Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos (30208 Views)

Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still / Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. / Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by 001Lagos: 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
eleniyan2020:
that should not be your problem,been a slave to Fulani is far better than having a relationship with that bigotry region!
Nothing is more worse than being a slave to marauders from Sahel desert 😂😂😂

Ilorin kwara state is gone forever

1 Like

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by MRMRMR: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
hardbody:

You Lilly livered cowards, can MC Oluomo stand on his toes and fight me one on one?
Now I know u are child. U regard those ur tiny muscles as strength in the 21st century. Powerful pple are not measured by muscles. U belong to the stone age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Yourbaslayer: 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
MRMRMR:

Now I know u are child. U regard those ur tiny muscles as strength in the 21st century. Powerful pple are not measured by muscles. U belong to the stone age.

Tell Mc Oluomo to travel outside south west and try any nonsense, let’s see if he’s a man enough with balls 💪🏻
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by maivd: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

We all saw Diya, Akintode, Adisa all begging for their life in the hand of Abacha
What of the one who took Rat poison 🤣🤣🤣🤣🖕
They where individuals and coup plotters they and didn't run,even Fajuyi died with ironsi...but you cowards won't stop running.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Christistruth03: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Lagos was once the capital city of Nigeria, Lagos is a no-man’s land. Get that into your cracked skull old man

Lagos Island was the Capital and it ended at Apongbon Bridge

The rest of Lagos was in the Western Region

in Land Mass that is more than 97% of Lagos State that belonged to Awolowo's Western Region

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Yourbaslayer: 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
maivd:

They where individuals and coup plotters they and didn't run,even Fajuyi died with ironsi...but you cowards won't stop running.

I mean those generals cried like babies on national television and ate watery beans too like Nnamdi Kanu is doing now
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by maivd: 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

I mean those generals cried like babies on national television and ate watery beans too like Nnamdi Kanu is doing now
Yeah but they didn't run like your heros ojukwu,kanu and ekpa....sowore is greater than the 3 cowards combined.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by nedekid: 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
Chucks13:

It's not jut a joke or mere allegation. This attempt by the SE to destroy Lagos started all the way from Azikwe era go to book of history and quote me wrong they have been in this plan long ago but the Yorubas took it with levity.

Ojukwu came after agreeing with some SW to face the North suddenly Biafra army faced ondo state up to Ore in a bid to take Lagos pls go and verify from people from Ondo state and pls quote me wrong.

Kanu came he made so much radio announcement against the Yoruba and when Endsars was organised bro I was one of the staunch supporter of Endsar but the night before the protest a audio tape came to our possession where Kanu ordered the youths from SE to head to Lagos and burn it down and they attempted infact did it.

This useless Obi came after living all his life in lagos yet have no single Youba friend with his status, his fuc-king party again decided to field a governorship candidate that speak igbo but can't even say a setence in Yoruba pls in entire Labour party shit in lagos so their are non Yoruba speaking member that only that bitch called Vipour or whatever the only one to contest?

The Occultic obi fraudulently won Lagos in general elction with 10k votes the next we saw was igbos started flying Biafra flag in Lagos pls is it Labour that won or Biafra that won the election, is their no Yoruba among those that voted for LP shit Did Hausa in Osun flashed Arewa flag because Atiku won in Osun?

Then the next we heard is "oh we have captured Lagos Ibadan next then "oh Lagos is no man's land", "we owned Lagos, we built Lagos" shit.

I will say it again Yoruba wake up bring Igboho back home, Gani is a sell out bring Igboho back....

Anyway, sha take it easy. Ekpa is the enemy of people of south east origin and enemy of state for Nigeria. He is killing and maiming them, destroying their lives.
All you have said is your opinion of which you are entitled to. But we need to be careful not to create mayhem. When wahala starts, some folks have plan B. They have foreign passports, visas, houses abroad and most importantly money to japa. Even Igboho had a house to run to in Benin Republic. He is also known to have German residency or citizenship, and even owns property there.
During endsars riots, you saw how many flew their families out on private jets etc. We saw how US, UK, turkey and lost if other countries flew out their citizens during covid.
Some of us might be able to run, most might not.
Better we keep our heads level headed and stop being provoked easily.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:
lies

He's a Fulani man
It is only you ibos who are quarreling about the Emir of Ilorin being Fulani, that is because you people don’t understand. I lived in Ilorin for 7yrs, and I’m still connected to the place one way or another. I even dated a Fulani yoruba girl to point of marriage. The yoruba fulani of Ilorin have completely integrated with the yoruba indigents so much so that they don’t even remember their Fulani heritage and language, and have totally embraced the yoruba language and culture. This is the reason the emir has a lot of local support. Because of this Ilorin people did not take Soyinka attack on their emir lightly.
So stop worrying about Fulani(by this I don’t mean the Fulani in forest causing trouble)in Ilorin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Yourbaslayer: 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
maivd:

Yeah but they didn't run like your heros ojukwu,kanu and ekpa....sowore is greater than the 3 cowards combined.

Comparing military generals with civilian must be a joke of the century. Ekpa, Ojukwu and Kanu didn’t run, but Igboho is most gentleman on this earth after small man handling, Ekpa is in Finland go and arrest him,
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Tommydare(m): 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
U say yorubas are weak Prolly u don't know what you are saying. Yorubas are weak and they are ruling? Sunday igboho stared his yoruba nation agenda under the nose of FG,he wasn't hiding in a far away country like that criminal cow cownu. And he still manage to escape dss. But you and I know what is happening to cownu now. Discretion is the better part of Valor not gra gra. And did you say south south? He wouldn't go to south south cos they are insignificant when it comes to powers that holds this country. They are minority. Plus they already have south south under their control somehow according to ojukwu and cownu. And he prolly chose south west because of lagos. But I dare his goons to go and start any stupid thing for lagos and see what will happen. It's only a fool that will think yorubas are weak. Every warfare is based on deception. When you are strong, make your enemies believe you are weak. When you are near, make your enemies believe you are far.
gentiles:
Cowards die many times before their death, cowardice and timidity runs in the veins of an average Yoruba man. Why is that Simon Ekpa has not tried sit at home in any S/S state? because he knows the consequence of such an action, but every tribe is making a mockery of Yorubas, because they are weak and spineless. Ekpa is a smart guy, he is only using the proposed sit at home in lagos to test the water, the real agenda is to continue from the destruction they unleashed on lagos in October 2020 under the guise of Endsars. Dis people too mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Yourbaslayer: 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
It is only you ibos who are quarreling about the Emir of Ilorin being Fulani, that is because you people don’t understand. I lived in Ilorin for 7yrs, and I’m still connected to the place one way or another. I even dated a Fulani yoruba girl to point of marriage. The yoruba fulani of Ilorin have completely integrated with the yoruba indigents so much so that they don’t even remember their Fulani heritage and language, and have totally embraced the yoruba language and culture. This is the reason the emir has a lot of local support. Because of this Ilorin people did not take Soyinka attack on their emir lightly.
So stop worrying about Fulani(by this I don’t mean the Fulani in forest causing trouble)in Ilorin.

What’s Yoruba-Fulani? You guys are irredeemable at this point,

Story story, I know you will find a way to defend your master, soon they will close all churches in Ilorin and I will be glad to listen to your next excuses and reasons why you support the Fulani Emir of Ilorin.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by maivd: 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Comparing military generals with civilian must be a joke of the century. Ekpa, Ojukwu and Kanu didn’t run, but Igboho is most gentleman on this earth after small man handling, Ekpa is in Finland go and arrest him,

Okoro and lies are like yam and egg...so ekpa,ojukwu and kanu didn't run....ok agreed they didn't run rather the fled like cockroaches.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Tommydare(m): 5:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
Go and say that to sanwo olu. Those who said that are currently regretting now. Alabama don come down like the tower of babel
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Lagos was once the capital city of Nigeria, Lagos is a no-man’s land. Get that into your cracked skull old man
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by PeggySandas(f): 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
UnabashedIPOB:

Look in the mirror and tell me what you see!

Fools like you make the loudest noise online while your leaders are either begging SW governors not to remove foods from your barbarian kingsmen mouth or is it Ekpa hiding in finland, commanding monkeys like you to kill your selves without any reasonable cause? grin

We will soon start issueing visa for y'all deadbrain gorillas to visit SW because we know your lands are all barren. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by makaay1010: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
[quote author=FOOTSOLDIER2 post=124436791][b]Lagos was once the capital city of Nigeria, Lagos is a no-man’s land. Get that into your cracked skull old man

I dont know how people think, so because lagos was once capital of Nigeria makes it not a valid yorubaland, calabar too was once capital, abi are we to say because Abuja is capital now mean its not a north central region..... some ibos are stupid .... una too dey talk , the same talk wey knock out Gbadebo Rhodes during the election ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

What’s Yoruba-Fulani? You guys are irredeemable at this point,

Story story, I know you will find a way to defend your master, soon they will close all churches in Ilorin and I will be glad to listen to your next excuses and reasons why you support the Fulani Emir of Ilorin.
Oga I’m not Yoruba, neither am Fulani. I’m only narrating my experience having lived among them for years. And if you don’t know there can be yoruba-Fulani or Hausa-Fulani it speaks volume about your education.
Besides why is it that only you ibos are crying more than the bereaved. Kwara Yorubas aren’t complaining about having an Emir of Fulani roots, it has to be you ibos always crying about this. If they tell you that you people are tribal bigots, you will start complaining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Samtob90(m): 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
gentiles:
Cowards die many times before their death, cowardice and timidity runs in the veins of an average Yoruba man. Why is that Simon Ekpa has not tried sit at home in any S/S state? because he knows the consequence of such an action, but every tribe is making a mockery of Yorubas, because they are weak and spineless. Ekpa is a smart guy, he is only using the proposed sit at home in lagos to test the water, the real agenda is to continue from the destruction they unleashed on lagos in October 2020 under the guise of Endsars. Dis people too mumu
Just a flash of their cowardice in lagos during election, you people are still crying till today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by ORIAYO70(m): 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Don’t forget to tell us how Awolowo died from RAT poison 😄

Where is Sunday Igboho the most gentleman in Nigeria currently 🤣

How tell us too how Azikwe Fulani slave died...

Igboho is in Benin republic, soon will come home.

At least he did not kill any of his people, he went straight to give fulani stern warning and they obey...

Tell us who can do this in the east... Even the so-called security nonsense meant to protect u are the one killing you.. shit at home region, go home n be killed or be flogged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by RecentHistory: 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Don’t cry when sit at home start in Lagos

Any Igbo shop that doesn't open on Monday will be confiscated and becomes property of Lagos state government.

Anyone caught enforcing sit at home in Lagos will be sacrificed to appease our gods in Yoruba.

You have been warned.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Nyne: 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:
Where was gani Adams when Fulani people conquered Ilorin kwara state

Mtchew

But seriously, I think it's about time that Simon ekpa is killed . He's a terrorist and should be taken out .

That was in the olden days bro. They can’t try such in this time that we are in.

Men boku.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by 001Lagos: 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
Nyne:

That was in the olden days bro. They can’t try such in this time that we are in.

Men boku.

Why not assemble the "Men" to collect Ilorin since according to you "Men Boku"

Or are the men lilly livered men
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by luluman: 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
gentiles:
From your comment its clear your brain is full of insults only, not sense. You reign attacks on yoruba from beginning to end, Something tells me you were born on world hatred day or world insult day. Typical of the anti yorubas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by luluman: 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Ibos living in Lagos should please obey Simon Ekpa. Infact they should bring UGM too.

Sebi their Eze ndigbo that threatened Lagos with IPOB is still cooling off in a jail.

Ilorin is not part of the SW region. Illorin is an emirate.

ibos are generally obsessed with the SW region. To them, Lagos is London, while Ibadan is Manchester grin
The more reason they want to claim our land by fire by force.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Druss(m): 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
gentiles:

There is no difference between you and Ekpa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by saintrow1: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Ibos living in Lagos should please obey Simon Ekpa. Infact they should bring UGM too.

Sebi their Eze ndigbo that threatened Lagos with IPOB is still cooling off in a jail.

Ilorin is not part of the SW region. Illorin is an emirate.

ibos are generally obsessed with the SW region. To them, Lagos is London, while Ibadan is Manchester grin

100% fact
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Harlekarmar: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
If d coward can come out from his hiding and lead d protest in Lagos then i would believe this rumour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by UnabashedIPOB: 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
PeggySandas:

Fools like you make the loudest noise online while your leaders are either begging SW governors not to remove foods from you barbarian kingsmen mouth or hiding in finland, commanding monkeys like you to kill your selves. grin

We will soon start issueing visa for y'all deadbrain gorillas to visa SW because we know your lands are all barren. grin

This is a cautionary NOTE and warning to the owner (Seun) and or administrators of this site. I hope you do NOT come with your usual access denial of my account when I go after this M0R0NIC heifer that started raining insults on me for NO discernable reason. I never knew her or responded to any of her thrashy comments. I am just bringing this to your attention because if I decide to go after this dumb a$$ biatch, she would have no legs to stand on, Those who had crossed my path in the past can attest to that. Just let her leave me the 4uck alone. I am the wrong nigga to mess with and I can assure you that I will make her pathetic life more miserable than it is already! If she is NOT intelligent enough to articulate her thoughts and have an adult conversation, then let her stay in her damn lane! A word is enough for the wise!

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by famology(m): 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
Who'll enforce it in Lagos? Kikiki 🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Buhari Commissions Nigeria Immigration Center In South Africa (photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya" / Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.