Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,994 members, 7,848,998 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu (12336 Views)

FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For / How South East Lost Out In $93b Foreign Investments / N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by omoluka: 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by tafat: 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2023
You can imagine how much the east us losing because of one nonsense sit at home, who's benefiting and who's losing. lipsrsealed
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by OmekaguGCFR1: 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2023
favor914:
Well I am not surprised, no be today, una no get respect for elders.

Same reason Ojukwu refused to listen to the advice of the great Nnamdi Azikiwe, before starting a war, that he eventually ran away, when he saw the fire that he was seeking.
shameless girl your mate don marry, after trolling obi and obidients for months no obi to troll na to troll Igbos remain shameless evening newspaper
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by flokii: 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2023
Fake statistics.. where SE wan see 4trillion?

How much did South East generate in 5yrs prior to sit at home?

1 Like

Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2023
SonofLothbrok:
Coming from the mouth of a politician trying to secure his position.
We are coming for you all.

All one Nigeria and political collaborators must vacate Biafran land or be face elimination.

Those red cap thieves called Ohanaeze Ndigbo will not escape our punishment.

We are coming. This is just sit at home and you are all complaining.

We will soon shift gear. Every saboteurs in our land must be eliminated.

@Seun, @nlfpm
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2023
mekleelex200:
STFU this mad men that thought they know all, when fire was still young non of these technocrats and politicians did anything to quench the fire, now the are thinking about the money lost. What about lives lost?
The earlier we quench the fire the better for us.

It makes me cry that the peace loving East is now a death zone, and I feel the government is sponsoring this cannage in South East because is only when one politician is affected that they act their abracadabra.
How can you tell me you have ur people at heart but you cannot do anything to save them.

I miss you NwaAmaikpe, anywhere you are I am missing your philosophy, I so much belong to ur school of thought. If any one can link me with him via email or LinkedIn I will be the happiest man.

Rubbish...

Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Ever8090: 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2023
SonofLothbrok:

All one Nigeria and political collaborators must vacate Biafran land or be face elimination.

last last, d gear you guys will shift will still end up at killing your own people so no big deal
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Bluntemperor: 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2023
donbachi:
How did you get that figure?

People should just stop disturbing us on this 'Sit at Home' thing,for we all know how we can stop it!
How can Finland of 5-Millions People ( just add Shomolu and Bariga Population)- if not more than Finland self!
Declare the whole People there Persona Non Grater- for Finland and Ekpa!
They ( Finland must produce Ekpa) to the Federal Govt, otherwise,no business!
Why should a Man hides himself in Europe and be causing and given the East an unworkable ( with his Footsoldiers) while he stays there with his Family, enjoying life,while tormenting the Eastern People- that is unfair!
Close the Finland Embassy and bundle them out of Africa- for supporting Terrorism,which they themselves cannot take!
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Squirrel1(m): 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2023
SonofLothbrok:

kanu is begging the zoo to be released and you are hear chest beating like an e rat grin grin
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

What has that changed? Your economy and security is drowning and you talking about Isese?

What has Isese changed?

Mind your region and let others mind theirs

Isn't that what your poeple having be preaching?
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
Squirrel1:
kanu is begging the zoo to be released and you are hear chest beating like an e rat grin grin

And how is that your concern if he's release or not?
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by UnabashedIPOB: 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2023
If the governors of the southeast claim that they have lost over 4 trillion Naira due to sit-at-home, the question then becomes, "What happened to the trillions of Naira that they were generating before the sit-at-home came into effect?" What did they do with the money? Did a python swallow them? There are ONLY two possibilities: 1. The governors are lying between their teeth, or 2. They are stealing the money. Which one of the two is it? So, if the governors are stealing the money, which we all know is the more likely possibility, then they have NO audacity to talk about the economy of their states being destroyed. They should rather say that their individual money tree is being destroyed. It's quite obvious that their citizens are NOT benefiting from the revenue that's being generated otherwise how else can one explain the destitute nature of their state's infrastructure? The roads are horrible sites to behold, no hospitals, the schools are like pig farms, no clean water, no viable policy to support and promote small businesses, and no security for the life and property of their citizens. So, now, how can anyone believe that these governors are genuinely working for the interest of their citizens when there's no difference between their lives before the sit-at-home and now? It's about time that people start using their heads and asking questions when the issue of sit-at-home is being discussed and debated. Citizens should learn not to fall for the narratives put forth by these politicians and their media houses' acolytes.
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by seeme2(f): 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2023
Shebi na 4, e never reach 10 Trillion. When you are ready the crisis will stop.
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by HBB1(m): 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
[quote author=pachigo001 post=124453958][/quote]

While the Yorubas had a Kingdom that extended into Benin Republic and Togo.

Your ancestors were dancing naked in the Jungle.

...with nothing to show for the so called Igbo bravery
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by HBB1(m): 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
Abemy:
Lack of trust in our government and her institutions, and vested interest by some prominent Igbos and non Igbos is what is encouraging the continuous insecurity in the south Eastern Nigeria.

As a non Igbo man, residing in different parts of Igbo land in the past thirteen years for now. I can tell you that, lack of trust is a serious issue here. The locals know these boys (unknown gunmen) by names, if they feel free with you, just pretend to be in support, they will devulg ample details to you.

But the fear of how such informations could be handled by the authority, insincerety by the government and security agencies, etc make the locals to keep the information to themselves.

Many people who escaped from these unknown gunmen camps across the south Eastern region, do recognize these people, when they see them roaming the street as normal civilias, but are helpless due government cum institutional faliure.

Politicians also have various vested interest in the crisis. The few gullibly brainwashed ones are cawords and would have been easily tammed.

80% Igbos are no longer in support of this madness as they never see things turning this way when they initially supported this course.

If not for vested interest, solution to this problem is not to hard to find.

When it started, you people cheered them on and insulted every voice of reason.

You cooked the meal, you should enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by pachigo001(m): 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
HBB1:

While the Yorubas had a Kingdom that extended into Benin Republic and Togo.

Your ancestors were dancing naked in the Jungle.

...with nothing to show for the so called Igbo bravery
you mean the yorubas Fulani herdsmen is chasing out from there land and they are going to refugee camp in bene republic grin grin
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by juman(m): 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
Solution is more stringent lockdown like four days in a week to teach nigerians bitter lessons.
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by juman(m): 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ipob criminals should use opportunity of having new president and turn new leaf.
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Squirrel1(m): 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2023
Efisimilala:

And how is that your concern if he's release or not?
it not my concern if he's "leased" grin just pointing out a concrete n baseless chest beating grin

N if the DSS comes for him n the 19 ignorant folks that liked the trash he posted, he'll also beg on both knees. Now, Bleep off!
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by HBB1(m): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2023
pachigo001:
you mean the yorubas Fulani herdsmen is chasing out from there land and they are going to refugee camp in bene republic grin grin

Well...

It seems you don't know any History, but I want to believe you are educated.

I repeat while your ancestors were dancing Naked, the Yorubas had a structured government.

They had Kings, a parliament, Generals and an army.

The same army extended the borders of the empire beyond present day Nigeria into parts of Benin republic and Togo.

A Tribe of cowards can never do that.

Moreso, it was the same Yorubas that stopped the incursion of the Fulani Jihadists in the 1800s.

If I may ask, what has the 'famed' Igbo bravery done for you?

The South West is the safest region in the country whilst your men cannot every walk freely without being molested.

I am sure another bus-load has fled to the South-West in the past week.

1 Like

Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
Squirrel1:
it not my concern if he's "leased" grin just pointing out a concrete n baseless chest beating grin

N if the DSS comes for him n the 19 ignorant folks that liked the trash he posted, he'll also beg on both knees. Now, Bleep off! And I pray the DSS arrest me soonest for my treasonous speech.

Don't worry you will be cooling off in DSS facility soon.
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by maivd: 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2023
Emperormartin:

Then stop giving a Bleep about it brother!!! I cannot call you names even if you call me the whole wack names you know because I wasn't raised in such a way...

But tomorrow we're going to relax in front of our DStv placing others from our customers to arrive on Tuesday.

Our girlfriends and wives aren't complaining because we still put food on their table.

The only complainant is our brothers from the western region.

All the same, happy Sunday brother

Ben Kalu that is screaming is not from the west, nobody in the west is raising dust because of what is happening in your enclave,don't bring the news to the public and we won't discuss it....Remember Ben Kalu is not from thr west.

1 Like

Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Calitoscassius(m): 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2023
This is just the beginning, All these Mr Kanu's sabotuers are now coming outta the woodwork.. grin

Simon Ekpa is God.
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Rumundele(m): 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
SonofLothbrok:

Are you sure this is the best approach to the problem?
Your brothers shop is demolished in other parts of the state they cannot come back home to set up business because you chase them away with sit at home threats making them slaves in another man's land.
Think about this o i feel for the igbos, the fight within is more than the fight out there. I am not an igbo but i have friends from SE. There is no way you can extinguish fire by adding fuel. Me na beg i de beg o.
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by optionalY09: 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2023
Fake people
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Slurity(m): 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2023
pdppower:
If you igbo leaders cannot fight against it and stop the idiot hiding in Finland to command Nigeria, then no outsider will do it for you
They don't need to deal with the guy in Finland but the idiots listening to him in Nigeria.
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by greatestdestiny: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2023
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1448445/south-east-lost-n4trn-2-years-sit-home-order-deputy-speaker-ben-kalu/

Once the FG rules them out of FAAC, you will see that all these nonsense will stop. You cannot be sharing in anything as long as you sir your ass down!
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by Melonsmasher: 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2023
Lost to who in particular?
Re: South-East Lost N4trn In 2 Years To Sit-At-Home Order - Deputy Speaker, Ben Kalu by CoolAmbience(m): 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2023
kalufelix:
What exactly are you ranting about? the deputy speaker should allow the poor sit at home to breath...nobody ask am how much dey loss..

Who be this?

Go beat the Deputy Speaker for making a comment na....since he has to take permission from you before he speaks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reps At War With Sports Minister Over 2016 Budget Spending / N4.5tr Budget Deficit May Trigger Fresh Recession - Zainab Ahmed, Minister Warns / Femi Adesina Blames Nigerians For Nigeria’s Poor Rating On Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.