Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk (54334 Views)

Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship / Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by finallybusy: 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2023
Make una wait for billionaire intellectuals to risk the very thing making them money; their brains. Una go old tire. Zuckerberg inspired me. If the nerd can get in great shape, anybody can. The wise should follow suit.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by XAUBulls: 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2023
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Slimwhyt(m): 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2023
Omo! See as Mark fit gan
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by shielaAhmed: 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ellasure:

plzzzzzz look for something good to do.

everybody is reading and you are complaining. certificate forger. if things are not going your way it must be thorn down. if you don't like this tread go straight to another page.

you are put off. don't count yourself as educated.

I can detect f00ls from a mile away.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by AmazingELixir: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
Electorate:

See how tribalism has beclouded your sense of reason, Google his name yourself and stop the senseless envy.

What has tribalism got to do with my comment...or you just what to cap careless.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by dreamangel: 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2023
I hope not. Zuckerberg has been health conscious and training for years. Musk just managed to loose some weight with the help of wonder drug. Moreover it seems he is on hard drugs.
It will be a disaster.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by AK481(m): 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Nice pics.
I dislike this UFC sport. More bloody than Boxing.
UFC is the only true sport. Its hard to fix
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Burgerlomo: 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2023
See Mark 5 and a half pack 😂👍
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by NAC1666: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by lesbiconverter: 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2023
Mayfeld:
Billionaire fight, my money is on Zuckerberg. Elon is older and too hooked on hard drugs
I'll love Elon to win but your analysis is pure
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by bigiyaro(m): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2023
9jvirgin:
I hope Nigerians can shut down Aso Rock and demand accountability.
they can't
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Eagba(m): 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
Na man Israel be
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by francotunsco: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
Mark gat better packs than Adesanya sef...
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by ISellBeer: 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Nice pics.
My favourite
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by ncoolsome(m): 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Billionaires fight, the poor watches

And pay them in return...
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Elonmuzk(m): 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2023
Elon Musk is in trouble grin grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by chiedozie198100: 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
Bobo juice. No fight go happen
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by TrainPark: 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Nice pics.

Best sport ever!

It reflects the reality of life.
Life is a 1vs1 battle.
Winner takes all.

You just have to fight and win over something or someone, if you are a man and if you are to succeed at something at all.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by uunwanaobong3: 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2023
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Oceanjagaban: 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2023
Broke broke Elon musk mouth....
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Domistar5(f): 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
Freshtruth:
you dey call am clown but you dey pay am money everyday by checking fb and watapp. Such an intelligent clown. You pay someone money on a daily basics that doesn't even know u. You are the real clown trust me

Forget the guy that called him clown.
But I want to ask a question. Did you know that opening all his social media on a basics doesn't give the owners money.
They make money through ads. As for Whatsapp in particular, they don't make money from Whatsapp. Whatsapp is just an asset.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Freshtruth(m): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
Domistar5:

Forget the guy that called him clown.
But I want to ask a question
OK
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by GanagiBitrus: 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2023
TrainPark:

Best sport ever!

It reflects the reality of life.
Life is a 1vs1 battle.
Winner takes all.

You just have to fight and win over something or someone, if you are a man and if you are to succeed at something at all.

Intellectual capacity is 100times more powerful than Physical capacity.
The sport just serves to satisfy the brute animalistic nature in man. smiley
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by GeorgeRasks(m): 12:22am On Jul 13, 2023
Soxoxo244 UPDATE BELOW guys,

[color=#550000]Palm 100 million give away New Campaign is getting hot and free money is everywhere, it not much but it helps in this hard time

It started last week palmpay are giving away Free 10,000 naira (withdrawable instantly) for every new user that join through the verify campaign link without doing any task or referring anyone it free and easy money, it started and boys de cash out, it will last till ending of July so now it the best time to get yours o

Rush now that is new and everyone is cashing out. Share it with your friends so the can Benefits too now that the campaign is till running

even old user can benefit too by using a different phone number that is not on palmpay to join sign up and get the reward as for me I use my other phone number to join and collect the reward multiples time, it not much but it helps me a lot

People are secretly cashing out from this free money and they won’t tell you how

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity as e de hot

And send me 2k after you receive the money for me showing you this update Please op.ay acct 8.1.78..98…..568[color=#550000]

419, Ignore.....
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Caseless: 3:48am On Jul 13, 2023
Sirbruno3000:
This Israel tall o
I never knew he's this tall.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Busu001: 6:13am On Jul 13, 2023
ArchiLimited:
This is how to know when billionaires are bored

See below for your next building project
How much can this building cost please. Land available already.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:05am On Jul 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I'm rooting for Heelon Musk.
I want him to whoop Zuckerberg.

I dedicate “Roll Call” by Lil Jon & Ice Cube to Musk. Great jam!

Musk will pulp Zuck in a fight.

But .......

That fight won't happen.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by ArchiLimited: 7:22am On Jul 13, 2023
Busu001:

How much can this building cost please. Land available already.

Kindly call/chat the number on my profile below or dm me yours and I'll give you a call. Thank you
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by unscripted(m): 7:25am On Jul 13, 2023
AmazingELixir:
undecided

When did Isreal Adesanya become an icon In UFC...All these road side journalists sef...how then do you describe Volkanovski, Jon Jones, Anderson silva and Kabib.

Anyway Mark Z. is in great shape..
wait did you just say this ..
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk by JaynBarbie: 7:56am On Jul 13, 2023
The Ordinary Granactive Retinoid 2% in Squalane

The Ordinary Granactive Retinoid 2% in Squalane is a remarkable skincare serum that harnesses the power of retinoids to address the signs of aging and promote a more youthful complexion. Developed by the renowned brand The Ordinary, this serum provides impressive results without the common irritation associated with traditional retinoids.

Retinoids, derived from vitamin A, are highly regarded for their ability to stimulate collagen production, diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and improve overall skin texture. However, they can sometimes cause sensitivity and irritation, particularly for those with sensitive skin. The Granactive Retinoid 2% in Squalane offers a gentle and effective solution.

Link: The Ordinary Granactive Retinoid 2% in Squalane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mikel Obi And His Family On Christmas Day (Photo) / Barcelona Appoints Ronald Koeman As New Manager / Super Eagles Stars And The Cars They Drive (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.