Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,034 members, 7,849,170 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt (19236 Views)

We Did Not Make The Payments As Requested By Minister, Edu - Accountant-General / Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Military Intervention In Niger / Buhari Seeks Senate Approval For $800M World Bank Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt by Basic123: 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
taylor89:
I laugh out loud when people trust that Tinubu will get a loan of 500 billion naira to share as subsidy palliative

We’re roughly 250 million in Nigeria so share 500 billion naira to 250 million persons it’s should be 2k each

What can you do with 2k as a palliative

If Tinubu really mean well for the country why don’t he share 10% of his loots

I mean this a man worths over 9 billion dollars

If you like no go hustle dey wait for Tinubu 2k that won’t even reach 97% of Nigerians

Money that will be stolen and shared to few APC leaders while Helinus Madridguy and the rest sleep on empty stomach

If you believe a drug peddler that risks his life for money will hole heartily share a free funds to the masses then you must be deluded

Lecture use PETHIEF OBI palliative plans

Has PETHIEF Obi given you your own share of his Pandora money?
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt by Obainomilano: 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
#8000? In this present Nigeria, #8000 can't comfortably feed a family of 4 for two weeks

Hollandia milk of #250 is now #300. Well, make we dey look sha
it can not feed one person for a week and you are talking of four ..
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt by MansoryMX(m): 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2023
I am worried and concern about where this country will be in the next 10yrs. I am even more worried about if I will still be living in this country in the next 10yrs to see and feel the level it would have crumbled to.

Nigeria is living on borrowed times with the kind of people running this country, be it Apc, PDP or even LP. We had a shot with LP but Judas among us said NO.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt by crackhouse(m): 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2023
These people don't really believe in Nigeria so they don't care what the future holds for the country.
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt by thisisit: 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2023
BAT legacy ( Borrow Borrow)

BAT -- Buhari And Tinubu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt by Naijanascam: 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
I will start from where Buhari stopped..... this is the exact meaning.... even after claims to save 500 billion naira after one month of subsidy removal

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt by Dayus04007(m): 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2023
Another $800m? Nigerians should brace up for more hardship... nothing good is going to come out from this administration, this I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt by Fuadx1(m): 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2023
You mean 2 weeks or 2 days??
Ikaeniyan0:
#8000? In this present Nigeria, #8000 can't comfortably feed a family of 4 for two weeks

Hollandia milk of #250 is now #300. Well, make we dey look sha
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt by MightySparrow: 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
APQ will finish Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt by joseph032: 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
When they Say Vote for Someone that Can Manage Money, na no hear. At least let Save Cost and Cut down many things for the next 4Yr, And Let Nigeria Breath small

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt by worksmart(m): 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
Tinubu seem to spend all his time devising looting strategies.

Only God's intervention can save this country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt by joseph032: 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2023
Everybody Know Peter Obi Could Help Save Cost in this Country, the Records are there, No doubt but No Nigerian will not hear
MansoryMX:
I am worried and concern about where this country will be in the next 10yrs. I am even more worried about if I will still be living in this country in the next 10yrs to see and feel the level it would have crumbled to.

Nigeria is living on borrowed times with the kind of people running this country, be it Apc, PDP or even LP. We had a shot with LP but Judas among us said NO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt by Pascal181: 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2023
This Tinubu no get brain atall. To think that sending 8k to Nigerians will lift them out of Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt by blacksam01: 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2023
DevilsEqual:
Anything to stabilize the economy is welcome...USA are the most industrialized country in the world even with huge debt

I'm fine if we can have 6 Lagos across all zones even with a super-massive debt

Obi-dogs financial expert can come over to wail again

its 17 days to payment of ur next tinubu online warriors stipends....shame on ur ideology,

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt by NovusHomo(m): 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
taylor89:
I laugh out loud when people trust that Tinubu will get a loan of 500 billion naira to share as subsidy palliative

We’re roughly 250 million in Nigeria so share 500 billion naira to 250 million persons it’s should be 2k each

If you like no go hustle dey wait for Tinubu 2k that won’t even reach 97% of Nigerians

Money that will be stolen and shared to few APC leaders while Helinus Madridguy and the rest sleep on empty stomach

If you believe a drug peddler that risks his life for money will hole heartily share a free funds to the masses then you must be deluded

Lack of understanding nor go kee you grin. Not every Nigerian will get palliative. Shey you wan give palliative to Otedola, Dangote, and Elumelu ni
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt by FireUpNow(m): 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
Hahaha the same old stories of collecting more loans and loans. Is this how the economy is going to be ran? We are observing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt by worksmart(m): 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
Buhari borrowed to build critical infrastructure, Roads , Bridges, railways , boosting Agricultural sector, NPower, Airports, Defence and military etc.

Tinubu is borrowing for palliatives for hardship that he created even before forming his cabinet.

Nigerians are in for one hell of a ride in Tinubu's One Chance Nigeria.

thisisit:
BAT legacy ( Borrow Borrow)

BAT -- Buhari And Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt by Juju70(m): 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2023
Menclothing:
This money should be use for infrastructure that generates revenue
Borrow youth money for business at single digit interest

Thief nor dey get sense
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt by forerunner022(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
If we are 200million in population, and $800 million can go round that population in a more reasonable amount; why pay only 8000 to the vulnerable poor for only 8 months? Looting continua!
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt by Hotwest: 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
This grandpa have nothing to offer

Na to enjoy his power and go

Nigeria is doomed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt by DatNiggaDaz: 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool #RenewedHope.
Ę lo f'okan balę!
Una support the disaster sotey una start to call am disaster only when he went to daura to chill.

Una don start again dey do parapo.. when hand serve una breakfast the emilokan will turn to catastrophy chilling in Iragbiji.

Just dey play
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt by Shattuck(m): 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2023
lexy2014:

In comparison to d US you mentioned, what does nigeria have to show for it's loans?
their brains never reason this deep into conversations, just making silly comparison.
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt by Helel(m): 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2023
Ok

E don set grin grin grin

Yahoo president.
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt by smsinnigeria(m): 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
[quote author=DevilsEqual post=124396493]Anything to stabilize the economy is welcome...USA are the most industrialized country in the world even with huge debt

I'm fine if we can have 6 Lagos across all zones even with a super-massive debt

Obi-dogs financial expert can come over to wail again

Bat is most ugly bird in the enter universe no wonder the mandate robber is the ugliest president living in the world today. You have gotten what you wanted so just settle down and enjoy your upcoming loots and leave Obidient God's family alone . Your bad mouthing can't change anything . We have gone beyond listening to criminals like you. Let your adorable president continued from where his boss stop. They have everything in common . They speak the language of hunger, hardship , killing , insecurity debt up on debt , deception .
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
Nekwa!!!

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt by wolesmile(m): 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
taylor89:

Start thinking like you're learned nah. So you expect the palliative to be given to children and dependents too? If we are approximately 250M, have you forgotten we are in units of family? We have the high income earners, who won't be part of the palliative. This is just for low income and some middle income earners. The target is for 60 million.
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt by happney65: 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
The way politicians go chop this money heen. If he reach the average Nigerian Man or Woman hand call me bastard.

grin
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt by Helel(m): 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
Basic123:

Lecture use PETHIEF OBI palliative plans

Has PETHIEF Obi given you your own share of his Pandora money?

See them. shocked

Even a dog would make more coherent sense than this crap you wrote here.

I feel ashamed to be co- citizens with ppl like this clown I quoted.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt by Helel(m): 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
pls on a more serious note. Remember all those that voted jagaban, if any come to you for urgent 2k. Stone Dem to death.

Supported.

Very useless ppl.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt by Helel(m): 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2023
Angelfrost:
Don't worry Jagaban...! The Rubber-stamp Senate will definitely approve this renewed looting loan request!

Naija shall be "great"!

grin grin grin

Naijia shall be great is this past tense, present or future impossible tense? grin grin
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt by Helel(m): 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
Kingcalls:
Lol... so this man de practice online shark loan scheme .... pay and borrow immediately after payment 😂🤣

I don laugh tire grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Writes Senate, Seeks Approval For $800m Loan Requested By Buhari-led Govt by Pascal9: 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2023
beerfraud:
May this $800M favour me and my family
it will not favour you, selfish man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari's Double Standard Syndrome. By Reno Omokiri / PDP Warns INEC Over Moves To Bend Rules For APC In Zamfara State / Be Prepared For 4 Years Of Activism - Adeyanju Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.