Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,514 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:07 PM

Ohu Or Osu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohu Or Osu? (858 Views)

So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu / True Origin Of The Aro. Summary Of Aro History And Osu / No Difference Between Blacks Abroad And Eru, Oru, Kaferi Ohu Or Osu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohu Or Osu? by AuschwitzPrefec: 6:58am On Jul 16, 2023
What I have come to realize that is fueling the suicidal antics of your people are your sociopathic elite who are descended from the slaving class aka so-called Freeborns and who do not hold any regard to the Ohu and 0su segments of Ibo land.

Now if you are not from the slaving elite who are now your political and traditional elite (since slaves could not aspire to positions of prominence in your yeast), your elite see the bulk of you Ibos as dispensable sacrifices to their political and financial agenda.

I have carried out some research on Ibo society from Ibo scholars and sources and found out that the British tolerated slavery in your blighted land up till 1951!

The banning of slavery was a mere legal announcement by the British colonialists and never ever was abolished from heebo land.

G. T. Basden, a British missionary, wrote of the Igbo in 1921. “Until the conscience of the people functions, the distinctions between slave and free-born will be maintained.”

What I see going in Heebo land is a ruling class using the slave class to do their bidding as human sacrifices to push a victim hood position and from there demand false equity for themselves at the federal level.

Back to the British pronouncement of slavery being declared illegal in 1951, we can't but help see the suicidal war instigated by Ibo elites using their slave populace as human shield in the last civil war.

Today , IPOB is killing the Ibo masses for their selfish elite agenda on the national stage.

Gowon remarked on this sociopathic tendency of the Ibo elite during the war as he remarked on how they did not care about the plight of their own people.

3 million dead of hunger but the Ibo elite who managed and supported the war still pressed on until they ran out of weapons supply from their allies.

Today , the Ibo elite is more concerned with using the IPOB instigated madness as a political negotiating tool at the centre. Now that we have a Yoruba civilian as president, Ohaneze now remembers they can pressure the president to release the architect of the madness plaguing them. At no time have they condemned IPOB but rather have made excuses for the group.

Obi , on the other hand ,has been defending IPOB at every opportunity and has never called for an end to the senseless violence by IPOB that targets Ibo masses.

So the question remains : Ohu or 0su?

5 Likes

Re: Ohu Or Osu? by AuschwitzPrefec: 7:16am On Jul 16, 2023
This pic captures the mental slavery between the Ibo elite and their slave masses.

Kanu is supposedly royalty .

By royalty , I mean the Gowon elevated Warrant Chiefs whom the British granted the so called Freeborn slave holders .

It's a pity.

3 Likes

Re: Ohu Or Osu? by AuschwitzPrefec: 7:22am On Jul 16, 2023
The mad craze for materialism among the Ibo stems from a deep yearning for validation within a heavily stratified Freeborn and slave class.

This is what is driving most to wrekless abandon to seek material gain at whatever cost.

The elite are your problem and not Nigeria or the wilder world .

Rather than support your now Zionist elite to push for Marxist ideals , you should demand that your Freeborn -Slave apartheid system is uprooted from your collective pysche.

2 Likes

Re: Ohu Or Osu? by Landlord97: 7:29am On Jul 16, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:
What I have come to realize that is fueling the suicidal antics of your people are your sociopathic elite who are descended from the slaving class aka so-called Freeborns and who do not hold any regard to the Ohu and 0su segments of Ibo land.

Now if you are not from the slaving elite who are now your political and traditional elite (since slaves could not aspire to positions of prominence in your yeast), your elite see the bulk of you Ibos as dispensable sacrifices to their political and financial agenda.

I have carried out some research on Ibo society from Ibo scholars and sources and found out that the British tolerated slavery in your blighted land up till 1951!

The banning of slavery was a mere legal announcement by the British colonialists and never ever was abolished from heebo land.

G. T. Basden, a British missionary, wrote of the Igbo in 1921. “Until the conscience of the people functions, the distinctions between slave and free-born will be maintained.”

What I see going in Heebo land is a ruling class using the slave class to do their bidding as human sacrifices to push a victim hood position and from there demand false equity for themselves at the federal level.

Back to the British pronouncement of slavery being declared illegal in 1951, we can't but help see the suicidal war instigated by Ibo elites using their slave populace as human shield in the last civil war.

Today , IPOB is killing the Ibo masses for their selfish elite agenda on the national stage.

Gowon remarked on this sociopathic tendency of the Ibo elite during the war as he remarked on how they did not care about the plight of their own people.

3 million dead of hunger but the Ibo elite who managed and supported the war still pressed on until they ran out of weapons supply from their allies.

Today , the Ibo elite is more concerned with using the IPOB instigated madness as a political negotiating tool at the centre. Now that we have a Yoruba civilian as president, Ohaneze now remembers they can pressure the president to release the architect of the madness plaguing them. At no time have they condemned IPOB but rather have made excuses for the group.

Obi , on the other hand ,has been defending IPOB at every opportunity and has never called for an end to the senseless violence by IPOB that targets Ibo masses.

So the question remains : Ohu or 0su?
whatever your name is i have been observing your bile toward the igbos and it keeps on reaffirming my stance on the hatred an average YORUBA person has for the igbos, even on a Sunday morning boy rest.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohu Or Osu? by Danzysb(m): 7:30am On Jul 16, 2023
The Osu and Ohu problem is being talked about and tackled in igboland with some area's even ending and neglecting such practices.
BTW..
Joblessness makes one create such threads, go and get something doing,try and make some money online and stop burning and wasting time on what won't help you in life.

2 Likes

Re: Ohu Or Osu? by sultanofpigs: 7:32am On Jul 16, 2023
Olosho'...or....olobo grin

All shows that Yaribaa are the most useless tribe in that country. Most especially the reptilian shapeshifting cowards, like the OP

7 Likes

Re: Ohu Or Osu? by AuschwitzPrefec: 7:33am On Jul 16, 2023
Landlord97:
whatever your name is i have been observing your bile toward the igbos and it keeps on reaffirming my stance on the hatred an average YORUBA person has for the igbos, even on a Sunday morning boy rest.

Like in the old,the elite Freeborn sacrificed slaves for better fortunes .

The civil war was another pointer

Today, the elite are terrorising you to get federal attention.

Nothing has changed

Until you see what is going on as pure political manuvering by by your elite just as the Caliphate used Boko and Fulani herdsmen to push their own agenda ,you will keep be used as offerings .

They have never meant well for you or your ancestors.

Now that's the bitter truth.

2 Likes

Re: Ohu Or Osu? by AuschwitzPrefec: 7:37am On Jul 16, 2023
Danzysb:
The Osu and Ohu problem is being talked about and tackled in igboland with some area's even ending and neglecting such practices.
BTW..
Joblessness makes one create such threads, go and get something doing,try and make some money online and stop burning and wasting time on what won't help you in life.

It will never ever be driven out of the Ibo conscience .

There is nothing that can be done by way of rituals to end it as long as you have your Freeborn elite mentality to monopolise control and authority.

You must first tackle your own slavery before you ask to be freed from Nigeria because the tyranny of the ruling class will be far worse than you can ever imagine.

4 Likes

Re: Ohu Or Osu? by Beremx(f): 7:38am On Jul 16, 2023
MagicBishop you and your hate for Igbo people. It's too early this morning.

1 Like

Re: Ohu Or Osu? by sultanofpigs: 7:41am On Jul 16, 2023
With all the Federal attention you are getting, the Sadwasted region is the bedrock of infrastructural decay. So with all your useless rants AGAINST IGBOs, who have shown tenacity and grit,through years of persecution. Tell me on what grounds do you think you are basically better than them.

You are just a pained and totally inept person. No matter how you ceaselessly lament and scratch your craw craw face... IGBOs are Blessed

AuschwitzPrefec:

Nothing has changed

Until you see what is going on as pure political manuvering by by your elite just as the Caliphate used Boko and Fulani herdsmen to push their own agenda ,you will keep be used as offerings .

2 Likes

Re: Ohu Or Osu? by AuschwitzPrefec: 7:41am On Jul 16, 2023
Beremx:
MagicBishop you and your hate for Igbo people. It's too early this morning.

Where is the hate ?

Has speaking truth to power now become hate?

The reasons for your descent to anarchy is in your elite using you for their political agenda .

Has Ohaneze ever done anything to ban IPOB ?

If you see the jihadist as an extension of the Caliphate you may not be wrong, why then do you think IPOB can spring up from within the heavily stratified Ibo society without the blessing of your elite.?

Last I checked, Kanu belongs to this class if freeborns .

3 Likes

Re: Ohu Or Osu? by AuschwitzPrefec: 7:43am On Jul 16, 2023
sultanofpigs:
With all the Federal attention you are getting, the Sadwasted region is the bedrock of infrastructural decay. So with all your useless rants AGAINST IGBOs, who have shown tenacity and grit,through years of persecution. Tell me on what grounds do you think you are basically better than them.

You are just a pained and totally inept person. No matter how you ceaselessly lament and scratch your craw craw face... IGBOs are Blessed

And who placed you at this so-called point of disadvantage ?

Who pushed you to war ?

Who is now revisiting and renewing the old wounds and seeking another war ?

You people need to hold your elite and no one else for your current state .

3 Likes

Re: Ohu Or Osu? by Isobug: 7:48am On Jul 16, 2023
OSU or Ohu .... where does such exist in Igbo land in this time. Op are you playing? Or is my own Igbo different?
Miscreants everywhere
Re: Ohu Or Osu? by sultanofpigs: 7:55am On Jul 16, 2023
Hey...speak for your defeated and subdued race of COWARDs. angry

If a race decides to be generational COWARDs like yours, don't lump everybody into your self oriented foolishness.

When FULANi took over ILORIN and are still smashing your useless tribe with ultimatums in your own Land, what did your foolish elites do?

Stop Ranting foolishly...your resolve to be foolish is your right, but smashing all-over this platform is a crime against common sense...

You are pathetic

AuschwitzPrefec:

And who placed you at this so-called point of disadvantage ?

Who pushed you to war ?

Who is now revisiting and renewing the old wounds and seeking another war ?

You people need to hold your elite and no one else for your current state .

2 Likes

Re: Ohu Or Osu? by AuschwitzPrefec: 8:01am On Jul 16, 2023
sultanofpigs:
Hey...speak for your defeated and subdued race of COWARDs. angry

If a race decides to be generational COWARDs like yours, don't lump everybody into your self oriented foolishness.

When FULANi took over ILORIN and are still smashing your useless tribe with ultimatums in your own Land, what did your foolish elites do?

Stop Ranting foolishly...your resolve to be foolish is your right, but smashing all-over this platform is a crime against common sense...

You are pathetic

Don't cry when the games begin.

2 Likes

Re: Ohu Or Osu? by AuschwitzPrefec: 8:02am On Jul 16, 2023
Isobug:
OSU or Ohu .... where does such exist in Igbo land in this time. Op are you playing? Or is my own Igbo different?
Miscreants everywhere

It still exists .

Try marrying into a freeborn family and see how they will conduct a thorough investigation into your roots.

The caste system can never be abolished in Ibo land.

3 Likes

Re: Ohu Or Osu? by sultanofpigs: 8:10am On Jul 16, 2023
Which useless games?

There is nothing you push across that hasn't been absorbed by the IGBOs. Are you planning a Holocaust or another civil war. They are ever ready and you freaking know that.

Tell LAGBAJA, that his statements and actions are being watched explicitly. He talks tough on SE, but becomes a recluse when it comes to the North(who even wrote a putrid letter) to Tinubu, or the SW, where Herdsmen are gaining territory each day.

Truly let the games begin ..maybe this is the straw that will break the camel's back

Bring it

AuschwitzPrefec:

Don't cry when the games begin.
Re: Ohu Or Osu? by AuschwitzPrefec: 8:11am On Jul 16, 2023
sultanofpigs:
Which useless games?

There is nothing you push across that hasn't been absorbed by the IGBOs. Are you planning a Holocaust or another civil war. They are ever ready and you freaking know that.

Tell LAGBAJA, that his statements and actions are being watched explicitly. He talks tough on SE, but becomes a recluse when it comes to the North(who even wrote a putrid letter) to Tinubu, or the SW, where Herdsmen are gaining territory each day.

Truly let the games begin ..maybe this is the straw that will break the camel's back

Bring it

Save your saliva .

You will need it later to beg for water.

3 Likes

Re: Ohu Or Osu? by sultanofpigs: 8:14am On Jul 16, 2023
Can a core FULANi marry a Hausa person?

Can a Kwara Muslim Marry a Christian from Ekiti?

The caste system.in IGBOland is our culture and it's not your freaking business. Fixation on IGBO affairs while your house burns, shows unmitigated fear and pathetic cowardice.

The confirmation of ILORIN being annexed by FULANi was confirmed in the 21st century, by the actions of the EMIR. I ask you, when are you going to play games with them? Useless COWARDs

AuschwitzPrefec:

It still exists .

Try marrying into a freeborn family and see how they will conduct a thorough investigation into your roots.

The caste system can never be abolished in Ibo land.
Re: Ohu Or Osu? by sultanofpigs: 8:16am On Jul 16, 2023
As long as the salivating substitutes for water...I am good.

How will your uncircumcised destiny alleviate your generational cowardice
?

AuschwitzPrefec:

Save your saliva .

You will need it later to beg for water.
Re: Ohu Or Osu? by AuschwitzPrefec: 8:27am On Jul 16, 2023
sultanofpigs:
Can a core FULANi marry a Hausa person?

Can a Kwara Muslim Marry a Christian from Ekiti?

The caste system.in IGBOland is our culture and it's not your freaking business. Fixation on IGBO affairs while your house burns, shows unmitigated fear and pathetic cowardice.

The confirmation of ILORIN being annexed by FULANi was confirmed in the 21st century, by the actions of the EMIR. I ask you, when are you going to play games with them? Useless COWARDs

Thank you for affirming your apartheid slave culture for the world to see.

3 Likes

Re: Ohu Or Osu? by sultanofpigs: 8:37am On Jul 16, 2023
Osu system,Is cultural...it's as old as circumcision mumu.

The IFA priestess, practicing a tradition passed down by centuries old orders. Was smashed down by an intruder, who converted her ancestors throne. Insult and abomination!

Also, Just like Brobrisky that is an epitome of Yoruba sophisticated foolishness. Homosexuality is a Yaribaa alogrithm passed from their Fulani conquerors. It's rampant in ILORIN, shey you know. grin

AuschwitzPrefec:

Thank you for affirming your apartheid slave culture for the world to see.

1 Like

Re: Ohu Or Osu? by Switruth: 8:41am On Jul 16, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Nothing has changed

its not ibo its Igbo. This is how to know a tribal olodo amongst us.
Re: Ohu Or Osu? by AuschwitzPrefec: 8:53am On Jul 16, 2023
Switruth:
its not ibo its Igbo. This is how to know a tribal olodo amongst us.
As long as I am using English letters in an English sentence , I will spell it the way the European pronounced and wrote it.

It is either Ibo or heebo or Ebo.

Choose the one you prefer.

3 Likes

Re: Ohu Or Osu? by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:16am On Jul 16, 2023
sultanofpigs:
Osu system,Is cultural...it's as old as circumcision mumu.

Thank you.

Beremx see as your fellow Okoro is defending your continued slavery and discrimination.

God is alive and that slavery you wanted to extend into the SS under Biafra rubbish will never happen.

3 Likes

Re: Ohu Or Osu? by ResidentSnitch(f): 9:21am On Jul 16, 2023
Landlord97:
Let him be. In his hate-filled brain he thinks he's castigating the Igbos; he's rather promoting the great Igbos indirectly and causing people to research more about the Igbos. He doesn't know much about his tribe yet he spends his short time on earth researching and writing about the Igbos.
It's good. It's free advert.

2 Likes

Re: Ohu Or Osu? by Raskimonojendor: 9:21am On Jul 16, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

As long as I am using English letters in an English sentence , I will spell it the way the European pronounced and wrote it.

It is either Ibo or heebo or Ebo.

Choose the one you prefer.
Or eboe grin

2 Likes

Re: Ohu Or Osu? by Raskimonojendor: 9:22am On Jul 16, 2023
ResidentSnitch:

Let him be. In his hate-filled brain he thinks he's castigating the Igbos; he's rather promoting the great Igbos indirectly and causing people to research more about the Igbos. He doesn't know much about his tribe yet he spends his short time on earth researching and writing about the Igbos.
It's good. It's free advert.
Ibos/Igbos were never great for any good thing, except only great in cannibalism.

3 Likes

Re: Ohu Or Osu? by AuschwitzPrefec: 9:22am On Jul 16, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Or eboe grin

Thanks jare

3 Likes

Re: Ohu Or Osu? by Raskimonojendor: 9:23am On Jul 16, 2023
Isobug:
Miscreants everywhere
Lol. Shey you dey wind me ni. Remember y'all still force women to drink the water used in washing their dead husbands.

2 Likes

Re: Ohu Or Osu? by ResidentSnitch(f): 9:24am On Jul 16, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Ibos/Igbos were never great for any good thing, except only great in cannibalism.
By "you", I suppose you refer to the Igbos, right?
If so, any proof of your assertion?
Go ahead, research and present it here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Really Believe That Tinubu Can Be Removed? / Tinubu To Share 3000 CNG Smart Buses To 36 And Federal Capital / ‘Labour Threatens To Resume Strike, Insists On Demands’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.