Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? (61757 Views)

Meeting His Parents For The First Time: How To Win Their Heart Easily / Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? / Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? by Zee0007: 7:52am On Jul 13, 2023
WHO WINS A GIRL'S HEART EASILY AND WHY?

A) Rich guy

B) Funny guy

C) Caring guy

D) Intelligent guy

37 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? by Candidlady: 7:53am On Jul 13, 2023
To me

B

D

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? by VinnyBaba: 7:55am On Jul 13, 2023
For our Nigerian Girls, It's a Rich and caring Guy.

Sth, Like a God-fearing Yahoo Boy. sad

or A Caring Married Man. 🤨😕

699 Likes 71 Shares

Re: Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? by DonBenny77(m): 7:57am On Jul 13, 2023
Candidlady:
To me

B

D
grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? by olasaad(f): 7:59am On Jul 13, 2023
D Intelligent guy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? by Cassandraloius: 8:02am On Jul 13, 2023
A, C, D!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? by Boogyman557: 8:16am On Jul 13, 2023
Holly Gram cool The sooner u know say WOMEN Know no waiting dem want, the better for u!

A woman can love u because u are rich, she fit see POOR man way get big PREEK, she go leave u immediately follow that 1...

My brother all off the above can get a woman easily but abeg try make MONEY for dis life, E GET Y

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

304 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? by Allisgud: 8:24am On Jul 13, 2023
Candidlady:
To me

B

D
do u know that apart from a girl a person is taken to be everything people feels that if u are not intelligent u wount make money,any small thing u say they will laff to it

4 Likes

Re: Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? by jeromestarks: 8:25am On Jul 13, 2023
A guy who cares less.

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? by Cerebellum: 8:42am On Jul 13, 2023
Candidlady:
To me

B

D

Shen shen gbo wereygrin

Lie kee you theirgrin

Cassandraloius:
A, C, D!

Good!
This one no lie

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? by Candidlady: 8:52am On Jul 13, 2023
Cerebellum:

Shen shen gbo wereygrin

Lie kee you theirgrin

Someone who is funny and intelligent can't be broke... Moreover riches ain't my problem so I don't need that in any man ie if Iam to even try em

9 Likes

Re: Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? by Cerebellum: 8:57am On Jul 13, 2023
Candidlady:

Someone who is funny and intelligent can't be broke... Moreover riches ain't my problem so I don't need that in any man ie if Iam to even try em

You're the funniest I have encountered todaycheesy

You know you're wrong but still trying to prove your rightness... Let's just act like I didn't quote you and you didn't reply.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? by blazepascal(m): 11:14am On Jul 13, 2023
Candidlady:
To me

B

D
You should have gone for caring guy..it will be well understood
Re: Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? by obinna58(m): 11:25am On Jul 13, 2023
Bad drug yahoo reckless cultists drives their heart away

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? by Dshocker(m): 11:34am On Jul 13, 2023
Think it as you want, money only buys happiness, but money cannot buy love, never.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? by Dshocker(m): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
caring guy any day..women love wen u give ur car to them or leave work to come take care of Dem..wetin rich help? So u look down on Dem ? Funny? Seriously? Intelligent..always calculating and weighing risk kiss kiss na

But women prefers bad guy, than caring guy.

Mind you, caring guys are also known as the good guy.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? by LUAN(m): 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
All this for what. No need to win any heart. Why not focus on yourself and stay alone. Why is winning of heart and relationship driving our society. Some are unhappy and sad for because of relationship with a stranger.

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? by Sonnobax15(m): 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2023
lipsrsealed
Personally,. "B" and "grin" has worked for me......But along the line,"A" took one of my favorite banny away from me.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? by Nnaemiemax: 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2023
Every woman has one precise need that captures everything in her world. If you are able to discover and consistently address this need, then she’s all yours.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? by Proserpina: 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2023

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? by Warl0ck: 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
Candidlady:
To me
B

D
hmmm Aunty santa maria, A nko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? by Karlifate: 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
Zee0007:
WHO WINS A GIRL'S HEART EASILY AND WHY?

A) Rich guy

B) Funny guy

C) Caring guy

D) Intelligent guy

Nlfpmod

A Caring Rich guy, who's Intelligent & Funny.

cheesy

No let dem whine you.

53 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? by myyansh68(m): 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
A B C D
Nigerian Men can't be all.
Re: Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? by thesilentman(m): 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2023
This same week,i witnessed another example of the hopeless nature of many men towards women.THIS average-looking girl came to my dept. to do her I.T
You should be there to see how the men were giving her undue attentions,shifting focus from their duties to struggling for a chit-chat with this girl-like they need air.Girl was breaking safety rules and the guys were laughing it off.They were a little bit shocked when i warned this babe i'd send her out of the plant if she breaks any rule again,with a pokerface.I don't need to tell you who left a lasting impression on her mind when she gets home and reflects on her day out.

144 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? by Slynation(m): 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
That Rich Guy who doesn't give a fvck...!!

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2023
thesilentman:
This same week,i witnessed another example of the hopeless nature of many men towards women.THIS average-looking girl came to my dept. to do her I.T
You should be there to see how the men were giving her undue attentions,shifting focus from their duties to struggling for a chit-chat with this girl-like they need air.Girl was breaking safety rules and the guys were laughing it off.They were a little bit shocked when i warned this babe i'd send her out of the plant if she breaks any rule again,with a pokerface.I don't need to tell you who left a lasting impression on her mind when she gets home and reflects on her day out.
. Some men are a disgrace to this generation..

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? by sharpwriter(m): 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2023
thesilentman:
cheesy cheesy grin correct man... No time for sh!ts

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? by scutches(m): 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
Married men

7 Likes

Re: Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? by fourboys: 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
Mumu op, if U are Rich, u are funny, intelligent, caring even handsome join.. no be women again? embarassed

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily? by millionboi2: 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2023
A na
Why ask stupid qtn op

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" / Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics) / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.