Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

How Much Should Be Enough For Palliative Funds? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Should Be Enough For Palliative Funds? (284 Views)

Ondo Government: Tinubu Lied To Us On Number Of Bags Of Rice For Palliative / Tinubu Seeks Approval Of N500bn For Palliative From National Assembly / Akerdolu Puts Son And Son In-law In Charge Of L Palliative Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Should Be Enough For Palliative Funds? by helinues: 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
I have been reading some Nigerians complaining about the proposed N8000 palliative funds to cushion the effects of subsidy removal as too small.

How much would be enough as palliative funds and also explain where and how the government can get the funds to implement the policy
Re: How Much Should Be Enough For Palliative Funds? by SwissMass: 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
No amount you can give to someone embittered and consume by indignation and anguish will satisfy him because it is not about the money, it is the rooted hatred and bitterness

3 Likes

Re: How Much Should Be Enough For Palliative Funds? by taylor89(m): 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
kiss
Re: How Much Should Be Enough For Palliative Funds? by Isokotolopia: 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
Omoh, SM give some sorta guts to nobody’s sha,

else this muda f.ukrr cant dare ask this useless question in the streets

1 Like

Re: How Much Should Be Enough For Palliative Funds? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
Another thread by kids who are still being fed by mummy and daddy. Make I find better forum with intelligent and mature people biko

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should Be Enough For Palliative Funds? by Hisbah(f): 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:
I have been reading some Nigerians complaining about the proposed N8000 palliative funds to cushion the effects of subsidy removal as too small.

How much would be enough as palliative funds and also explain where and how the government can get the funds to implement the policy
Only jobless people that roams on nairaland 24/7 will take you serious.
Re: How Much Should Be Enough For Palliative Funds? by helinues: 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
SwissMass:
No amount you can give to someone embittered and consume by indignation and anguish will satisfy him because it is not about the money, it is the rooted hatred and bitterness

Abi, imagine question wey I asked but na head dem dey knack on the wall.

Some of them are just born to wail for nothing
Re: How Much Should Be Enough For Palliative Funds? by DevilsEqual(m): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
Rayban25:
Another thread by kids who are still being fed by mummy and daddy. Make I find better forum with intelligent and mature people biko
Fuuny how u guys really rate Quora as if Nairaland is that bad
Baba, Nigerians go on there to school them excellently too... if not for the cruise or unnecessary trolls we have around, there are actually a lot of intelligent Nigerians here

Same Quora wey i dey school one historian about how King Ahasuerus could have been a descendant of Cyrus the Great and also the Xerses in Ezra...LMAO, Nigerians get low self-esteem
Re: How Much Should Be Enough For Palliative Funds? by helinues: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
Nlfpmod
Mynd44
Oam4j

Abeg help us to ask Nigerians oo
Re: How Much Should Be Enough For Palliative Funds? by RECTEM: 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
Simple increase minimum wage
Re: How Much Should Be Enough For Palliative Funds? by helinues: 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
RECTEM:
Simple increase minimum wage

What's the population of Nigerians working as government workers?
Re: How Much Should Be Enough For Palliative Funds? by SwissMass: 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:

Abi, imagine question wey I asked but na head dem dey knack on the wall.

Some of them are just born to wail for nothing
Those mischievous Peter girigory Obi supporters are miserable and pathetic, they are still grieving and bereaved
Re: How Much Should Be Enough For Palliative Funds? by helinues: 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
SwissMass:
Those mischievous Peter girigory Obi supporters are miserable and pathetic, they are still grieving and bereaved

They have no solutions to problems, yet they want to condemn every policy by the government.

Opposition is not madness now
Re: How Much Should Be Enough For Palliative Funds? by SwissMass: 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
Rayban25:
Take your hypocrisy somewhere else, someone posted it bickering and blithering , you didn't condemn it but you are here condemning someone that asked question to solve the unnecessary senseless outburst

1 Like

Re: How Much Should Be Enough For Palliative Funds? by CodeTemplar: 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2023
Palliative is suppose to be like a painkiller that reduces pain but some very specific Nigerians want it to turn the point of pain into a tickling sensation.
FG didn't impregnate your mothers. Learn to appreciate help.
Re: How Much Should Be Enough For Palliative Funds? by jumper524(m): 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
My problem with 8k palliative is that it starts a liability trend and makes low minded people comfortable with poverty and making unnecessary demand. 8k to some people would go a long way though but I still maintain it should rather be used in getting almajiris of the street while engaging them in productive business idea while also investing heavily in child birth control cos we really do need to work on our population as a country.
Re: How Much Should Be Enough For Palliative Funds? by Maazieze(m): 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
Is the 8000 palliatives per month or a one off thing?

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Government So Insensitive To The Plight Of Nigeria Workers / Nigeria’s Petrol Demand From European Refineries Shrink On Subsidy Removal / Coup: Pro-niger Hackers Back Junta, Attack MTN Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.