Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains (15800 Views)

Despite Huge Pay, Senators, Reps, Fleece Aides / Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 / Fayemi Appoints Directors For Local Councils, Elected Council Chairmen Suspended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains by babydioku(f): 6:43am On Jul 15, 2023
Naturally yorubas are lazy

1 Like

Re: Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:53am On Jul 15, 2023
RAND250:
Wetin election they cause
That's what is on everyone's lips in my area. Sanwo has used all the money to sponsor his God father's election.

1 Like

Re: Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains by Invest4growth: 6:58am On Jul 15, 2023
You will be surprised that those roads you termed as collapsed are recorded in the council secretariat as completed and tarred
Somebody somewhere has collected the funds, wrote a funny report to the state government.
The local governments are ineffective despite the humuguous cash from federal allocation. The state should give them more roles
Why should I go to Alausa to pay annual ground rent of N1500 when I have an LCDA next to my street. The state should allow developers to breathe. Allow construction workers work in peace. Most of the funds realized from.sites goes to private pocket. The bureaucracy id too excessive in plan approval and building construction. They were all created to frustrate the people. Allow people to build in peace having obtained the building approval. The pain is too.much.

1 Like

Re: Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains by Reference(m): 7:07am On Jul 15, 2023
delpee:
It's embarrassing that supposedly educated minds can't discuss reasonably on a matter that affects us all irrespective of tribe or status. What's this new addiction to turning every post to tribal war?

Anyway, the fact is that LGs are underperforming across board and we should proffer good ideas towards their improvement for our benefit.

The CDAs should monitor the allocations received, how it is spent and brief their members. Residents/members should ensure that the CDAs work in their favor. They should monitor projects and help to ensure that facilities are well maintained and not vandalised.

One thing that baffles me is how and why the State Governments don't allow the LGs to thrive on their own by cornering their funds. Also why the LGs can't fight to get their full allocations and to make good use of it.

The antidote to this is grassroot involvement through regular citizen led townhalls (not government led and sponsored meetings) where these issues are examined and solutions found.

It is an acid test for governance for as soon as people gather to deliberate on the quality of service they get, they are likely to experience an almost immediate push back which will indicate where the problem lies, just like our local vulcanizers pump a tire and run fluid over it to discover leaks,

One of the big problem in all of Nigeria as pertaining to governance is the general lack of knowledge as to how government works and how to get a particular government to work for the citizens. Almost everything government does from the first to the last day in office has little or no citizen input. They alone decide taxation but will never disclose how much they collect in detail. They alone decide on what money is spent but will never give detailed account. They alone decide who is engaged, employed to service the citizens in one way or the other but will never disclose the criteria for appointment or selection.

The average citizen is made virtually useless in anything concerning how he is governed. He cannot decide for instance which road he wants repaired as his priority, he cannot decide whether he prefers his child at school given free textbooks instead of free meals, he cannot decide practically anything about the quality of his life within any governing structure.

These are things taken for granted in other climes where democracy thrives. There it is pure, tailor made service in return for votes. And the people watch as such service and interact with their politicians on a daily basis. They monitor the quality of service doggedly.

We have a long way to go in Nigeria.

PS: Like the ongoing ruse about the proposed palliatives.
Who agreed to the cash handout.
Who agreed to the 500 billion.
Who agreed to the 8,000.
Who agreed to the 6 months.
These are the details that show and prove it is not a citizen led democracy at all.
And it starts with citizen advocacy failure at the grassroots.
Nigeria is a restaurant where no customer orders anything.
You just walk in an eat whatever they prepare and lay on the table.
Sounds more like a mess hall or a grade school canteen.

2 Likes

Re: Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains by Ikaeniyan0: 7:11am On Jul 15, 2023
Owaincouncil:

Sanwoolu is a scam and senseless. What has he done.
Under him, lagos has become a sorry state. The traffic now caused by bad road and road block is something else. The agbero are on increase. He went to reopen apongbon/Eko bridge. He was there personally, but a larger section of the bridge has collapse as at the time of reopening and he did opened it like that.
During fasola era, he went for the commissioning of a school in agege area, getting there, he saw that the railing space in-between are much, asked them to fix it before he can commission it. That's the governor that cares. Not sanwoolu. All he knows is propaganda.
Costain to oyingbo is in sorry state with massive potholes everywhere.
Before sanwoolu became a governor, the same lady who is the chairman (ESSIEN) usually fill the potholes, but since the era of sanwoolu, nothing has been done till date.
In terms of revenue to work done, sanwoolu is a failure compared to his predecessors.
I concur

Fashola is the best governor to ever rule Lagos state.

The blue and red train are still not functioning as at now, he promised to deliver the opebi-ojota link road in July, we are in July but base on what I have seen on site, I don't think that project can be finish even next month.

Fashola is the best governor to ever rule Lagos state. Sanwo performance has been under par so far

2 Likes

Re: Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains by Menclothing: 7:19am On Jul 15, 2023
Lcda in Lagos are not working they don’t construct roads
Re: Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains by norriswood(m): 7:21am On Jul 15, 2023
XerXers:

As usual, the cowards must try to divert attention
....u re the coward...why lagos everyone headache....talk about
Re: Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains by Acidosis(m): 7:30am On Jul 15, 2023
The worst is yet to be seen. Those who would typically oppose a bad system in Lagos are now mute due to election trauma. Anti-APC people in Lagos would rather watch the city burn than complain. Shebi na bad roads?? They can manage after all, Anambra roads are in deplorable states. And yeah, anyone who opposes APC policies is from Anambra cheesy
Re: Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains by georgeakins: 7:44am On Jul 15, 2023
XerXers:

As usual, the cowards must try to divert attention

Face your backward and cursed Ibo land that you all run away from.
Re: Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains by georgeakins: 7:47am On Jul 15, 2023
XerXers:
When I tell them that the Aba they mock has better roads than Lagos they refused to believe because they only consume propaganda.

South East is the most backward and underdeveloped region since the days of Lord Lugard.

Leave Lagos alone and pay attention to Ibo leaders who are looting your destinies in the East.
Re: Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains by georgeakins: 8:04am On Jul 15, 2023
Racoon:
Really! In the overhyped emilokan developed Lagos? It can't be. I navigated from Bode Thomas, via Ijora Bada, to burst out @ Olodi Apapa and was like what a glorified slum. Festac/Satellite Town roads too are gross eyesore.

Go back to your region and stop navigating up and down in our land.
Your region is the unsafest and most underdeveloped since independence.

Jagaban is your president, you can kill yourself if you are not happy.

1 Like

Re: Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains by 9jaRealist: 8:09am On Jul 15, 2023
Buddha3:
It is not an arguable fact that Lagos State has not seen measurable development that is befitting of her status as a commercial city with a basic economic yield that eclipses about 50 African countries. In a manner of speaking, the annual revenue being disclosed to the NBS is actually well under half of what Lagos makes in reality. And for a state with a small geographical landmass, housing the population equivalent of two to three Northern states, Lagos is immensely overburdened, reason the very oxygen there is toxic enough to reduce the life expectancy of an average Nigerian by 10years.

That being said, it is important to remind the likes of the OP and others who find delight in meddling with issues concerning Lagos, that there's the need for you all to "LET LAGOS BE"!

Leave Lagos State for Lagosians. Whatever problems and challenges the state has, should be of no concern(s) to you. If you see the need to live or work there, do it in relative peace and self-awareness. Stop bothering yourselves with issues of no positive consequences to your lives. Yorubas and other Lagosians like the city as it is. Do not complain on their behalf. By virtue of studies and published analysis, Lagos is adjudged to be a sinking city that has been predicted to be swallowed by the Atlantic ocean in about 50years. If and when that should happen, leave Lagosians to mourn the loss.

I see no sense in making Lagos state your headache when you're peacefully residing in a far away state. Personally, even if a gun is put to my head, I won't live or work in Lagos State cause of my sanity. I spent 3years of my young life over there and the lawlessness and arbitrary living standards are not for me. So y'all should learn to find peace within yourselves and leave Lagos alone!

When the Nigerian government was using mainly crude oil revenues derived from the economic and environmental GENOCIDE of my people in the Niger Delta to build Eko Bridge (curiously when the native Lagosian Femi Okunnu was federal commissioner for works), rebuild and modernize Carter Bridge, build Third Mainland Bridge, Tin Can Island Port, expand the old Apapa Port, build Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Egbin Power Station, Tafawa Balewa Square, National Theatre, National Stadium, Festac Town, Badagry Expressway, Apapa-Oworonsoki Expressway, expand/rebuild Ikorodu Road, multiple ring-roads and flyovers, dredge the Outer Marina, etc., etc., you should have told them to abegi “leave Lagos for Lagosians” and non-Lagosian “Yorubas”.

With all DUE respect (emphasis on DUE), that was such a DUMB drivel. Next time, when you collect those taxes and tolls that you folks are always bragging about when driveling on about “internally generated revenue (IGR)”, why don’t you confine such tax collection to just “Lagosians and Yorubas”?! For, as the Americans would say (and fought a war over), NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION! A fundamental problem with so many Nigerians (living and building their states largely through the crude oil revenues from the economic and environmental GENOCIDE of my people in the Niger Delta) is a failure to recognize the nexus between TAXATION AND ACCOUNTABILITY. When you pay taxes, you have an absolute and unfettered right to question/criticize the spending of such tax revenues.

Meanwhile, no Nigerian should make any apologies wherever they choose to live in NIGERIA - nor be classified as second-class citizens!
>

1 Like

Re: Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains by plaindealer: 8:16am On Jul 15, 2023
The first sign of ignorance is when you see the phrase despite huge revenue.

Lagos income is below poverty level going by the population and the scope of responsibility.

The budget is even worse, it's between $3-4 billion per year for over 20 million people.

Lagos can never catch up in anyway until or unless the rest of Nigeria still transferring their failures, responsibilities and population to Lagos.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains by 9jaRealist: 8:21am On Jul 15, 2023
plaindealer:

Lagos income is below poverty level going by the population and the scope of responsibility.

The budget is even worse, it's between $3-4 billion per year for over 20 million people.

Lagos can never catch up in anyway until or unless the rest of Nigeria still transferring their failures, responsibilities and population to Lagos.

Exactly bro! “Failures” like Dangote, Rabiu (BUA), Elumelu, Jim Ovia, Ibru, etc.,….oh wait! undecided
>
Re: Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:29am On Jul 15, 2023
Nigerians like a stubborn goat 🐐 no dey hear word!
Re: Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains by kloser(m): 8:50am On Jul 15, 2023
Worst LCDA in Lagos is Bariga LCDA,Akoka roads are Horrible Horrible I repeat...

1 Like

Re: Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains by isArray: 8:51am On Jul 15, 2023
2mch:

You are stupid if you don’t know OP’s game. Check all his previous posts.
Okay the nairaland mods needs to step up their game, but tribalism is not the way! It's how the elites keep people blind
Re: Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains by just2endowed: 9:12am On Jul 15, 2023
Buddha3:
It is not an arguable fact that Lagos State has not seen measurable development that is befitting of her status as a commercial city with a basic economic yield that eclipses about 50 African countries. In a manner of speaking, the annual revenue being disclosed to the NBS is actually well under half of what Lagos makes in reality. And for a state with a small geographical landmass, housing the population equivalent of two to three Northern states, Lagos is immensely overburdened, reason the very oxygen there is toxic enough to reduce the life expectancy of an average Nigerian by 10years.

That being said, it is important to remind the likes of the OP and others who find delight in meddling with issues concerning Lagos, that there's the need for you all to "LET LAGOS BE"!

Leave Lagos State for Lagosians. Whatever problems and challenges the state has, should be of no concern(s) to you. If you see the need to live or work there, do it in relative peace and self-awareness. Stop bothering yourselves with issues of no positive consequences to your lives. Yorubas and other Lagosians like the city as it is. Do not complain on their behalf. By virtue of studies and published analysis, Lagos is adjudged to be a sinking city that has been predicted to be swallowed by the Atlantic ocean in about 50years. If and when that should happen, leave Lagosians to mourn the loss.

I see no sense in making Lagos state your headache when you're peacefully residing in a far away state. Personally, even if a gun is put to my head, I won't live or work in Lagos State cause of my sanity. I spent 3years of my young life over there and the lawlessness and arbitrary living standards are not for me. So y'all should learn to find peace within yourselves and leave Lagos alone!

Chai, see trash talk. Slavery talk. A chain is on your neck and youf feel its OK to leave you alone despite friends and family trying to help remove it on your neck.

My brother, the way we classified adnormal things to be normal in this country shows that an African man will continue to be slave to what they know its their human right to exist.

2 Likes

Re: Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains by Brushstrokes20: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2023
Spot on!... Monies meant for rapid development are being diverted to private pockets! undecided
Re: Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains by plaindealer: 9:53am On Jul 15, 2023
9jaRealist:

Exactly bro! “Failures” like Dangote, Rabiu (BUA), Elumelu, Jim Ovia, Ibru, etc.,….oh wait! undecided
>

All the people you listed won't risk their people and businesses by investing in hostile places where terrorists are in control, where people are slaughtered and forced to sit at home, where they close banks, burn Dangote delivery trucks and slaughter the drivers and where the leaders abandoned their authorities and surrendered to terrorists and so on.

These are the kind of failures many states transfer to Lagos , don't blame business and the people you listed for your own failure and inability to make your region conducive for them to invest.
Re: Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains by Ebubu2: 11:26am On Jul 15, 2023
2mch:
If only you were obsessed with SE like this, SE for don become Japan. But no, it’s a terrorist region run by one small boy in Finland giving his fathers orders on when to sleep with their wives. However, Lagos is your biggest problem.
lmao grin
Re: Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains by cliqtips: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2023
Comments on this thread is why Lagos n Nigeria can't be a better place.

Because as some dey reason ahm to go "forward" there are idiots who think you're projecting hate towards them. The funny part is, this set of people always think anyone asking for a better Lagos is from SE.

Awon clowns.
Re: Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains by cliqtips: 11:29am On Jul 15, 2023
plaindealer:

So, what's your point exactly?

That the revenue generated in Lagos isn't enough to develop it ?
Re: Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains by UnabashedIPOB: 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
This story can't be true at least NOT based on what some mindless vuvuzelas on this platform are trumpeting. Going by their behaviors and comments, you'd think that Lagos roads are paved in gold and there NO slums when in reality the reverse is the case. Just like any other state, Lagos generates huge amounts of revenue to create utopia but like everything Nigerian, the politicians have their hands in the till siphoning the money hence leaving the infrastructures in a dilapidated state.
Re: Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains by normaman(m): 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
I have carefully read all the comments here and my discontent for this evil conjecture called Nigeria is reinforced. Statelessness is somewhat better than feigned nationalism and can’t be co-citizens with people with this corrupted thinking. It’s a shame being born Nigerian in all honesty.
Re: Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains by Wkaay(m): 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
Whose fault?
Re: Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains by 9jaRealist: 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
plaindealer:
All the people you listed won't risk their people and businesses by investing in hostile places where terrorists are in control, where people are slaughtered and forced to sit at home, where they close banks, burn Dangote delivery trucks and slaughter the drivers and where the leaders abandoned their authorities and surrendered to terrorists and so on.

These are the kind of failures many states transfer to Lagos , don't blame business and the people you listed for your own failure and inability to make your region conducive for them to invest.

Tragic ignorance…. grin grin grin

Dangote, Rabiu (BUA), Elumelu, Ovia, etc. have MASSIVE investments in the Niger Delta…
In fact, without crude from my “region” the Dangote Refinery that Lagos brags about would be NON-EXISTENT!

Meanwhile, as I previously pointed out to one of your primordial tribalistic ilk (see below)…
Without revenue largely from my “region’s” resources, Lagos would prolly been just like any other brown tin roof SW town. SMH

9jaRealist:

When the Nigerian government was using mainly crude oil revenues derived from the economic and environmental GENOCIDE of my people in the Niger Delta to build Eko Bridge (curiously when the native Lagosian Femi Okunnu was federal commissioner for works), rebuild and modernize Carter Bridge, build Third Mainland Bridge, Tin Can Island Port, expand the old Apapa Port, build Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Egbin Power Station, Tafawa Balewa Square, National Theatre, National Stadium, Festac Town, Badagry Expressway, Apapa-Oworonsoki Expressway, expand/rebuild Ikorodu Road, multiple ring-roads and flyovers, dredge the Outer Marina, etc., etc., you should have told them to abegi “leave Lagos for Lagosians” and non-Lagosian “Yorubas”.

With all DUE respect (emphasis on DUE), that was such a DUMB drivel. Next time, when you collect those taxes and tolls that you folks are always bragging about when driveling on about “internally generated revenue (IGR)”, why don’t you confine such tax collection to just “Lagosians and Yorubas”?! For, as the Americans would say (and fought a war over), NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION! A fundamental problem with so many Nigerians (living and building their states largely through the crude oil revenues from the economic and environmental GENOCIDE of my people in the Niger Delta) is a failure to recognize the nexus between TAXATION AND ACCOUNTABILITY. When you pay taxes, you have an absolute and unfettered right to question/criticize the spending of such tax revenues.

Meanwhile, no Nigerian should make any apologies wherever they choose to live in NIGERIA - nor be classified as second-class citizens!
>
>
Re: Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains by Nnamaka1: 10:26am On Jul 18, 2023
Penguin2:
A drive through Lagos will leave the picture of dilapidated infrastructure before you.

Is it the expressway from Ojota to Costain that now has collapsed portions that a simple patchwork could have solved?

Is it the the road to Ogombo from Abraham Adesanya that has totally collapsed and spills traffic to Abraham Adesanya roundabout?

Is it the abandoned project at VGC that left bad portions of road there that causes massive traffic and loss of productive hours?

Is it the construction of Awoyaya to Abraham Adesanya section of the Lekki-Epe Expressway that is moving at the speed of snail which has made a trip that should have been 10 minutes to run into 3 hours sometimes?

Or is the total collapse of infrastructure in Idumota Market with flood almost taking over some section of the market without government lifting a finger?

Or is it the fact that no inner streets roads has been constructed anywhere in Lagos in the past four years?

These things leaves you wondering, “what is Lagos really doing with its huge revenue”?

Again, one can’t help but wonder, if smaller and poorer states like Ebonyi, etc, can build infrastructures without putting it back on the residents in the name of tolls, why does Lagos keep concessioning major infrastructural projects like roads, bridges, to private entities who use their money to build these projects and resort to daily taxing of residents in the name of tolls in order to recoup their investment?

https://guardian.ng/news/despite-huge-revenue-lagos-local-councils-underperform-worsen-residents-pains/

When the Head is Bad, what do you expect from rest of the body?? I remember when Ex-Gov Ambode was the Gov, majority of the major roads were constantly being maintained as well as alternative road so as to decongest the main roads. This present gov only cares about staying in power but lacks initiative. So sad
Re: Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains by Allardyce: 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2023
Buddha3:

For your sake, I will decide to be jobless. And believe you me, it is not an experience you want to have.
Bastard, you are too scared?

I have your time now.
Re: Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains by Allardyce: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
Buddha3:

My comment was not meant to address you. The fella it was intended for, responded with civility and the requisite respect that ought to exist between sane humans.

If you see the need to quote me and air an opinion, do yourself good and refrain from insulting me.

I am not one to suffer fools or strike bargains with one. If you insult me again, I'll hound you endlessly, from thread to thread, to the point you'll feel reluctant and uncomfortable to use nairaland in the near future.

Be properly guided!
Animal, you can't type again? I am waiting for you.
Re: Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains by delpee(f): 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2023
Reference:

The antidote to this is grassroot involvement through regular citizen led townhalls (not government led and sponsored meetings) where these issues are examined and solutions found.

It is an acid test for governance for as soon as people gather to deliberate on the quality of service they get, they are likely to experience an almost immediate push back which will indicate where the problem lies, just like our local vulcanizers pump a tire and run fluid over it to discover leaks,

One of the big problem in all of Nigeria as pertaining to governance is the general lack of knowledge as to how government works and how to get a particular government to work for the citizens. Almost everything government does from the first to the last day in office has little or no citizen input. They alone decide taxation but will never disclose how much they collect in detail. They alone decide on what money is spent but will never give detailed account. They alone decide who is engaged, employed to service the citizens in one way or the other but will never disclose the criteria for appointment or selection.

The average citizen is made virtually useless in anything concerning how he is governed. He cannot decide for instance which road he wants repaired as his priority, he cannot decide whether he prefers his child at school given free textbooks instead of free meals, he cannot decide practically anything about the quality of his life within any governing structure.

These are things taken for granted in other climes where democracy thrives. There it is pure, tailor made service in return for votes. And the people watch as such service and interact with their politicians on a daily basis. They monitor the quality of service doggedly.

We have a long way to go in Nigeria.

PS: Like the ongoing ruse about the proposed palliatives.
Who agreed to the cash handout.
Who agreed to the 500 billion.
Who agreed to the 8,000.
Who agreed to the 6 months.
These are the details that show and prove it is not a citizen led democracy at all.
And it starts with citizen advocacy failure at the grassroots.
Nigeria is a restaurant where no customer orders anything.
You just walk in an eat whatever they prepare and lay on the table.
Sounds more like a mess hall or a grade school canteen.

You're right. Sadly so. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mike Akhigbe Is Not Dead. / Sahara Reporters Ignores Judgement Of Ilorin High Court Against Them / Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.