Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family (23382 Views)

It Will Favour Me & My Family Crew Member Cries Out On Twitter Over Hardship / Osun Governorship: Supreme Court Will Still Favour Me – Adeleke / This Buhari Government Must Favour Me(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by MrBanner(m): 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
Miracood2:
If I can get 5k right now, I'll be the most happiest student alive. Want to study but, I cannot cheat nature.

Hunger is beginning to bite my stomach. Been on garri since morning.

I will drop my account number on request from well meaning Nigerians.

Seun mynd44 nlfpmod Dominique mukina2 oam4j rocktation dragnet
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by ceejay80s(m): 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
Me and my family crew , where at thou?
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Mummyimbecile(m): 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
I still dey talk am say some people go use their 8k go fvck olosho short-time.
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Prince111111: 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Helinues is a gate man in Abuja for 15k, so him and his families feels favoured by the 15k a month. grin
I just pity d Guy when I see him for that him gatekeeper job..dey too dey use the guy pass the 15k he dey collect chai!

1 Like

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Johans2023: 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
Osinbajo was giving 15k when fuel was 180 and some tinubu supporters were insulting him, now the drug lord is giving 8k while fuel is 600 per liter yet those fools sees nothing wrong with that.
When Garba Shehu said Nigerians will miss Buhari I never thought it will be this soon.
Buhari I am missing you.
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by jesmond3945: 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2023
Miracood2:

No.. my dad voted LP
what party did you vote for?
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Henix(m): 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
What can 8k be able to buy in today's Nigeria? For me, it's just a waste of resources. Why not invest that money in agricultural sector, which in return will empower the targeted poor masses they intend giving 8k peanut that can't solve anything
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by HarunaWest(m): 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
IketownNigeria:
Nigerians are truly shameless , trust me on this , they deserve all they get and more , they deserve the kind of leaders they have
Rather than insult your compatriots, what do you advice that the Government do?
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Henix(m): 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
Miracood2:
If I can get 5k right now, I'll be the most happiest student alive. Want to study but, I cannot cheat nature.

Hunger is beginning to bite my stomach. Been on garri since morning.

I will drop my account number on request from well meaning Nigerians.

What party did u vote for?
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by PECON1(m): 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2023
Starboytwo:
I no dey ever get luck for free things or palliatives but if this 8k reach my side, na to buy Canadian. The feeling is different fr.
me too,I have never gotten any palliative in all my life ,even those in my streets have never gotten any.so the question is, who and who is receiving this government palliatives
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by alamoht(m): 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
[quote author=meobizy post=124435717]It depends on your level in society. For low income earners, that is ten pots of soup. For high income earners, two or three. One pot of soup lasts at least four days. E go surely favour your family.

You are not serious. Are you kidding us here
8k for 10pots of soup?
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by PECON1(m): 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
Sermwell:

Had it been you're saying the truth now, shebi I for just do you small 10k

But na so so lie full una mouth
Bro pls do me only 2k,am begging. The hunger reach my side.☚ī¸
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2023
jesmond3945:
what party did you vote for?

We voted for LP.
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Bodexinvest: 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2023
I hope you know they already have the social register.
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
Henix:

What party did u vote for?

Campaigned for LP but was unable to vote. Because I couldn't get my voters card.

My parents voted LP
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by jesmond3945: 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
Miracood2:

We voted for LP.
i mean you personally
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by nicho450(m): 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
kelvine:

***803five6one5622

I miss the days of surveys
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
jesmond3945:
i mean you personally

I know it might affect how you want to help me but In all honesty sir, I was unable to vote. I campaigned for LP.

Inability of me to vote was due to the fact that I couldn't get my voters card.

My parents voted LP.

1 Like

Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
tobby20:
teach me boss
check my previous post
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
nicho450:

I miss the days of surveys
check my previous post
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
Geonigga:
I'm interested bro. quote author=OperationalVehi post=124431960]Quick question.

This 8k will favour me and my family. True or false?

please provide your answer with reason.
check my previous thread
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Felaincarnated: 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
Las las na suffer fit kpai am
lumens:
shocked

Helinues go suffer shaa..
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by haslaw(m): 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
Bolawhitedust:

8k skull miner spotted

IPOB be crying upandan grin
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by haslaw(m): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
Ara21:

You that you are not IPOB what will you use 8k for
Sometimes I wonder if some of you reason well before commenting.

Shebi Bitter Obi don turn SAD EAST to Dubai na.

Why Una still dey enter night but to Lagos na.

They enter night bus to Lagos only to be selling gala inside traffic grin
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Karleb(m): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
They said it's 80k for people in SW. I no dey fear! cool
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by haslaw(m): 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Yes oooo ....It's IPOB that Won't Keep Quiet as the Sufferings are Hitting Harder on the Nigerians . Don't U think it's Better to EXpress it rather than Pretending all in the name that you want to keep Pretending as a Non Omoale

What does IPOB know apart from killing their own brothers
IPOB are a bunch of degenerates who couldn't even finish secondary school and have been killing IIGB0S
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by Love800(m): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
I need dat 8k to buy garri nd kuli kuli. My only surviving grace for now
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by BABYBULLETIN: 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
meobizy:
It depends on your level in society. For low income earners, that is ten pots of soup. For high income earners, two or three. One pot of soup lasts at least four days. E go surely favour your family.
that 8k na for soup and stew for ma side
A pot of stew and soup....
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by henrydav: 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
Pee poo the world award winner of the year, the great urinator balablu bulaba has finally turned Nigerian to baggers
Re: How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family by nicho450(m): 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
CodeEmir:

check my previous post

I sure did. But the number is not in whatspp grin shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun / Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried / NIPOST To Open 10,000 Smart Offices Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.