Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

Has Anyone Else Noticed This Current Online Media War? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Anyone Else Noticed This Current Online Media War? (4282 Views)

Newspaper Vendors Blame Online Media For Drop In Sales / Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Says Online Media Will Start Paying 5M Naira Fine / Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Else Noticed This Current Online Media War? by Saltinny: 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

Malaysians, South Africans, Indonesians etc are also achieving that consensus too. You know, the problem can't be the ibbos. It's got to be other people that have the problem.

Oponu laso laso I never heard of South Africa or any other country complaining about the Igbos perhaps I never know the 5% is bigger than North hence why they are in every country in large groups, Ewedu has really damaged almost everyone from the South West beyond repair.🖕

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Else Noticed This Current Online Media War? by Saltinny: 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2023
RecentHistory:

United in illiteracy and stupidity.

Excess drinking garri due to poverty have damaged your brain, your only hope now is to start skull mining business, it is a lucrative business in your South West😂🖕
Re: Has Anyone Else Noticed This Current Online Media War? by Saltinny: 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2023
RecentHistory:

United in illiteracy and stupidity.

Illiteracy is in your tribe gene🧬 🤣
Re: Has Anyone Else Noticed This Current Online Media War? by Finestgurlie(f): 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
Jagungidi:
IDIOTS!!!! Stupid igbo people. Were you blinded to all the Yoruba hate before, during, after the election. What about all the fulani hate for the past 8 years during Buhari’s time. I hate hypocrites like you OP! You all will be dealt with!
mynd44 seun mukina2
rule 2
Re: Has Anyone Else Noticed This Current Online Media War? by shortgun(m): 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
Jagungidi:

Those candidates were supported by other tribes that’s why they became presidents. From now on any candidate that is perceived as being an igbo candidate can never smell presidency talk less of sniffing it.
I was like you few years ago, I didn't believe a sitting president in Nigeria will ever relinquish power to opposition party but it happened, just as many don't believe a president in Nigeria can be sacked by the courts.
A competent Igbo man supported by majority of Igbos will very soon become president of Nigeria, it doesn't matter what you think or believe.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Else Noticed This Current Online Media War? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2023
shortgun:

I was like you few years ago, I didn't believe a sitting president in Nigeria will ever relinquish power to opposition party but it happened, just as many doesn't believe a president in Nigeria can be sacked by the courts.
A competent Igbo man supported by majority of Igbos will very soon become president of Nigeria, I doesn't matter what you think or believe.

Only in your made up reality and alternative facts. An igbo candidate can never and will never be president of Nigeria. Emphasis on igbo candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Else Noticed This Current Online Media War? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2023
Saltinny:

Oponu laso laso I never heard of South Africa or any other country complaining about the Igbos perhaps I never know the 5% is bigger than North hence why they are in every country in large groups, Ewedu has really damaged almost everyone from the South West beyond repair.🖕

South Africans know you people very well. See what they think about you flat heads
https://twitter.com/psaflive/status/1665240600080162816?s=46&t=xBKumM0MqQ9TjTGyxPvwuA

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Else Noticed This Current Online Media War? by BeninRefugees: 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
CandyOps:
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the media war being waged against the Igb0s ?

I noticed this few months b4 the elections started.

Yes I know, mudslinging is a political tactic used to tear down your opponent's image and public perception.

But the one currently going on agai.nst the igb0s is just too alarming and obvious! It's happening everywhere -- on Lindaikejisblog comment sections, on popular blogs on IG comment section and lots of other places online including NL.

Once the topic is related to the South East you already know some uncultured fellow is down in the comments spewing BS

And they aren't even creative about it...
They act like kids who are set to get on your nerves lol. They try to get you emotional with their dirty style of trolling

They are also usually from monikers whose accounts are dedicated to trolling Igbos online. And nothing else!

They act like they've been given specific instructions to troll the hell outta Igbos online and to paint a bad image of Igb0s.

Now, if you are Igbo I want you to understand that there is what we call 'Media War'

It is a very important tactic of politics and should never be left to chance! I search for Peter Obis case online against INEC and the results that popped up with articles explaining the court process was from Vanguard.

The rest just barely scratch the topic before ending the article.

Then when I scrolled down I was only seeing Peter Obi vs Ngige from years ago. What a big shame to P.O and his team.

Why isn't anyone from the Igbo side launching a proactive precalculated counter attack on this alleged Media War??

I think Igbos are too reactive. They don't think steps ahead. Employ the services of strategists and P.Rs

There are people whose job is to create the kind of image buzz you want to. It mustbt6be evil, vile and nasty like URCH1Ns do...

On the contrary, you can even employ the P.O style... But be gentle and formless.

And funny thing is that the DSS would never seem it fit to track those scrupulous elements hiding behind a screwn to cause this tensions online

I mean.... It's a very easy thing to tra.ck someone using his online footprints.. why are the State Security Service agents keeping mum about this ??

I almost forgot .. this is Nigeria! A.k.a anything goes.

This is the more reason Igbos should be intentional about their online image and public perception
meanwhile Thier people are stuck in Benin Republic

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Else Noticed This Current Online Media War? by shortgun(m): 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2023
RecentHistory:

You no dey follow political trends.
Since Kanu came into the picture, the trajectory changed.

grin grin
Always looking for excuses where there's none
I am happy that most of you have shown that it's ethnicity before country....which have always being ur true colours.
Just accept that you are a tribal bigot, the only reason an Igbo man to you won't become the president of Nigeria is simply cos he's igbo.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Else Noticed This Current Online Media War? by uchelouis45(m): 12:27am On Jul 15, 2023
CandyOps:

Yes that should be the Rockefellers.

I always mistake the name with Rothschild. Thanks for the correction
You are welcome.
Re: Has Anyone Else Noticed This Current Online Media War? by fraierok: 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
You're definitely not alone in noticing the online media war targeting the Igbos. It's disheartening to see such negative and obvious attacks everywhere we go online. These trolls lack creativity, don't they? It's like they're on a mission to annoy and provoke us, using dirty tactics to get under our skin. I don't know honestly what we all are gonna get after all this.
All I can suggest is to to boost your online presence positively through platforms like socialfollowersfree.com. This will give you more weight online and you will be able to spread more positive vibes.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Else Noticed This Current Online Media War? by CandyOps(m): 1:01am On Jul 19, 2023

Only in your made up reality and alternative facts. An igbo candidate can never and will never be president of Nigeria. Emphasis on igbo candidate.

You see statements like this and you shake your head with the utmost disbelief.

I've been following your posts here on NL from the Romance section .. esp in the Sexuality room and tbh, you sound lost!

You sound like a man without any purpose to his life who found solace in eroticism and banal pleasures. My best bet for you is to get therapy, mehn. You're broken and clearly exhibiting signs of past traumas.

You can choose to ignore this... I'm not the one whose life is getting crushed everyday by the lack of ambition and drive that will forever haunt your soul.

It's your choice to make

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Else Noticed This Current Online Media War? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:37am On Jul 19, 2023
Rilwayne001:
It’s always this victim mentality.
Like... they've been the ones waging media war against everyone since time immemorial
Re: Has Anyone Else Noticed This Current Online Media War? by ycat: 4:43am On Jul 20, 2023
Igboland is the least contributing region in Nigeria. And you will soon be exposed to the world as an empty barrel when Nigeria divides or atleast go back to regional system where all you will have available to you is the income generated in your region and no more sharing of Yoruba's money in Abuja.
CandyOps:

Like I said earlier, it's purely a waste of time and energy responding to these guys logically.

Just be illogical wth them. Or ignore them.

How can somebody come and open his mouth, "whaaa!"

Without even thinking??

A quick Google search could have saved you this embarrassing showoffs you're putting up.

Check your Google for the annual IGR for Nigeria and you will find out S East states seems unaffected by how much try generate for the nation.

What you should check on the other hand is why other states aren't outperforming South East states not withstanding the steady interruption of work days

But no you didn't do any research you chose to display how mentally lazy and latent you are

Talkin' bout 'sit-at-home' and how it will turn Igbos to refugees abi slaves. Then here is a pro tip -- don't just compare IGRs of each state, juxtapose it with the Annual Debt per state and minus it..

Then u will have a picture if what states are wasting money and which is profitable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Nig 1st Son, Seyi Tinbu, Stopped Asiwaju From Appointing Reno Omokri As Aide / Can't Sleep Co's Of Heavy Gun Shooting In Egbeda / Jona's Loss Is Jimi Agbaje's Gain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.