Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,185 members, 7,860,258 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

What Are Your Thoughts? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Thoughts? (242 Views)

Is Yahoo (gee) Becoming A Culture In This Generation? What Are Your Thoughts. / If You Are As Old As This Pics Share Your Thoughts / Your Thoughts Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Thoughts? by Meerahbel: 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2023
This's where we were in 1980. The biggest national airline in Africa and the Middle East. This aircraft was named 'Spirit of Courage'. Children born 40 years ago have no recollection of Nigeria Airways. 🇳🇬
So what happened to us, 🤗,our Nigeria Airways was in the ranking of British Airways, and a few other major airlines in the world 🤔😳.
With AfCFTA in the picture,I have said this before, this world largest trading zone will thrive when, Nigeria controls the transportation hub for AfCFTA ✅
So, how do we do that,we must build the necessary infrastructure network to make that happen, airlines,road and rail network, because it's predominantly movement of goods and people basically.
Now we are looking at starting NIGERIA Airways afresh, right 🤗
Is that a good way to go,or the government supports the private airlines who will run the business successfully.
This video really made me emotional, because,Nigeria Airways was really our pride, back in the day 🤗.
So what are your thoughts 👏

(1) (Reply)

Stereotype Of Nigerian Men And Women. / I Need Serious Relationship In ABUJA / time to laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.