Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk (54333 Views)

Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship / Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Pacyrus(m): 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2023
Mark Nsukkabread don dey gather 4 packs. 😳
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by WannaHowzit(m): 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2023
TheSuperX:
I want Musk to give him an uppercut, I hate Zuckerberg πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Your love for πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ is boundless. Musk is gonna trash Zuckerberg and his hungry Nigerian trainer, like I whip you daily on this forum.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by CartelKenneth: 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2023
TheSuperX:
I want Musk to give him an uppercut, I hate Zuckerberg πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sadly that won't happen because zuck will beat the living fuc.k out of Elon musk
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Iamgrey5(m): 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
AmazingELixir:
undecided

When did Isreal Adesanya become an icon In UFC...All these road side journalists sef...how then do you describe Volkanovski, Jon Jones, Anderson silva and Kabib.

Anyway Mark Z. is in great shape..
Adesanya is the the second longest reining middle champion in UFC history after Anderson silva.

He has 7 successful tittle defense

Volkanovski just passed him on P2P Ranking last year.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Crvrider: 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
sofeo:
Are they fighting for real.

Rumoured. But anything can happen. According to warri proverb: "Na from clap them dey take enter dance"
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by movolah: 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2023
Big name.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Electorate: 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2023
AmazingELixir:
undecided

When did Isreal Adesanya become an icon In UFC...All these road side journalists sef...how then do you describe Volkanovski, Jon Jones, Anderson silva and Kabib.

Anyway Mark Z. is in great shape..

See how tribalism has beclouded your sense of reason, Google his name yourself and stop the senseless envy.

8 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Streetmovement(m): 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

If he sup, mark go knack Elon musk two by two cool
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2023
theophorus:

Go read updated version.
But seriously, I like Oyinbo life ooo, see as Mark dey fitted.
Lol staying fit has nothing to do with "oyinbo" life na choice. In reality u have more obese people there than here
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Odogwuzack: 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2023
Osariemen12:

Na Bini man knack im mama na. Yorubas are never tall.

Anthony Olaseni Joshua??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Sheggy13(m): 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Adesanya is the the second longest reining middle champion in UFC history after Anderson silva.

He has 7 successful tittle defense

Volkanovski just passed him on P2P Ranking last year.

Do you think the fool you're trying to educate doesn't really know all these? His only problem is the tribe Israel Adesanya comes from. That's why he's trying to downplay his achievements. They're useless and hate-filled animals.

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Smartguyboy(m): 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2023
ArchiLimited:
This is how to know when billionaires are bored

No be lie
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by sterlingD(m): 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2023

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by yommen: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
ArchiLimited:

This is not boredom Bro. He looks fit meaning he does this often. He is living the life of affluence albeit moderately.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Blaze14k: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
Zuk will beat the hell outta musk
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Tendd: 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2023
He is a physically fit rich man unlike in Nigeria.How many middle class or rich Nigerian male or female can one see with that kind of physique?Very rare.And l mean both home and abroad - based Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by staga: 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2023
That would be the highest earning fight of all time.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Ellasure: 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2023
shielaAhmed:
Nairaland has finally become a breeding ground for tribalism in Nigeria. Many threads on this platform contains tribal hate and the moderators/owner of this site is not doing anything about it.

Don’t be too surprised if this site receives a hefty fine from the Government soon.

plzzzzzz look for something good to do.

everybody is reading and you are complaining. certificate forger. if things are not going your way it must be thorn down. if you don't like this tread go straight to another page.

you are put off. don't count yourself as educated.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Pootle: 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2023
mark get six pack undecided
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Microwhy: 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2023
9jvirgin:
I hope Nigerians can shut down Aso Rock and demand accountability.
Of new or old government

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by GodWrites: 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2023
ArchiLimited:

It's photoshop.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Dididrumz(m): 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2023
Freshtruth:
I hope Elon beat d hell out of zugerberg for tearing my account

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Stevechigo: 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2023
Freshtruth:
I hope Elon beat d hell out of zugerberg for tearing my account
grin grin grin grin funny you.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by carl90(m): 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2023
Zuckerberg only took up interest in ring fighting.
He is doing all this just as a hobby.
Not to fight a Musk .
Does an Elon Musk look physically fit to take only a Zuck that have been training himself in ring fighting for months now?
Keep up the good work ,Zuck.
Meanwhile,add a "followers" section on the Threads platform
The algorithm,just like the "For You" section in twitter,is bringing up wack contents on my Threads feed.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by TheSuperX(m): 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2023
WannaHowzit:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Your love for πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ is boundless. Musk is gonna trash Zuckerberg and his hungry Nigerian trainer, like I whip you daily on this forum.
Nigga Musk is more of an American than a shitty Mzansi, he doesn't even give a hoot about y'all πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Also that champ you are calling hungry can feed your entire lineages, he can feed y'all lazy asses for decades πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by lanre316: 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2023
shielaAhmed:
Nairaland has finally become a breeding ground for tribalism in Nigeria. Many threads on this platform contains tribal hate and the moderators/owner of this site is not doing anything about it.

Don’t be too surprised if this site receives a hefty fine from the Government soon.

Seun Osewa only cares about Web traffic and ad money. If tribalism brings him money, you can bet nairaland will never try to curb tribalism
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by wonlasewonimi: 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
Zuck will beat that space karen black and blue.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Emeksjames: 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
Zuckerberg looks more fit than Musk but Musk appears more brutal..
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Nice pics.
I dislike this UFC sport. More bloody than Boxing.
i love it
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by GoodbutBadguy: 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2023
Another means of making money from ticket sales if u know u know. cool Money no dey taya billionaires wink
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by AbuAeesha: 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2023
9jvirgin:
I hope Nigerians can shut down Aso Rock and demand accountability.
Have you forgotten the road to aso rock?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by occfx: 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mikel Obi And His Family On Christmas Day (Photo) / Barcelona Appoints Ronald Koeman As New Manager / Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.