Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

If You Don't Manage Money Now, You Will Pay For It In The Future - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Don't Manage Money Now, You Will Pay For It In The Future (504 Views)

Pls I Need Advice..i Don't Knw Hw To Manage Money / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Manage Money Now, You Will Pay For It In The Future by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2023
If you do not manage your money properly, you will pay in the future. Your children are not your retirement funds, you might live as long as God's will.
I. Savings does not necessarily build wealth because of inflation and devaluation of naira e.g 10000 naira in 2021 is not the same mate as 10000 naira today. Please know the difference
2. Just because you make millions today does not mean you make millions in 20 years. I feel sorry for celebrities who make millions in their prime and are broke today
3. Not all investments are worth investing due to changes. Do your research very well before investing : Some investment change like weather, some are just scams. e.g Bitcoin is not a bad but it has been volatile so be careful
4. Be generous but do not let your generosity become a financial liability. You are not God, learn to say no to friends and families sometimes.
5. Being poor just not necessarily mean one is good with money. There are countless stories of rags to riches to rags.
Re: If You Don't Manage Money Now, You Will Pay For It In The Future by theophorus(m): 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2023
True!
Use the opportunities well because Weather go change wen time reach but if you don prepare you no go feel am At all.
Re: If You Don't Manage Money Now, You Will Pay For It In The Future by KingDash09(m): 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2023
The most important one is to avoid any woman that bills you
Dude you’d go bankrupt in a matter of weeks

I’ve already invested my money well my kids can’t suffer in the next 10yrs time

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Manage Money Now, You Will Pay For It In The Future by Tomamort: 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
I spent a lot of time to find a new kind of income because I didn't know where to start. So, I found the betting site 1xcricket.website and after my first bet I don't need any more financial help, moreover, this is my main source of income. Try it yourself, it's so easy to make money for those who want a better life by buying whatever you want for yourself or your family.
Re: If You Don't Manage Money Now, You Will Pay For It In The Future by SavageResponse(m): 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
Abi1985:
If you do not manage your money properly, you will pay in the future. Your children are not your retirement funds, you might live as long as God's will.
I. Savings does not necessarily build wealth because of inflation and devaluation of naira e.g 10000 naira in 2021 is not the same mate as 10000 naira today. Please know the difference
2. Just because you make millions today does not mean you make millions in 20 years. I feel sorry for celebrities who make millions in their prime and are broke today
3. Not all investments are worth investing due to changes. Do your research very well before investing : Some investment change like weather, some are just scams. e.g Bitcoin is not a bad but it has been volatile so be careful
4. Be generous but do not let your generosity become a financial liability. You are not God, learn to say no to friends and families sometimes.
5. Being poor just not necessarily mean one is good with money. There are countless stories of rags to riches to rags.

This is very good advise...let those who have brain heed it

(1) (Reply)

Bride Gets Revenge By Reading Out Cheating Fiancé's Incriminating Texts At Weddi / Chibok Girl Who Escaped Boko Haram Abduction Gets Engaged To Lover In US / Marriage Committee And Thier Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.