Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk (54329 Views)

Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship / Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by theophorus(m): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2023
Freshtruth:
you dey call am clown but you dey pay am money everyday by checking fb and watapp. Such an intelligent clown

Go read updated version.
But seriously, I like Oyinbo life ooo, see as Mark dey fitted.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Ikpunnegi01: 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2023
For restricting my account last year, I want Elon to beat Mark 😜

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Maxxim: 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2023
See that destroyer volks😁
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by WAPINATION: 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2023
Coach 1 Isreal Adesanya : Mark Zuchaberg

Coach 2 Anthony Joshua : Elon Musk

Title of the fight : When Billionaires Fight!

Venue : O2 Arena Ofcourse sold out!

Match Opening Performance : Davido and Tiwa Savage

Let the fight begin!

You no see say this fight na win win for my naija favs?

Hit the like button if you also want it this way.

5 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by kingyakos: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2023
TheSuperX:
I want Musk to give him an uppercut, I hate Zuckerberg πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Poverty hate success sha

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by FireUpNow(m): 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2023
Freshtruth:
Isreal done hammer make he also pray make mark win so that mark go also shake is account
Training alone has its own billing

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by duro4chang(m): 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2023
9jvirgin:
I hope Nigerians can shut down Aso Rock and demand accountability.
Is that what this thread is about?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Alexiiydon: 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2023
This guy whey Dey always pursue my FB Acct make them use beating reset his brain for me
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Careente7(m): 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2023
Guess what? Mark is not up to 40. If you like keep sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by PaulH07: 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2023
Omoawoke:
This Omoluabi should train him well

Elon Musk should go and train with Anthony Joshua

Two omoluabis, I see what you're doing there grin

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Osariemen12: 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2023
Sirbruno3000:
This Israel tall o

Na Bini man knack im mama na. Yorubas are never tall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by popp(m): 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I'm rooting for Heelon Musk.
I want him to whoop Zuckerberg.

I dedicate β€œRoll Call” by Lil Jon & Ice Cube to Musk. Great jam!

One Niggar said it; "You sabi dedicate yeye yeye n useless songs up and down.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by pikechukwu6(m): 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2023
If you no get upto one billion in your account. You no need comment as the update is not for you. It's our family issues cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by vickydevoka(m): 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2023
Sirbruno3000:
This Israel tall o
6fth 4
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by kelvindj98: 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Elon Musk wey don run from the fight. Using his mom to run away.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Georgejeez: 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2023
grin grin grin I remember when Tinubu challenged Boxer Holyfield to a boxing match in 2017
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by omooba969(m): 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2023
9jvirgin:
I hope Nigerians can shut down Aso Rock and demand accountability.

Lol πŸ˜‚ keep hoping ok, don't you know that vast majority of Nigerians are docile?

Shut down ko, shut up ni. grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by ZitaMall: 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2023
AmazingELixir:
undecided

When did Isreal Adesanya become an icon In UFC...All these road side journalists sef...how then do you describe Volkanovski, Jon Jones, Anderson silva and Kabib.

Anyway Mark Z. is in great shape..

Stylebender is also one of the greats in his weight class. If you had mentioned GSP in your list I would have respected it before mentioning the dagestani weight bully who is still far behind and not top 5 Hall of fame in my opinion

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by omooba969(m): 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2023
Osariemen12:

Na Bini man knack im mama na. Yorubas are never tall.

OnΓ­sokΓΊso !
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Juanmike(m): 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2023
TemplarLandry:

*Elon.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Angelfrost(m): 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2023
Mark Zuckerberg has always been a health and fitness enthusiast.

If a billionaire can be this fastidious about fitness, what's the excuse of broke ass Negroes carrying potbelly about?!!

6 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2023
Helen Mosque

Vs

Mike Nsukkabread

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by iamloski(m): 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2023
ArchiLimited:
This is how to know when billionaires are bored
walahi
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Prenonjebose: 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2023
You can have interest in virtually everything when there's money

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by TemplarLandry: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2023
It's deliberate. That's how it's pronounced. β€œheelon” and not β€œEhlon”.

Juanmike:
*Elon.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Cantonese: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2023
Waohhhh.

Wealthy man for our country na to carry very big belle, carry small girls, chop amala/ewedu/ogunfe/isiewu/akpu/heavy oil soup.

Six pack, young, fresh, fighter.

Surely he paid heavily to get that opportunity with those beasts in the flesh of men.

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by WannaHowzit(m): 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2023
Zuckerberg is gonna get his butt kicked - Elon Musk is a kick-S Mzansi BoerπŸ₯ŠπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Sirbruno3000(m): 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ok. I see
vickydevoka:

6fth 4
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Divine287(m): 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2023
TemplarLandry:

no more free mode for you then
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by yusluvad(m): 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2023
ArchiLimited:
This is how to know when billionaires are bored
😊😊
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Juanmike(m): 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
TemplarLandry:
It's deliberate. That's how it's pronounced. β€œheelon” and not β€œEhlon”.

ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City / Mikel Obi And His Family On Christmas Day (Photo) / Barcelona Appoints Ronald Koeman As New Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.