Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 - Travel (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 (280228 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Osasle: 6:48am On Sep 02, 2023
ojide25:
Any one going to Robert Godos university RGU Aberdeen that I will can share room with? Edakun

People who are actually going to ROBERT GORDON UNIVERSITY may believe you are referring to a different university.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by niyoposh: 6:54am On Sep 02, 2023
I tap into this anointing.
Mikeshina247:
VISA ALERT!!!!

Standard Application

CAS 17th of July
POF (ripe) : 21st of August
Visa Application submitted on 22nd of August
Bio 26th of August
Transferred to DMC: 28th of August
Received by DMC: 28th of August
Transferred to VAC: 31st of August
Received by to VAC: 31st of August
Collection Mail: 31st of August
Collected on 31st of August

Thanks to everyone for sharing their experiences.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by samflex(m): 6:57am On Sep 02, 2023
Is it true you have to complete the 50% deposit to be able to carry out online enrolment? I made 3500 payment for the deposit initially, I should be traveling 11th of September while registration is on the 18th. School is uni sunderland, anyone that has done their enrolment should please help me confirm this and if there's a group for Nigerian students on social media traveling this September kindly let me know as I'd like to join.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by samflex(m): 7:00am On Sep 02, 2023
The amount used for POF should till be there or you just have to print statement up to date?

duchess90:
Hello
POE experiences differ

Ensure you have copies of the documents you submitted for your visa application and your up to date bank statement

You could be asked questions from course of study to accommodation

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by wane01(m): 7:06am On Sep 02, 2023
VISA ALERT!!!

Good news everyone!!!

Application: 24th Standard
Biometrics: 26th TLS Ikeja
DMC: 28th
VAC: Sept 1st
BRP Mail: Sept 2nd

Thank you to everyone providing information here through answers to questions. The silent readers appreciate you people a WHOLE LOT!!

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by ojide25: 7:12am On Sep 02, 2023
Osasle:

People who are actually going to ROBERT GORDON UNIVERSITY may believe you are referring to a different university.
Thanks,I mean RGU Robert Godos university Aberdeen Scotland that need room mate.Edakun
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Helperboss: 7:17am On Sep 02, 2023
Any cheap hotel in ikeja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by pruby: 7:26am On Sep 02, 2023
fastseo:

I just discovered that I made a mistake in filling my dependant date of birth.
her date is 20/6/1999.
i filled 20/5/1999.
i have not paid ihs or visa fees but i can't edit the information again.

what do you suggest I do please

Just do another application. If you’re yet to pay then you’re safe.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by pruby: 7:28am On Sep 02, 2023
Help please!!!

I’m yet to get my kids passports after refusal mail since Thursday. It’s still in DMC. No collection mail from TLS. I can not reapply without their passports. What do I do ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Scot2324(m): 7:30am On Sep 02, 2023
I tap into this blessing.
May Allah make it easy for everyone.

wane01:
VISA ALERT!!!

Good news everyone!!!

Application: 24th Standard
Biometrics: 26th TLS Ikeja
DMC: 28th
VAC: Sept 1st
BRP Mail: Sept 2nd

Thank you to everyone providing information here through answers to questions. The silent readers appreciate you people a WHOLE LOT!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by fastseo: 8:11am On Sep 02, 2023
pruby:

Just do another application. If you’re yet to pay then you’re safe.

well you can not do another application without paying.

you can only pay before saying the withdraw button.
and you wait for another 3 weeks or one month.

I just attached a cover letter explaining i' details and also birth certificate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by miidae(f): 8:19am On Sep 02, 2023
Otuegbe:
same thing, I received.
I explained to them that my kids will not be traveling with me for now, hence, their application was not processed.
Then, I attached my original visa application form.
Send to the email they provided.
After 3 days my passport was moved to vac
Visa is Out thank you, I received my passport yesterday
🙏🏽
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by borios: 8:25am On Sep 02, 2023
Good morning duchess and all the gurus here,

My husband was asked to do sputum test after iom claimed his cxr was abnormal. It is 10weeks and no result from iom. It is too late to get booking at another approved clinic.

What to do please??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Olasco001: 8:34am On Sep 02, 2023
Help please!!! @Gurus in the house

Biometric Aug 25th Priority
i didn’t see anything yet since on Tuesday the status is Received by DMC even Standard application that did biometric on 26th have getting their Visa

Edakun Egbami 😭I’m seriously 😒 confuses I pull this with everything that’s I have pls help me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Soft2020: 8:42am On Sep 02, 2023
How did you go about the "rent" receipt you submitted because it's only my name showing on the receipt.
adorablesyl:
GOD DID IT!!! VISA ALERT!!!!
No nsf, no interview

Visa application - 16th Aug
Biometrics (MA and Dependant) - 22nd August (Both Standard)
Transferred to DMC for both- 23rd of August
Received by DMC - 23rd of August
Transferred to VAC (both) - 31st of August
Received by VAC (both) - 31st of August
Collection Mail (both) - 31st of August
BRP mail - 1st Sept
Decision was made on 28th

Documents Submitted by MA;

Passport data page
TB Test
Statement of Account
Waec Certificate
CAS
BSC Certificate
NYSC Certificate
Work Reference Letter
Promotion letter
Office ID card
Random work pictures in a single pdf doc
Affidavit of Change of name
Marriage Certificate
Marriage pictures in a single pdf doc
Consent letter for Husband to use POF
Rent Receipt

Documents Submitted by Dependant;
Passport data page
TB Test
Statement of Account
Marriage certificate
Marriage pictures in a single pdf doc
Consent letter from wife for POF
Rent Receipt that has both our names and address

I am a silent reader and I learned a whole lot from this page. This page guided me so much that I felt like I knew more agents sef. Thank you guys for all that you do for pple here by answering their questions. I might not have asked any o but I learned from your responses. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2023
Hello

Both

If you have used some funds to pay more tuition or accommodation then have the evidence with you

Cheers
samflex:
The amount used for POF should till be there or you just have to print statement up to date?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 8:55am On Sep 02, 2023
Hello

Your question is unclear

Cheers
omoluka:
Good morning people, please, must call log show mobile network operator name ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 8:57am On Sep 02, 2023
Hello

Are your sponsors covering your maintenance in your COS?

Cheers
anita1996:
Hi guys good evening
Please I need an urgent answer to this question 🙏
How much is supposed to be in the POF for a work visa ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by duchess90(f): 8:59am On Sep 02, 2023
Hello

Send an email to IOM regarding this so they give you an update on the result

If you choose to go to a different centre please let them know you have been to IOM

Cheers quote author=borios post=125521504]Good morning duchess and all the gurus here,

My husband was asked to do sputum test after iom claimed his cxr was abnormal. It is 10weeks and no result from iom. It is too late to get booking at another approved clinic.

What to do please??[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Don0109: 9:11am On Sep 02, 2023
Congratulations 🎊

Which school are you going to and how many days POF did you submit since you didn't get cas until 20th of August?

Portex:
Visa Alert!!!

I thank God for this. I started this whole journey in June, though I already have my documents ready by then. It has been a stressful journey. I wrote an emergency English test because of discrepancies in my WAEC result; mistakes in my names and date of birth, my school arranged for a test and I passed.
Then my POF matured on July 27 but I waited for CAS till August 20. Thank God for everything.

Biometrics: 24th August (priority)
Moved to DMC 24th August
Received at DMC 25th August
Moved to VAC 1st Sept
Received at VAC 1st Sept
Received BRP mail as successful 1st Sept at almost midnight

Documents:
POF from FirstBank
I added reference letter from them.
2 Work refs from where I worked
I graduated since 2016,
NYSC cert.
IOM TB cert
Recommendation from Uni
BSC cert and transcripts
Passport page
CAS
Note: I updated my current address with Firstbank so that it shows on my POF, and also I used the FirstBank branch closer to me so their stamp shows I it’s within where I live. I don’t know if it helped but just sharing it to help those with fear of using FirstBank.
Thanks everyone who have been here sharing and helping out. @Duchess and co, God bless you all.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Star721: 9:12am On Sep 02, 2023
Please who has used Kenya Airways. Please I need review
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Portex: 9:16am On Sep 02, 2023
Olasco001:
Help please!!! @Gurus in the house

Biometric Aug 25th Priority
i didn’t see anything yet since on Tuesday the status is Received by DMC even Standard application that did biometric on 26th have getting their Visa

Edakun Egbami 😭I’m seriously 😒 confuses I pull this with everything that’s I have pls help me
You don’t believe that it will be out on Monday? Monday will make it the 5th working day. Relax!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Portex: 9:18am On Sep 02, 2023
Don0109:
Congratulations 🎊

Which school are you going to and how many days POF did you submit since you didn't get cas until 20th of August?

Thanks, I’m going to Ulster. And I just printed a new one from 24 July to 21 August. I submitted my application on August 21.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by mzbeecouture: 9:28am On Sep 02, 2023
samflex:
Is it true you have to complete the 50% deposit to be able to carry out online enrolment? I made 3500 payment for the deposit initially, I should be traveling 11th of September while registration is on the 18th. School is uni sunderland, anyone that has done their enrolment should please help me confirm this and if there's a group for Nigerian students on social media traveling this September kindly let me know as I'd like to join.

There’s university of Sunderland group on telegram…. Check them out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Vopimas42: 9:52am On Sep 02, 2023
1. How do a newly married get the required documents in both names for dependant visa application?

N/B: Relationship is super genuine (8years)

MA currently in UK, Fiancee in Nigeria and wedding is scheduled for November

2. Even with necessary permission from sch, is it still okay for the wedding to hold during term time or moved to December break if it will impact re-entry or dependant's visa application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Don0109: 9:54am On Sep 02, 2023
So it means the day you pay ihs and visa fee is the official submission date and not when you go for biometrics and you have to print statement of account counting 28 days before that ihs and visa fee payment day??

My pof matured since 22nd of August but because I didn't get my dollar card on time, I had to wait till 31st of August to pay the ihs and visa fee. My biometric is on Wednesday 6th Sept, so what dates can I show on my account statement? I've paid for the assisted service and I don't want to upload my documents myself.
Pls respond. Thank You.

Portex:
Thanks, I’m going to Ulster. And I just printed a new one from 24 July to 21 August. I submitted my application on August 21.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by samflex(m): 10:04am On Sep 02, 2023
Wow! The school and ukvi has this information why do one need to go through this again? Thanks for the info.

duchess90:
Hello

Both

If you have used some funds to pay more tuition or accommodation then have the evidence with you

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Don0109: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2023
Good day everyone. Please read and advice. 👇

Pof Matured since 22nd of August.
I paid ihs and visa fee on 31st of August.
My biometric is scheduled for Wed 6th Sept and I have chosen the assisted upload service.
My questions are:

1. From what date to what date should I print my account statement? I intend to show minimum of 30-31 days.
Someone said I should count 30 days before my biometric date, is this right or should it be 30 days before I paid visa fee and ihs?

2. Place of work is a school but its not showing "Active Status" on CAC website. Can I still use the reference and employment letters or I should look for another place of work which is ACTIVE?

3. Marriage certificate is showing my occupation as a teacher. Though my wife is not going with me for now but do I still need to upload the certificate to prove my tie here in Nigeria?

4. If the suggestion in question (2) is to get another company,  the position/role might  contradict that of "teaching" in question (3). Does this matter or not?

Please gurus in the house, help! @duchess90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Temitoppe(m): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2023
Anyone knows how one can get a shared flat/apartment (for couple) in Dundee, Kirkcaldy or St Andrews environs.
many thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Scot2324(m): 10:44am On Sep 02, 2023
Good morning gurus in the house.

Please, I've a situation. I've seen NYSC certificate as part of documents submitted by applicants.

The date of birth I have on my NYSC certificate is different from the one I have on my credentials.

Is it a must to upload the NYSC certificate for visa application?

If yes, should I upload it like that?

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by Portex: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2023
Print from 8 August - 5 Sept or 9 Aug to 6 Sept

Use the reference since that’s where you work

Don0109:
Good day everyone. Please read and advice. 👇

Pof Matured since 22nd of August.
I paid ihs and visa fee on 31st of August.
My biometric is scheduled for Wed 6th Sept and I have chosen the assisted upload service.
My questions are:

1. From what date to what date should I print my account statement? I intend to show minimum of 30-31 days.
Someone said I should count 30 days before my biometric date, is this right or should it be 30 days before I paid visa fee and ihs?

2. Place of work is a school but its not showing "Active Status" on CAC website. Can I still use the reference and employment letters or I should look for another place of work which is ACTIVE?

3. Marriage certificate is showing my occupation as a teacher. Though my wife is not going with me for now but do I still need to upload the certificate to prove my tie here in Nigeria?

4. If the suggestion in question (2) is to get another company,  the position/role might  contradict that of "teaching" in question (3). Does this matter or not?

Please gurus in the house, help! @duchess90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 by bali233: 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2023
Anyone in need of temporary accommodation in Liverpool can send a WhatsApp message on +447733752097. Location is 3mins walk to the bus stop and 5mins walk to the train station.

It’s a double furnished room ideal for a single person or couple without kids. Price is £25 per day (negotiable if staying longer).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (270) (Reply)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.