Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Let Pres. Bola Tinubu Ban The Importation Of All Kinds Of Clothes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Pres. Bola Tinubu Ban The Importation Of All Kinds Of Clothes (418 Views)

Bwala To President Tinubu: Ban Use Of Dollars For Local And International Trade / Pres, Bola Tinubu's Biggest Fan Complains / Twitter Ban: The Position Of House Of Representatives - Femi Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Pres. Bola Tinubu Ban The Importation Of All Kinds Of Clothes by 4words: 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
I will be posting this here like I did on Instagram

I don't know who needs to hear or see this, but please if you are close to Pres. Bola Tinubu my able president. Kindly tell him to ban the importation of

1. All kind of Clothes (allow importation of textile for the main time) ..

2. Shoes .....

If we can not produce the clothes we wear, let us all go naked. The benefit is that;

1. We will create massive employment for our youth in the fashion industry.

2. We will save on forex.

3. We will get FDI from foreign investor into the fashion and garment industry

4. We will revive the textile industry

5. It will reduce agitation as many household would most like have a tailor benefiting from this ban.

6. Government will be fulfilling one of her promises of getting the masses employed.

7. Due to the possibility of exporting to neighbouring African countries, Naira would strengthens against the dollar. .... and many more.

Please let's treat this as a matter of urgency.

Lastly I will only also appeal that the government should establish garment trade zones in all the over 700 local government areas with large garment factories for interested Nigerians to learn and use the facility to sew before imposing the ban.

I wish the Mods would help push this to front page so get people's option on this. If we plan to save this country, this is one easy way to get started. There is more to it I can't really type everything here.

God bless Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ πŸ™ πŸ™Œ ❀

1 Like

Re: Let Pres. Bola Tinubu Ban The Importation Of All Kinds Of Clothes by LikeAking: 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2023
Good idea..

Our main problem is looting of public funds...

Not manufacturing..

1 Like

Re: Let Pres. Bola Tinubu Ban The Importation Of All Kinds Of Clothes by WhiteNRed: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
grin
Re: Let Pres. Bola Tinubu Ban The Importation Of All Kinds Of Clothes by fourboys: 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
People dey ooo
Re: Let Pres. Bola Tinubu Ban The Importation Of All Kinds Of Clothes by Kenneth4u205(m): 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
Very good suggestion.he should also legalise white powder in Nigeria. So that I will develop South west

1 Like

Re: Let Pres. Bola Tinubu Ban The Importation Of All Kinds Of Clothes by Jnkay: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2023
4words:
I will be posting this here like I did on Instagram

I don't know who needs to hear or see this, but please if you are close to Pres. Bola Tinubu my able president. Kindly tell him to ban the importation of

1. All kind of Clothes (allow importation of textile for the main time) ..

2. Shoes .....

If we can not produce the clothes we wear, let us all go naked. The benefit is that;

1. We will create massive employment for our youth in the fashion industry.

2. We will save on forex.

3. We will get FDI from foreign investor into the fashion and garment industry

4. We will revive the textile industry

5. It will reduce agitation as many household would most like have a tailor benefiting from this ban.

6. Government will be fulfilling one of her promises of getting the masses employed.

7. Due to the possibility of exporting to neighbouring African countries, Naira would strengthens against the dollar. .... and many more.

Please let's treat this as a matter of urgency.

I wish the Mods would help push this to front page so get people's option on this. If we plan to save this country, this is one easy way to get started. There is more to it I can't really type everything here.

God bless Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ πŸ™ πŸ™Œ ❀

How manu food security strategies has the government provided since they stopped importation of rice and other food stuffs? How many people has the government employed into agricultural sectors? How many factories has the government built that produces clothes, shoes, belt etc. APC government is not ready for all these, so closing importation of clothes will affect poor Nigerians that feed via selling of Ok closes, etc. How many refineries did the government built before removing fuel subsidy? Fuel price would have been less than N500 per litre if the government had enough fuel refineries in this country. Agborians should not starve and kill poor Nigerians with their useless quick without wisdom rules.
Re: Let Pres. Bola Tinubu Ban The Importation Of All Kinds Of Clothes by flokii: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2023
You want Okrika billionaires to suffer stroke.. their own niche is bale opening.

On a serious note, we need to revive our textiles industry by shutting our doors to cloth importation. The older generation of Nigerians are damn too careless to have allowed everything fold up.
Re: Let Pres. Bola Tinubu Ban The Importation Of All Kinds Of Clothes by SemperFid: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
This fool... what aim and objective u ean achieve when people go naked pls?
Re: Let Pres. Bola Tinubu Ban The Importation Of All Kinds Of Clothes by 4words: 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2023
LikeAking:
Good idea..

Our main problem is looting of public funds...

Not manufacturing..

I am more concerned with what will get our youth both male and female engage and employed rather than looting, someone else should worry about that.

Let's take one demon at a time.

This idea will go a long way to help take alot of people off the street and off crime. Think about it, an idle mind is the devil's workshop
Re: Let Pres. Bola Tinubu Ban The Importation Of All Kinds Of Clothes by 4words: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
Jnkay:

How manu food security strategies has the government provided since they stopped importation of rice and other food stuffs? How many people has the government employed into agricultural sectors? How many factories has the government built that produces clothes, shoes, belt etc. APC government is not ready for all these, so closing importation of clothes will affect poor Nigerians that feed via selling of Ok closes, etc. How many refineries did the government built before removing fuel subsidy? Fuel price would have been less than N500 per litre if the government had enough fuel refineries in this country. Agborians should not starve and kill poor Nigerians with their useless quick without wisdom rules.

The 3 main hierarchy of human need is food, cloth and shelter. Food has a direct impact of survival and banning importation with local alternative is not a wise decision, people die of hunger but nobody will die of unclothedness when you could simply tie wrapper if you are too lazy to sew yours.

Government has no business in business rather making an enabling environment for businesses to trive.

Those selling second hand clothing should start selling made in Nigeria clothes. The will make sales.

Trust me ones there is a ban on the importation of all kind of Clothes, people will start encouraging their children to learn tailoring because it will become Lucrative to know how to sew. Nigeria has the population and man power.

Lastly I will only also appeal that the government should establish garment trade zones with large garment factories before imposing the ban.
Re: Let Pres. Bola Tinubu Ban The Importation Of All Kinds Of Clothes by 4words: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
SemperFid:
This fool... what aim and objective u ean achieve when people go naked pls?

I felt the urge to insult you back but, I had to restrain myself because I am certain you are speaking out of fear of the unknown.

Well, I have listed what is intended to be achieved.

We all want a better country but not ready to pay the price.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Character Commission Chair Exposed At Reps Panel By Delta Commissioner / Tinubu The African Puppet Doing The Master Bidding / Senate To President Tinubu: β€œwar Is Off The Table For Niger Republic”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.