Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Su - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Su (6177 Views)

Pictures Of President Tinubu On The Abuja Metro Rail / Ownership Of Lagos; Balogun Of Eko Abisoye Oshodi Responds To Oba Of Benin / Obaseki Leads Wike & PDP Governors On A Thank You Visit To Oba Of Benin(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Su by sisisioge: 6:06am On Jul 15, 2023
Honestly, being respectful doesn't decrease anyone's power or office o. Good job Mr. President, I like when people respect the crown.

7 Likes

Re: Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Su by richie240: 6:20am On Jul 15, 2023
We the patriotic citizens of nigeria dedicate "e dey pain me , gaga o" by Stereo man to you!
cool

Ihateheadslamer:
I expected tinubu to lay down on the floor for the oba of Benin after all is the Yorubas way of life tongue

OloYeOfEgbE:
Photo shop...

Oloye no dey bow..!

Gbogbowa:
Omoluabi is not only in greating but also in living correct life without perjury, forgery,lies and doing drugs, Ronaldo becomes highest paid athletes with 139million dollar but Tinubu forfeited 480 million dollar more than 20 years ago .shege

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Su by LONEWOLFJOHN: 6:20am On Jul 15, 2023
Made2Last:
I am just coming from a ban and I want to state something loud and clear!

Nairaland is gone over to our brothers from the ea... which is why anyone who shares a contrary view evidently different from their views is banned temporarily or permanently as the case may be.

Imagine if they had won this election, the Nigerian Prisons would have been overwhelmed by now... cos they will throw anyone or everyone in prison because they are in power.

How can I be banned for calling someone a foo... whereas there are countless threads where people have called each other foo....s and there wasn't any form of punishment but because they were able to heckle Seun and hijack the forum from him....any contrary view must chop ban!

Thank God, we dodged that bullet!
you dey mind those fools? They can ban as dey like, one day we will hack to this NL and shut it down completely, i have 15 accounts on NL. Imagine someone insults me, i replied the ediot just "MUMU". all for me to get ban for 1year and 3months.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Su by UptownVibes(m): 6:30am On Jul 15, 2023
Oba kha tokpe eh.... Ise..
Re: Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Su by Quenncee: 6:46am On Jul 15, 2023
He will greet MNK that same in no distant time. This I have seen.
Re: Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Su by blowjohn(m): 7:03am On Jul 15, 2023
illicit:
Imagine if Pete edochie is a president

shocked

Is Pete Edochi a first class king?
Re: Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Su by Prolificgiant(m): 7:12am On Jul 15, 2023
How is this suppose to be news when there is hunger in the land,check my signature
Re: Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Su by Thomasankara(m): 7:34am On Jul 15, 2023
[/color]you wan start wahala[color=#770077]😆😆😆😆
Spy360:

Yoruba is part of Benin Kingdom
Re: Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Su by illicit(m): 7:54am On Jul 15, 2023
blowjohn:

Is Pete Edochi a first class king?

He is a red cap nobody

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Su by sainsburry: 8:03am On Jul 15, 2023
Dey Play
That's How You People Spread Fake News About
Gbogbowa:
Omoluabi is not only in greating but also in living correct life without perjury, forgery,lies and doing drugs, Ronaldo becomes highest paid athletes with 139million dollar but Tinubu forfeited 480 million dollar more than 20 years ago .shege

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Su by DyingFetus: 8:05am On Jul 15, 2023
Old man greets small boy

Imagine the impetus

Monarchial rule should be disbanded
Re: Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Su by Pocca: 8:07am On Jul 15, 2023
oikirodah:
Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Surfaces

Benin man go say Oba gha to kpere, Isee! It is often translated as "May the king live long, Amen" in English. The phrase conveys respect and well-wishes for the longevity and prosperity of the king....

Criminal drug pusher. Pre tender. Eye service master. Will that stop him from looting?

Hmm, this photo of the president and Commander in Chief, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is currently trending as the president was spotted greeting the revered Oba in such a way.

Wow! Nigerians are so excited about the humility of the president, which he has shown in greeting the great Oba of Benin, Omo N'Oba N'Edo Uku Akpolokpolo Ewuare II when he, alongside other traditional rulers from Edo State, paid the president a visit at the State House in Abuja.

Our president's actions have sparked numerous comments praising his respect for the monarch, further highlighting the president as a true embodiment of African values.

One respondent, @ProudNaijaCitizen, commented, "This is the kind of leadership we need in our country. President Tinubu's humble gesture towards the Oba of Benin reflects the honor and respect we should show to our traditional institutions. Kudos to our president for upholding our cultural heritage!"

🌟 Let us take a moment to appreciate this awe-inspiring photo that showcases President Tinubu's profound respect for the revered Oba of Benin. His display of humility reflects the essence of our African upbringing and cultural heritage. 🌍🇳🇬

#RespectfulGestures #CulturalHeritage #NigeriaPride #ObaGhaToKpereIsee #UnityInDiversity

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO if Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/oba-gha-to-kpere-isee-photos-of-president-tinubus-etiquette-greeting-to-oba-of-benin-tears-the-internet-apart/

Source iReporteronline.
Re: Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Su by Pocca: 8:13am On Jul 15, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
you dey mind those fools? They can ban as dey like, one day we will hack to this NL and shut it down completely, i have 15 accounts on NL. Imagine someone insults me, i replied the ediot just "MUMU". all for me to get ban for 1year and 3months.

That's the Yorubas for u. Even Seun is not different. They are not mature enough to with stand argument. They want you to agree on everything they said without opposition. They're the most disrespectful and daft tribe in Nigeria. I was also banned for giving back their insult.
Re: Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Su by Bobloco: 8:16am On Jul 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:
He's a true Yoruba man. For we Yorubas, the Omoluabi nature is innate.
We respect elders.

Tinubu being a yoruba man are mere assumptions... who is his father?
Re: Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Su by Pocca: 8:18am On Jul 15, 2023
oikirodah:
Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Surfaces

Benin man go say Oba gha to kpere, Isee! It is often translated as "May the king live long, Amen" in English. The phrase conveys respect and well-wishes for the longevity and prosperity of the king....

The pretender no. 1. Will that stop him from looting? Person that does not respect Nigerians and some IDIOTS are praising his pretence. NARCOTICS PUSHER.

Hmm, this photo of the president and Commander in Chief, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is currently trending as the president was spotted greeting the revered Oba in such a way.

Wow! Nigerians are so excited about the humility of the president, which he has shown in greeting the great Oba of Benin, Omo N'Oba N'Edo Uku Akpolokpolo Ewuare II when he, alongside other traditional rulers from Edo State, paid the president a visit at the State House in Abuja.

Our president's actions have sparked numerous comments praising his respect for the monarch, further highlighting the president as a true embodiment of African values.

One respondent, @ProudNaijaCitizen, commented, "This is the kind of leadership we need in our country. President Tinubu's humble gesture towards the Oba of Benin reflects the honor and respect we should show to our traditional institutions. Kudos to our president for upholding our cultural heritage!"

🌟 Let us take a moment to appreciate this awe-inspiring photo that showcases President Tinubu's profound respect for the revered Oba of Benin. His display of humility reflects the essence of our African upbringing and cultural heritage. 🌍🇳🇬

#RespectfulGestures #CulturalHeritage #NigeriaPride #ObaGhaToKpereIsee #UnityInDiversity

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO if Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/oba-gha-to-kpere-isee-photos-of-president-tinubus-etiquette-greeting-to-oba-of-benin-tears-the-internet-apart/

Source iReporteronline.
Re: Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Su by TemplarLandry: 8:18am On Jul 15, 2023
Bob Loco Efe, who's your own father?
Bobloco:

Tinubu being a yoruba man are mere assumptions... who is his father?

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Su by Dedeity: 8:21am On Jul 15, 2023
denko:
This singular act can turn many follower to Tinubu, and i mean what i am saying.
You Africans are very easy to brainwash. Gosh
Re: Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Su by Pocca: 8:21am On Jul 15, 2023
sreamsense:

Which king and people won't like things like this even though each of them knows his boundary in Nigeria constitution? This is a message for those people that don't always bow for people as they claim while good wills pass them bye as a result of arrogance and chest beating. Sit-at-Home and insecurity in alaigbo is as a result of arrogance, sturboness, lack of respect to elders and chest beating of kanu and Ekpa. Kanu and Ekpa never listen to Igbo elders, they are too sturbbon.

Even when kanu got opportunity to denounce and use wisdom to embrace peace after jumping bail, his chest beating and arrogance finally landed him into prison. Despite all chest beating of Isreal, UK, USA and UN are coming to grant us Biafra and support Biafra with amunitions; unfortunately, till today no nation including UK has no time for him. He used that rubbish talks to deceive many brainless Biafrans to donate to him. Now, no refund of money and no Biafra in sight despite having killed Igbos by igbos. What a loss?

Yorubas, the most naive, primitive and lost daft tribe in Nigeria. After eating ewedu, their go the misbehave
Re: Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Su by renderme: 8:23am On Jul 15, 2023
Tinubu respects all traditional rulers in Nigeria and will always give them audience.

He is an omoluabi that understands the importance and power of leadership.

PS - Some yorubas in the past have accused him of being proud with no respect, but they forget he has a bad knee and can't prostrate flat like OBJ does to Yoruba kings.
Fact is when he bows to them he always mutters 'idobale mi o' (which means accept my prostration) but the press will never carry that part.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Su by Gajagojo: 8:27am On Jul 15, 2023
Tinubu does everything with tomorrow in mind
Re: Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Su by Zaphnath1(m): 8:35am On Jul 15, 2023
oh clap your hands 👐

SHALOM
Re: Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Su by renderme: 8:44am On Jul 15, 2023
chrisxxx:
I don't really care what is happening. My take is that Tinubu should either engage that Buhari paparazzi or perhaps camera is the problem of his own paparazzi. He may need to get a better camera for him.
Bayo omoboriowo was Buhari's photographer.
Unfortunately he can't come back, he has to allow other people get a career boost too.

Nosa asemota is Tinubus photographer. He's equally good but the difference is he needs to do more upclose shots.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Su by FreeStuffsNG: 9:08am On Jul 15, 2023
denko:
This singular act can turn many follower to Tinubu, and i mean what i am saying.
Smh. Many followers from where? Asiwaju is a Patriotic Nigerian extraction from a majority tribe in Nigeria o, not a minority tribe wink
Btw, the Benin royalty is Yoruba. Watch him greet a Yoruba Oba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGDhodxhpgA
Re: Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Su by Spy360(m): 9:20am On Jul 15, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]you wan start wahala[color=#770077]😆😆😆😆

Re: Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Su by rhadiator15(m): 9:21am On Jul 15, 2023
8See levels nah. If na that one from Osun now….. cool
Re: Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Su by Obakoolex(m): 9:21am On Jul 15, 2023
Gbogbowa:
See how you are fooling yourself online with undiluted lies....at least get your figures right before you spread copy and paste that gives you people hard on

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Su by okrikaboi: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2023
Pluto ways no dey show for map
Re: Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Su by Enice(m): 10:22am On Jul 15, 2023
clearcrystal:
That's one of the attributes of Omoluabi.

Not some people use kick to wake their elders
grin
Re: Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Su by bjdon: 10:26am On Jul 15, 2023
I've never been a Tinubu supporter, but he's winning me over. We Binis love respect and tradition. Tinubu has gained great credit amongst the Binis with this gesture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Su by DiamondPant(f): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2023
According to Wikipedia, Ewuare II is 69 years old while Tinubu is 71 years old.
Ewuare II is the Oba of Benin, not even the whole of the state. Tinubu is the president of the whole country.
Ok...
Some celebrate the picture as an act of humility or respect for a monarch.
It would have been a yes for me if the person showing the respect were just a billionaire businessman or someone from the Oba's territory.
This is the President of a country, the number 1 citizen!
It's alright.
Re: Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Su by OriOko88(m): 10:39am On Jul 15, 2023
Spy360:

Yoruba is part of Benin Kingdom
Ur mumuism is legendry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blackouts Over Gas Shortage Raise Concerns In Nigeria's Failing Power Sector / Nnaji's Exit Is Affecting Power Supply. / Tayo Akinmade Ayinde (next Lagos State Governor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.