As one man marry four wives. Multiply four wives by four children. No be sixteen be that. One German marry one wife born one pikin. No be sixteen to one be that.

And if the sixteen children of the man born four each, no be sixty four. Na so dem arrange am.

Yet, poverty everywhere.
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by Akaegwu(m): 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
That's what you get when Yoruba and Hausa people keep breeding like ants just for election purposes. Tufiakwa
Comrade, easy, easy. One baba rocky with 4 wives and 22 children's . One mallam with 4 wives and 30 children's. The Ronu on the street pregnanting girls with noodles without season.
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by Sammy5413(m): 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
Over population is always a result of joblessness and a sign of poverty
Ever since china developed, the rate at which they increase in population decreased
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by sulaak(m): 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
tolue42:
When I tell people that population is one of our biggest problem, people will be looking for excuses

In 1960 Nigeria population was 45million, that same year UK population was 52 million

2023 Nigeria population is above 220 million , that same UK is just above 65 million..

How are we going to live a better life when we are not even productive like the UK..

The average Nigerians think that a large, uneducated population is an advantage.

3 Likes

Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by jmoore(m): 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
NAC1666:
Go out, Multiply and subdue the earth...Garmany no understand am
Subdue is to dominate. Germany and Nigeria, who is dominating in technology?
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by casualobserver: 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
Tunechi5:
honestly ,dont think population is our problem ,what nigeria needs is a good leader, more population more manpower, US is prime example ,other than population what do they have?

A good leader cannot cure bad people.

3 Likes

Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by Parrot69: 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
Jogs1900:

Chief, all these northern population figures are fake.Maybe we are a little above 100m
You just wake up and be typing rubbish!
How many people have PVC according to INEC data? Just a little above 100M.
How many people have NIN, Bank Acc, according to NSBI?
Now check the number of people under 18yrs that are not yet mature to access these amenities, check the Old people and the Novice, Check diasporans.
Think before you start writing nonsense.
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lagos that 40% is still untouched bushes? Before going argue use Google Earth don't come and disgrace yourself here

I'm glad this is coming from you
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by dyera(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
tolue42:

China with over one billion population, are they not doing well. They have dozens of functional refinery, was it our 200 million population that made it impossible for our president to borrow $20b and build the largest refinery in Africa when he borrowed $78b in eight years for unproductive things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by sslcrypt: 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

You talk out of context and have no evidence. I have lead polio vaccination across the entire Nigeria. I have worked with UN organizations and international NGOs on various population related projects and millennium development goals. And I can authoritatively say the population of Nigeria is in the 200 million mark. Lagos is one area we had challenges getting harmonized data which one of the major favor your pointed out. Which least inhabitable areas.

2 Likes

Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by oluwaseyi0: 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2023
Purvan:
China way day over populated still yet most middle to poor families are doing okay in China

Tinubu should kukuma sell Naija to China mek China restructure Naija better

To have two children is China is untill recently consider a crime punishable

Why do you think having 2 kids is a crime?

2 Likes

Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by yusufu16: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
tolue42:

Population is not our problem. USA, India and China are bigger than Nigerian in terms of population but they are doing better than Nigeria
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by UnimkeAk(m): 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
helinues:
How poor men dey get erection na something I still never understand.

So you're impotent
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by Hotwest: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
Nigeria wey carry Niger republic and Chad people add for population. Nigeria is a very useless country with no good database

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by uche393: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

I wish I can give this comment 100 likes

2 Likes

Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by frog12: 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
maybe people coming from neigbhouring countries cause the rise

Jogs1900:

Do you think Nigeria population is up to 200m?
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by Fuckyoumod: 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
tolue42:

How is population our problem?
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by OldBeer: 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
Nursepepeye:
they live the best life less things to worry about. Rich people worries about everything, even thier existence is a big issues
Poor people worry less because they are not concerned with raising their children. Their own is just to fcckk and born. The children can fend for themselves.
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by ugbarreta(m): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
nah these gworo chewing specie weh de born anyhow make our number de increase like dis. them just de born miscreants upandan.
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by obinna58(m): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
Tunechi5:
honestly ,dont think population is our problem ,what nigeria needs is a good leader, more population more manpower, US is prime example ,other than population what do they have?
Doom
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by 7lives: 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
Tunechi5:

Population is a problem when you can't provide for the population.
Chinese were killing and eating their children, at a period.
What do you really drove China to having just one child only?.
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by Daviddoma(m): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
arejibadz:
what happened

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1678796289868443650?s=20
Is like Nigerians we love making love n no production to help to feed it's people. shocked
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by Sammy5413(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
Nigeria is too big to be one country
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by CaptainFM1: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
tolue42:

Population is not our problem, we just don't know how to use the large population to our advantage.

What should China say, if we complain about population?
Re: Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now by toffyz(m): 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
Jogs1900:

Do you think Nigeria population is up to 200m?

Don't mind them my brother, the last time population census was conducted in Nigeria is 2006, and then it was 140m.

Whose stat is telling us we're over 200m??
Based on the last population census in 2006, I remembered vividly the figure is 140m. And that's the official figure till date, untill another census is conducted

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport / Soldiers Take Over Lagos Island As Hoodlums Harrass Shop Owners / Buhari & His Country Want To Put An End To Us - Benin Republic Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.