Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao (29218 Views)

Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity / AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff / Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by jimter44(m): 10:46am On Jul 16, 2023
Army is pulling out ceremony, Air force is flying out ceremony and what of Nigeria Navy?
Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by Chucks13: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2023
successmatters:

My brother, stop supporting evil. There are consequences of continuing to do such.

Sorry who is this? Pls na who carry your mouth enter this discussion?

Mr man dey your lane.
Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by naptu2: 10:58am On Jul 16, 2023
jimter44:
Army is pulling out ceremony, Air force is flying out ceremony and what of Nigeria Navy?

Pulling out/sailing out ceremony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dk5cPkSA6s

Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by naptu2: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2023
dfrost:
Good morning naptu2

Good morning bro.

Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by winiry(f): 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:
Nice

One of the madam look like Madam peace and the other like Aisha Buhari

Wow! I thought it was just me. The out going looks like madam Patience Jonathan while the incoming ( i guess) looks like madam Aisha Buhari. The semblance is damn too striking.
Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by pocom35: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2023
successmatters:

Idi Amin Amao grin

This man should have been arrested and jailed for life instead of being allowed to be celebrated for his many years of atrocious leadership of an air force. It was under his tenure that many military jets has been allegedly bombing civilians, sometimes in error and sometimes in suspicious circumstances to displace natives from their house in Nigeria.

Nigeria is a dungeon where criminals are celebrated.

How many times did that happen..the best chief of air staff..(Sadiq Abubakar). There is a time air strike killed innocent civilians..
Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by pocom35: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2023
King125007:
Just thinking out loud

Sometimes I feel or assume must of this general didn't or never posses combat experience in the field before attaining such position in Nigeria

Just connections and military courses abroad

This make them lack ideas of combat when faced in real life scenerio thereby hindering any progree in both the navy, airforce

Before bolo haram , Nigeria military were practically sleeping, some will just go to ECOMOG mission come back and retire, d rest will be here intimidating civilians.
When boko haram came u cud see how disorganized Dy were ,now u wonder if it was external attack from our neighboring countries ..what would have happened??

Gradually Dy are sitting up tho, but the generals need to be promoted on basis of combat roles

Don't say what you don't know..
Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by pocom35: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
i will be glad if the president can appoint abubakar sadiq as the new minister of defense.
Honestly.. that man isn't a type Government just leave to retire like that ..

So sad he didn't win Bauchi state governorship election
Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by DOM7: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2023
You make your family and people proud,but as of Nigeria i don't know.
Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by princenaira(m): 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2023
successmatters:

Idi Amin Amao grin

This man should have been arrested and jailed for life instead of being allowed to be celebrated for his many years of atrocious leadership of an air force. It was under his tenure that many military jets has been allegedly bombing civilians, sometimes in error and sometimes in suspicious circumstances to displace natives from their house in Nigeria.

Because he 8s not a Fulani abi?

Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by ogaemma: 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2023
The Army calls their own Pulling out parade.
Now AirForce says their own is Flying out .
Hummm.
I guess Navy will be Swimming out parade.
Police will be Roger out parade.
Am just asking.
Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by bewla(m): 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
successmatters:

Idi Amin Amao grin

Swords have double edge I believe

Get your prove and let's meet in court international court I mean not this kangaroo once

Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 / Ondo State Govt Cabinet Splits Into Factions Over Akeredolu’s Ill-health / Nigeria’s Problems Started With Awo’s Introduction Of Tribal Politics — Unongo