Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family (23384 Views)

It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship / Osun Governorship: Supreme Court Will Still Favour Me – Adeleke / This Buhari Government Must Favour Me(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by id4sho(m): 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
OperationalVehi:
Quick question.

This 8k will favour me and my family. True or false?

please provide your answer with reason.
Buy agbado cheesy grin
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by slowice(m): 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
lumens:
shocked

Helinues go suffer shaa..

Hell-anus go suffer for 100yrs
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by nkemjacob2(m): 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
Let the poor breath for God sake

1 Like

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Calitoscassius(m): 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
lumens:
shocked

Helinues go suffer shaa..
Helinues is a gate man in Abuja for 15k, so him and his families feels favoured by the 15k a month. grin

1 Like

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Xkonzult: 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
kelvine:
Hope you are working, if not come private let me teach you for free how to make money doing surveys.

8k is for the vulnerable

Do u know how many Nigerians family dat has been waybilled in d class of vunerable
Naturally d average Nigeria class is vunerable
And truly can 8k do anything with tripple digit inflation number ...dont be a mediocre
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Cassandraloius: 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
kelvine:
Hope you are working, if not come private let me teach you for free how to make money doing surveys.

8k is for the vulnerable

I'm available sir, pls teach me.
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Brushstrokes20: 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
# another packaged SCAM! undecided

The shyyythole is a bad joke.
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by slowice(m): 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
beerfraud:
Gringory Peter Pandora Obituary is an Ipob terrorist

8k will favor you for 100yrs grin
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Calitoscassius(m): 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
Well.. Tifnubu will add a half kilo of cocainne to it for you and your families. grin

1 Like

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by dikings(m): 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
8K will help a common Nigerian family make a Down Payment, for a Roasted Corn grin

1 Like

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by jesmond3945: 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
Miracood2:
If I can get 5k right now, I'll be the most happiest student alive. Want to study but, I cannot cheat nature.

Hunger is beginning to bite my stomach. Been on garri since morning.

I will drop my account number on request from well meaning Nigerians.
did you vote apc?
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by nedekid: 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
alhajiabdulbuha:
Thunder fire Tinubu fire his 8k. For me my wife and 7 kids 8k?
True true, you get 7 kids? shocked
How you de manage?

1 Like

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Allisgud: 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
If that money enter I go use am buy goat meat prepare ofe nsala with better pounded yam from mortar with bottle of cold baba dudu,I will post the picture to tinubu for confirmation I use the allocation well grin grin
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by LUAN(m): 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
kelvine:

8k is for the vulnerable
how?
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by OBTOREPA(m): 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
OperationalVehi:
Quick question.

Use it and pay Nepa bill or fill up 12kg gas.
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by LUAN(m): 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
Buy Bean and rice
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by OBTOREPA(m): 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
kelvine:

8k is for the vulnerable
Please what kind of survey is that?
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by egoldman(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
meobizy:
It depends on your level in society. For low income earners, that is ten pots of soup. For high income earners, two or three. One pot of soup lasts at least four days. E go surely favour your family.

Ten pots of soup on 8k?
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by izibili44: 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
kelvine:
Hope you are working, if not come private let me teach you for free how to make money doing surveyins.

8k is for the vulnerable
this thing is not real. Done it's so many time. Not been paid a dime
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Bobbiee: 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
Let the Agbado and Cassava people use that one to hold body. That's if they even see it

1 Like

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by israelmao(m): 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
Many Nigerians with dead brain cells for election of the right leadership we have their brain come alive.
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by MightySparrow: 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
OperationalVehi:
Quick question.

Is it for ẹ̀bà; is It for gari?
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by RPG2020(m): 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
Miracood2:
If I can get 5k right now, I'll be the most happiest student alive. Want to study but, I cannot cheat nature.

Hunger is beginning to bite my stomach. Been on garri since morning.

I will drop my account number on request from well meaning Nigerians.

How can you used your allowance to buy Data now you are drinking garri morning afternoon evening shocked
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Angelfrost(m): 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
meobizy:
It depends on your level in society. For low income earners, that is ten pots of soup. For high income earners, two or three. One pot of soup lasts at least four days. E go surely favour your family.

Okay... So, after the 4 days or 7 days, everything will start going fine??!

Even in IDP camps, you don't just give palliative for a few days and hail yourself! Nah, you have merely postponed their sufferings!

The government needs to do better than mere 8k a month!

Besides, what do you all mean by the most vulnerable??! They have merely budgeted for less than 13 Million people out of a suffering population of over 60 Million!

1 Like

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
meobizy:
It's called "mirror soup." It employs the most basic of ingredients, the most of which is water. It doesn't look appetising but does the work of sustaining life. Four boiled eggs are always cheaper than pieces of beef — both providing the nutrient called protein.

I just lost appetite dear!
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by okoroemeka(m): 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
OperationalVehi:
Quick question.

you are blessed with one good pot of soup with two painters of garri,after two to three days you are hungry again.if you give a man food today by tomorrow he will be hungry again,but build an enabling environment with the sorely needed infrastructure and Nigerians will find their own food
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
jesmond3945:
did you vote apc?

No.. my dad voted LP
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by zuxstine: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
kelvine:

8k is for the vulnerable
Pls wot kind of survey
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by NaijaCover(m): 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
Sermwell:

Had it been you're saying the truth now, shebi I for just do you small 10k

But na so so lie full una mouth

I typing this with all honesty sir.
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by treatise: 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
meobizy:
You sure? 1 kilo of meat-3k, egusi-3k5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Probe PWC For Deceiving Nigerians, Hon. Adeola Tells Buhari / Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) / Obaseki Moves To Mend Fences With Wike Ahead Of Edo Guber Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.