Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. (10867 Views)

Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment / Ex-Governor Goje Forged Assembly's Resolution To Collect N5bn Loan -EFCC Witness / Soldiers Surround Ex Gombe State Governor, Senator Danjuma Goje's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by olawalebabs(m): 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2011
Efcc Arrest Former Governors, Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma

The Economic Financial Crimes Commission has confirmed the arrest of former governors, Gbenga Daniel, Adebayo Alao-Akala and Akwe Doma. An EFCC spokesperson confirmed the arrest this morning that offices in Abuja are currently undergoing interrogations surrounding corruption

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/efcc-arrests-former-governors-gbenga-daniel-akala-and-doma
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by DrummaBoy(m): 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2011
Lets go there,
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by olawalebabs(m): 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2011
hope it will turn to another Bankole show
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by Mcleo007(m): 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2011
Na today? We know they always go free after all the hullabaloo. undecided

Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by olawalebabs(m): 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2011
Mcleo007:

Na today? We know they always go free after all the hullabaloo. undecided
that is my fair, look at the case of Orji kalu, Dariye, IyaboObasanjo and even Bankole
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2011
Business as usual. Nothing go happen
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by Kulas: 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2011
I hate hearing this name EFCC.what are they doing?.All the arrest we have been hearing for long,at the end of the day where does it end?,how many of them were imprisoned or that the EFCC published the money retrieved from them and tell us it has been used to improve our infrastratural decays.Let this EFCC be scrapped.Watch,this arrest will end up like others.
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by olawalebabs(m): 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2011
Waziri is just making Ribadu look like a super hero,during his tenure he get some high profile conviction, Waziri is still trying to find her feet.
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by engrj(m): 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2011
Here we go again lets watch and see this season 1 waiting for the outcome
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by snthesis(m): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2011
olawalebab:

hope it will turn to another Bankole show
whatever happened to bankole?
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by Knight1(m): 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2011
mshew!!!!!!!!!!!
just another further waste of government resources
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by Gbenge77(m): 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2011
I hope say madam waziri no go collect 'settlement',as she has been discredited,herself,
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by atasteve: 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2011
We are watching
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by SouthEast2: 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2011
Very much a roll call thing. If EFCC never arrest you, you are not a big boy. lol
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by olawalebabs(m): 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2011
South.East:

Very much a roll call thing. If EFCC never arrest you, you are not a big boy. lol
i doubt it, they do that so that people will hail them as been active
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2011
Abegi!!! Na today? As long as they don't set up those anti-corruption courts to try these cases, the wheels of justice will continue to drag at an exceedingly slow pace.

Create anti-corruption courts, convict these guys and sentence them to 20 years imprisonment. Then I will sit up and take notice.
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2011
it has tayeddd av been hearing that
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by dayokanu(m): 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2011
What happened to Saminu Turaki who was crying on TV like 4 years ago when he was arrested by this same EFCC jokers

I think I agree with kokolette Rita the HE F CC is under Yahoo grin
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by vitality22(m): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2011
This madam WAZIRI needs to be sacked, she makes too much noise without any output mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by olawalebabs(m): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2011
vitality22:

This madam WAZIRI needs to be sacked, she makes too much noise without any output mtcheeeeeeeeew
seconded
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by Igosun: 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2011
Oh my god! not EFCC again with their child's play.
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by Sike(m): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2011
Now doin' what'd have been done eairlie. . Anyway, we full ground dey wait & see how this one go be. . *fingers cross*
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by kunmibola(m): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2011
I don't know why you guys are making so much fuss over an information you have not confirmed. And even if this moonlight tale is true, what happened to your grammars, lolz, 'Interrogation' isnt 'imprisonment' and they can only be jailed if found guilty. So, all of you should just mind your words, ISE RERE NTESIWAJU, angry
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by iykak47: 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2011
Efcc can arrest and provide evidence  but i believe  it is the responsibility of the court to punish them , not  Efcc. Those  guys always use frivorous injunctions  to delay prosecution. The blame should be directed to the judiciary.
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by kholis(m): 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2011
This is only a routine. Most Nigerian former governors have dutifully answered the EFCC's account settlement/re-settlement call. They always go there to negotiate with EFCC leadership on how much of their stolen funds they are willing to part with. After days, weeks  of negotiation, the deal is sealed. It is this business process that gullible Nigerians see as arrest.. Arrest, indeed!
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by kunmibola(m): 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2011
iykak47:

Efcc can arrest and provide evidence  but i believe  it is the responsibility of the court to punish them , not  Efcc. Those  guys always use frivorous injunctions  to delay prosecution. The blame should be directed to the judiciary.

Thanx Jare!
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by olawalebabs(m): 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2011
kunmibola:

Thanx Jare!

agree, but EFCC themselve dont do their job thoroughly at times, that is why the court can easily use some technicalities to throw it out
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by Mortiple(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2011
Judging by the current political developments in the country, one expects EFCC and Madam Farida Waziri to get it right this time around.  You would recall EFCC did not get the cooperation of some state governors and top government officials, whose godfathers had issues with the Commission.  EFCC blamed its failure on inadequate evidence on ground to nail our 'thiefing' public servants
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by DrummaBoy(m): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2011
Sebi some Gov's "refunded" some stolen funds d other day
Why Akala & Danny Elebo no do the same
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2011
There are an Awful lot more Politicians and public office holders EFCC should add to their wanted list. Hope this is not a witch hunting scheme.
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by akinnux(m): 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2011
This is good news. I implore the EFCC to pursue these cases to a logical conclusion ASAP.
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2011
I want to tell you a story

No be story ooooooo

I want to tell you a story

No be story ooooooo

Wetin ee be ooooo

eee be SHAKARA,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil Marketers Paid Labaru Maku To Protest Fuel Subsidy Removal / NL Political Dialogue Nov 2012: STATE POLICE - ARE WE READY FOR IT? / 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.