Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,494 members, 7,836,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (290829 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (276) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
Hello

When you get to the section specifically for refusals you will see it

Please use that section to address the refusal not the additional information section

Cheers
quote author=pruby post=125482935]

Okay thank you. I am yet to see that column though maybe because I haven't gone past the normal reg. I am yet to pay their IHS and visa fee (I can't pick a bio date yet) cos I am yet to get their passport. [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by fablyn1010: 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
Globalshaper:
Thanks a lot!

And you wouldn’t be needing a transit visa for Turkish Airline, right?

Not at all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by fablyn1010: 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
Sumboobisesan:
Turkish airline. It will have a layover at Turkiye. Some of the airline that have up to 2 layovers usually require transit visa. Even some with a layover at times too do require! Check through before booking as transit visa required will be stated most times.

I’m traveling with Turkish airlines on 15th of September 02am flight via Cotonou who else is going on the same date let’s link up
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by EPEAKS: 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
I am coming to Edinburgh next week. Did you get what you were looking for?
Shaffy001:
Please to anyone who arrived in Edinburgh on Saturday through Qatar Airways and yet to get all is luggage should Dm
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by MENofIRON(m): 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
Good afternoon gurus in the house
My 2 dependants and I have appointments with TLS Ikeja on Monday next week.
Due to declining in payment of IHS for my second child which I successfully paid today, she has been booked for an appointment on Tuesday the following day after ours.

I paid for Flexi for all of us

Will they allow her to do the biometric together with us on Monday?

@duchess @Cashmadam
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Emmanuel2907: 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2023
Thewritingnerd:
Oh is he the one with the POS business ?

Hi, i have done my biometrics one week before. Now i got email from decision making authorities

Please provide the following documents:

Official, verifiable documents to demonstrate what you have been doing since your graduation in 2014.

This should be in English or a certified translation and for example be in the form of: Payslips / employment letters with contact details on them / bank statements with regular salary being deposited / employment contracts / further education certificates and should not just be a CV.

Have anyone received this type of mail. Please tell me how to proceed further! Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Emmanuel2907: 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

As a POS operator i assume you were self employed, what documents did you register with? whose POS equipment did you use and what paperwork did you do to start that business?

Cheers

Hi, i have done my biometrics one week before. Now i got email from decision making authorities

Official, verifiable documents to demonstrate what you have been doing since your graduation in 2015.

This should be in English or a certified translation and for example be in the form of: Payslips / employment letters with contact details on them / bank statements with regular salary being deposited / employment contracts / further education certificates and should not just be a CV.

Have anyone received this type of mail. Please tell me how to proceed further!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Shaffy001: 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2023
EPEAKS:
I am coming to Edinburgh next week. Did you get what you were looking for?

Not yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Shaffy001: 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2023
Please..to those who ukvi Made mistake on their visa in one way or the other..after the passport was re-submitted for correction,does tls mail for collection or we just have to go there and check.
It's been 5days my dependent submitted without any collections mail.

Thanks as you responded correctly
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Nathan89: 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
Good day house

Please I’m not sure how to process this… the timeline seems super fast…

So my daughter went for her biometrics appointment on Monday at TLS Ikeja (standard processing)

I woke up this morning to TLS’ passport collection notification…

No decision mail from UKVI just yet…

This was her second application btw…
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by pruby: 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Please use that section to address the refusal not the additional information section

Okay. Thank you. I will look out for it

Cheers

Okay thank you. I am yet to see that column though maybe because I haven't gone past the normal reg. I am yet to pay their IHS and visa fee (I can't pick a bio date yet) cos I am yet to get their passport.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by pruby: 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nathan89:
Good day house

Please I’m not sure how to process this… the timeline seems super fast…

So my daughter went for her biometrics appointment on Monday at TLS Ikeja (standard processing)

I woke up this morning to TLS’ passport collection notification…

What was the reason for her doing another one?

No decision mail from UKVI just yet…

This was her second application btw…

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
Hello

Yes but you might pay addition cost for walk in service

Cheers
MENofIRON:
Due to declining in payment of IHS for my second child which I successfully paid today, she has been booked for an appointment on Tuesday the following day after ours.

@duchess @Cashmadam

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2023
Hello

I thinks it’s self explanatory

What have you been doing since 2015

If you were employed either as full time,part time or contract provide your employment letter

If self employed provide evidence of company registration and tax clearance

Cheers
Emmanuel2907:

Official, verifiable documents to demonstrate what you have been doing since your graduation in 2015.

Have anyone received this type of mail. Please tell me how to proceed further!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
Hello

You will get an email when your passport is ready for collection after the error is corrected

Chase up with UKVI if you haven’t got an update by next week Friday

Cheers
Shaffy001:
Please..to those who ukvi Made mistake on their visa in one way or the other..after the passport was re-submitted for correction,does tls mail for collection or we just have to go there and check.
It's been 5days my dependent submitted without any collections mail.

Thanks as you responded correctly
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by tertwilson: 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
Cashmadam:

Ok, then send what you have and explain what is missing
I have sent all the requested documents and today they asked me to send my tb test and I have done that just some minute ago and my school resumption is September 4
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by tertwilson: 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

If you were employed either as full time,part time or contract provide your employment letter

If self employed provide evidence of company registration and tax I have a friend the same thing happen to him he was approved visa after he summits his payslip and employment letter
Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by tertwilson: 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

If self employed provide evidence of company registration and tax clearance
My friend had a similar experience where he was granted a visa after submitting his payslip and employment letter.
Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by milliki: 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
Visa Alert! Visa Alert!

Biometrics: August 19
Received at DMC August 21
Moved to VAC August 31
No interview
No NSF mail.
Standard.

It ended in praise. May God grant all the heart wishes of everyone on this group. Duchess God bless you! Many thanks to all the gurus on the house.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Gracious11111: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
Please all, will I be needing a transit visa to pass through Cairo? I will be staying in the airport for about 13 hours.

Please see attached, the flight details

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by jay123000: 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
milliki:
Visa Alert! Visa Alert!

Moved to VAC August 31
No interview
No NSF mail.
Standard.

It ended in praise. May God grant all the heart wishes of everyone on this group. Duchess God bless you! Many thanks to all the gurus on the house.

Congratulations...is it single application or Family application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by jay123000: 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
Gracious11111:
Please all, will I be needing a transit visa to pass through Cairo? I will be staying in the airport for about 13 hours.

Please see attached, the flight details

No Transit....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ants(m): 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
MENofIRON:

@duchess @Cashmadam

I believe with Flexi you can go anytime for your biometrics so she can go with you on Monday

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Thewritingnerd(f): 5:49pm On Aug 31, 2023
Congratulationsss! 🎉 Can’t wait for mine too 😩, we did Bio the same day
milliki:
Visa Alert! Visa Alert!

Moved to VAC August 31
No interview
No NSF mail.
Standard.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Olasco001: 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
milliki:
Visa Alert! Visa Alert!

Moved to VAC August 31
No interview
No NSF mail.
Standard.

Wow congratulations 🎉🎊🎈🍾 prepare time pack your things 👋
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Adebiyifunmi: 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2023
Hello gurus in the house…My husband and I did our biometric on August 23rd,He is the main applicant,He has gotten his own visa today but mine is still at DMC according to the tracker…Has anyone experienced this cos I’m scared
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Olasco001: 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2023
Thewritingnerd:
Congratulationsss! 🎉 Can’t wait for mine too 😩, we did Bio the same day

Honestly you total read my mind I did biometric on 25th priority I can’t wait I wish myself congratulations in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by iamademola(m): 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2023
fablyn1010:

I’m traveling with Turkish airlines on 15th of September 02am flight via Cotonou who else is going on the same date let’s link up

Pls drop your email let me email you. I’m thinking of taking this step but I need more information
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Gracious11111: 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
Thank you

jay123000:

No Transit....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Newlymarried: 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
milliki:
Visa Alert! Visa Alert!

Moved to VAC August 31
No interview
No NSF mail.
Standard.

Bro, please did you receive any email from UKVI or was it only TLS for pickup ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by iamademola(m): 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
fablyn1010:

Not at all

How were you able to confirm this please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by fastseo: 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Cheers

Okay thank you. I am yet to see that column though maybe because I haven't gone past the normal reg. I am yet to pay their IHS and visa fee (I can't pick a bio date yet) cos I am yet to get their passport.

I just discovered that I made a mistake in filling my dependant date of birth.
her date is 20/6/1999.
i filled 20/5/1999.
i have not paid ihs or visa fees but i can't edit the information again.

what do you suggest I do please

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (276) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam

Viewing this topic: tensazangetsu20(m), SpongeBobSP, Prigozhin, zinfly and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.