Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,580 members, 7,847,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. (20300 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project / LASG Commences Clean Up Of Badagry Express Road - Photos / NPA Cancels $2.6bn Badagry Deep Seaport Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by visaclick: 8:09am On Jul 14, 2023
These vultures will just have a meeting with literally nothing to talk about. Just to collect allowances and syphon money.
Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by Galaxyss(m): 8:10am On Jul 14, 2023
Top of the morning.
Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by helinues: 8:10am On Jul 14, 2023
Ambitious21:

It is understandable if strangers are killing them in BENUE. But it is stupidity of the highest order for the easterners killing themselves.

You self. Reason ahm.

Are you new on this forum?, if I that guy make any attempt of reasoning things logically, something terrible fit happen

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by sirray001: 8:11am On Jul 14, 2023
tonicyril:
Pls someone should enlighten the usual and perpetual victims that FG no talk say make their governors no build port for their side oh.

The way they talk u would think it's fg that is barricading their chances of having a port even when they know that its the job of their respective governors to create such.

But well, viktym will always be viktym and a failuree will always see excuses to defend his miserable life.

Before some people start yearning dust, a no mention name ooh, u can only quote me and yearn dust when u already believe u re the viktym.

Anyway, may badagary deep sea port favor me and my family wink
can you tell me one thing that have favoured you in this country since you were born here apart from the life God has given you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by bolacode: 8:12am On Jul 14, 2023
Ìtèsíwájú Yorùbá

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by haslaw(m): 8:13am On Jul 14, 2023
Una just want IPOB/OBIDIENTS to be crying everyday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by rainmoredays: 8:13am On Jul 14, 2023
I am sure nothing will come out of it.
Meetings upon meetings every time
Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by Addme: 8:14am On Jul 14, 2023
This looks good. Kudos to LASG.

1 Like

Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by haslaw(m): 8:17am On Jul 14, 2023
tonicyril:
Pls someone should enlighten the usual and perpetual victims that FG no talk say make their governors no build port for their side oh.

The way they talk u would think it's fg that is barricading their chances of having a port even when they know that its the job of their respective governors to create such.

But well, viktym will always be viktym and a failuree will always see excuses to defend his miserable life.

Before some people start yearning dust, a no mention name ooh, u can only quote me and yearn dust when u already believe u re the viktym.

May Badagry deep sea port favour me and my family too.

I just dey suspect say na SE be the victim mentality, perpetual victims wey you dey talk about
Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by Christistruth03: 8:19am On Jul 14, 2023
Please link it to the Railway

Also a new Highway needs to be built from

Ibadan Straignt to Badagry and Seme
Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by flokii: 8:19am On Jul 14, 2023
Lagos is fast becoming a country within another country.. Seaports and other infrastructural development back to back. 'Ndi they hate us' dem.. go back home and hold your leaders and governors accountable for the zero development in your region.

1 Like

Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by Christistruth03: 8:21am On Jul 14, 2023
haslaw:
Una just want IPOB/OBIDIENTS to be crying everyday

That is their full time Work
By the time Simon Ekpa is Finished with them
the Hippos of the River Niger may be the new Rulers of Onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by djon78(m): 8:21am On Jul 14, 2023
naptu2:

https://lagosstate.gov.ng/blog/2023/07/13/badagry-deep-sea-port-shining-example-of-lagos-potentials-permanent-secretary/

They have Tincan, Lekki now talking about Badagry Sea Port

What are all these Niger Delta States even doing?

Akwa ibom, Delta, Bayelsa, Calabar and Rivers?

There governor's are not serious

And they have good money coming from Federation Account

Well Functioning Sea Ports in Niger Delta will seriously expand the economy of down South

It will be a very big money spinner

There governor's are really sleeping honestly. They are not smart at all.
This is not rocket science
Just simply putting the required structures and templates in place

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by treatise: 8:22am On Jul 14, 2023
001Lagos:

Your brothers in benue state are being massacred like goat in the state but your focus is on south east

Smh
Is it because of "omenka" you think he's from Benue?

1 Like

Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by 001Lagos: 8:23am On Jul 14, 2023
treatise:

that guy is from Benue state
Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by 001Lagos: 8:28am On Jul 14, 2023
treatise:

that "boy" that called himself Omenka is from benue state
Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by djon78(m): 8:37am On Jul 14, 2023
Diddycsbsb:
Warri sea port is gone,.. Port Harcourt sea port is gone.,. All the sea port in the South South is gone.,. We are Niger Delta we own oil,.everything is gone.. The only think that unit niger Delta and yoruba and Hausa Fulani is oil in our land,. useless tompolo is there doing security work for Hausa Fulani and yorubas,. Guiding the pipe for them to explore.. Tompolo is a useless man.. Their is no single functioning sea port in Niger Delta,. I dey laugh,. If you go bayelsa you go cry,. If you enter some rivers land you go shade tears,. If go Delta nko chai.. Or calabar. Which one.. Yorubas and Fulanis are taking the oil in our soil to develop and be dredging sea ports in Lagos.. And tompolo is there guiding pipe line mumu man. We own oil but we are the poorest in Nigeria,. Even kano is more developed than bayelsa, rivers, and Delta. Sorryooooh

Na una leaders fault

Too much money but no sense

Niger Delta get the biggest allocation from Federation Account
But absolutely nothing to show for it

Is it not same oil money UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia dey see

But they being wise are using there own money Wisely

Niger Delta should continue
By the time oil finish let me see whom they will blame

We igbos must also get Sense
Our governor's must begin to harness our advantages

Draw out Master Plan and follow it through
The foolishness and stupidity is highly stinking walahi

4 Likes

Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by backtovillage: 8:37am On Jul 14, 2023
Haha is this true?
It's now becoming unnecessary honestly.
Modernize transportation in lagos, in
Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by tonicyril: 8:38am On Jul 14, 2023
haslaw:

May Badagry deep sea port favour me and my family too.

I just dey suspect say na SE be the victim mentality, perpetual victims wey you dey talk about
na u cause vawulence ooh
Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by REALretep(m): 8:39am On Jul 14, 2023
tonicyril:

Try to ask questions and read before coming online to castigate a region and expose your ignorance.
If the region you are castigating is given half the opportunities and favours other regions are getting, the level of development would have been massive and unprecedented.

Oya read, watch the video and enlighten yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4wzepI2fFw
https://www.nairaland.com/7763916/stakeholders-meet-discuss-development-badagry#124409246
https://www.icrc.gov.ng/fec-approves-concession-of-badagry-deep-sea-port-targets-53bn-revenue/
Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by tonicyril: 8:39am On Jul 14, 2023
sirray001:
can you tell me one thing that have favoured you in this country since you were born here apart from the life God has given you?
the vegetation, cash crops, low tax policy and the avenue to market whatever u wish to sell.

1 Like

Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by tonicyril: 8:40am On Jul 14, 2023
REALretep:
Try to ask questions and read before coming online to castigate a region and expose your ignorance.
If the region you are castigating is given half the opportunities and favours other regions are getting, the level of development would have been massive and unprecedented.

https://www.nairaland.com/7763916/stakeholders-meet-discuss-development-badagry#124409246
https://www.icrc.gov.ng/fec-approves-concession-of-badagry-deep-sea-port-targets-53bn-revenue/

Did I even mention a particular region??

Why are u so insecure??

Are u a victim?? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by IamAtAnger: 8:42am On Jul 14, 2023
Who recognises you in Niger Delta?.. dey claim another region u hear bastard afganeastern
Diddycsbsb:
Warri sea port is gone,.. Port Harcourt sea port is gone.,. All the sea port in the South South is gone.,. We are Niger Delta we own oil,.everything is gone.. The only think that unit niger Delta and yoruba and Hausa Fulani is oil in our land,. useless tompolo is there doing security work for Hausa Fulani and yorubas,. Guiding the pipe for them to explore.. Tompolo is a useless man.. Their is no single functioning sea port in Niger Delta,. I dey laugh,. If you go bayelsa you go cry,. If you enter some rivers land you go shade tears,. If go Delta nko chai.. Or calabar. Which one.. Yorubas and Fulanis are taking the oil in our soil to develop and be dredging sea ports in Lagos.. And tompolo is there guiding pipe line mumu man. We own oil but we are the poorest in Nigeria,. Even kano is more developed than bayelsa, rivers, and Delta. Sorryooooh
Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by Otuegbe: 8:46am On Jul 14, 2023
omenka:
Dear Obidients, please don't cry over this.

Thanks for your anticipated compliance.
while will obidients cr for Lagos development.
Check last presidential polls in Lagos
Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by Shantyken(m): 8:52am On Jul 14, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Anu same yesterday stakeholders in Anambra met and discussed maximising full potentials of Onitsha Port

All na wash, na only barge dem fit use for that onitsha port.

1 Like

Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by Shantyken(m): 8:57am On Jul 14, 2023
REALretep:

Development is kind competition let other state governors from wake up especially from south south region. In akwa ibom there is proposed ibaka deep sea port but my governor dem use the thing play politics.

1 Like

Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by Expanse2020(m): 8:58am On Jul 14, 2023
Jogs1900:

2by2 shop wey no fit buy one cow.
That is too much.
Obidient will cry over that

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Amazing Wealth Of Ibori / Taraba Governorship: Appeal Court Reserves Judgment On Ishaku’s Election / Tribute Night For Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Afenifere Leader (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.