Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

A Girl I Am Dying For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I Am Dying For (732 Views)

Pls Help I Dont Knw If Am Dying Of Loneliness, / SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? / Is Love Worth Dying For: ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl I Am Dying For by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2011
Sometimes i wonder why you will love a girl but she will not love you back, but girls you don't love would love you like crazy. There is this girl i am very crazy for, but she does not have any atom of feelings for me. She always tells me that i should stop bordering about her. I have expressed my feelings for this girl. Her name is Blessing. There are other female friends of mine namely Ginika, Angela etc who are dying for me but i do not have any atom of love for them. What kind of world is this?
Re: A Girl I Am Dying For by drake99: 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2011
People we need in our lyf r those that needs us in theirs,bro 4get abt her
Re: A Girl I Am Dying For by freecocoa(f): 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2011
Even the bible said that the heart is very deceitful it often wants what it cannot have. OP I'm sure there's someone out there for you,you can let her go or keep trying who knows?it won't be such a bad Idea to reciprocate to one of the other girls,you never can tell the outcome.
Re: A Girl I Am Dying For by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2011
When a girl tells you "you should stop bordering about me". What is your own interpretation of this statement?
Re: A Girl I Am Dying For by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2011
it is so hard to tell this girl goodbye. i have even deleted her number severally from my phone and said i will not call her back again. but i still got myself asking for the number through a friend. oh! am hurting in love.
Re: A Girl I Am Dying For by kemmeye: 2:18am On Oct 07, 2011
bigmodo:

Sometimes i wonder why you will love a girl but she will not love you back, but girls you don't love would love you like crazy. There is this girl i am very crazy for, but she does not have any atom of feelings for me. She always tells me that i should stop bordering about her. I have expressed my feelings for this girl. Her name is Blessing. There are other female friends of mine namely Ginika, Angela etc who are dying for me but i do not have any atom of love for them. What kind of world is this?

hahahahahahaahha wtf is an atom of love. who says that lol
Re: A Girl I Am Dying For by itiswell1(m): 9:57am On Oct 07, 2011
What a world. She is doing exactly what you are doing to Ginika and Angela. Maybe she also has another guy she is dying for.
Re: A Girl I Am Dying For by tellwisdom: 10:04am On Oct 07, 2011
Dude, you are a disgrace to your family and your community, dying for a NIGERIAN GURL undecided undecided
Re: A Girl I Am Dying For by Sijo01(f): 10:26am On Oct 07, 2011
Oh, ohooo,
she isn't feeling u ar all.

(1) (Reply)

Beauty And The Bab00n / Dating An Enterpreneur / Nagging Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.