Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,637 members, 7,840,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) (4048 Views)

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) / Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 6:49am On Jul 17, 2023
Here is a hilarious wedding invitation notice where the man plans changing the bride but doesn't want the stress of printing new cards and explaining to his invited guests on what transpired.

The niggar already had plan B incase the daughter of eve disappoint, guys be guided and learn.

This is hilarious but creative and innovative too.

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) by Kudman: 6:51am On Jul 17, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) by Candidlady: 6:52am On Jul 17, 2023
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) by Amuluonyenaego: 6:53am On Jul 17, 2023
Bhat guy grin already had option A and B incase of any fuk up.

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) by usecondom(m): 6:57am On Jul 17, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:58am On Jul 17, 2023
grin
When your alternatives are plenty, you won't allow anyone to be fooling you about

9 Likes

Re: Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) by CJStarz: 7:01am On Jul 17, 2023
Who ever shares wedding invitations four months ahead?

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) by seniorgozman(m): 7:02am On Jul 17, 2023
Most people don’t go through invitation
Re: Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) by Caramia2020(m): 7:08am On Jul 17, 2023
Guy man, so he has been spreading his net in case of any disappointment. Insincerity is from both gender.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) by MuslimIgbo: 7:10am On Jul 17, 2023
BEAUTIFUL!

This is the way it should go cool
BROTHERHOOD IS PROUD OF YOU.

It's possible he found out that Alice:

- Is a whórë with bodycount figure greater than her age

- Has done abortions before

- Has dated married men before

- Has a child out of wedlock or has been married before

OR AT LEAST, ALICE CHEATED ON HIM DURING THEIR COURTSHIP.

IN THIS ERA, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR EVERY SANE MAN TO DO A THOROUGH INVESTIGATION ON THE PAST OF THEIR GIRL BEFORE PUTTING A RING ON HER. THE EVIL SOME OF THIS GIRL HAS DONE IN THE PAST CAN CAUSE WORLD WAR 3.

NEVER TRUST A BÎTÇH FOR WHAT SHE SAYS, ESPECIALLY IF SHE'S NOT A VIRGIN.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) by Boogyman557: 7:16am On Jul 17, 2023
xv
Re: Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:16am On Jul 17, 2023
That's what I'm talking about ...

Akonuche

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) by Chepos1(m): 7:17am On Jul 17, 2023
grin
Re: Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) by Skyfornia(m): 7:22am On Jul 17, 2023
Might be the same lady...just a change of name.
Re: Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) by samsegs(m): 8:05am On Jul 17, 2023
No time....
Re: Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) by libertyfather(m): 8:11am On Jul 17, 2023
Ruth don reason bobo, science or correct confam f*ck
Re: Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) by Belteshazzar1: 8:18am On Jul 17, 2023
Ahhh the wisdom solomon carry dey for em head.... Imagine one man dey service 700 baby mamas
Re: Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) by simplepee(f): 9:08am On Jul 17, 2023
Marraige is now a joke to them. Rushing in and out. It is well.
Re: Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) by WeirdAlien: 9:22am On Jul 17, 2023
You guys don't understand simple things.
Alice changed her name to Ruth after baptism during marriage counselling.
Re: Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) by Adewale1603(m): 10:22am On Jul 17, 2023
This is what we call backup plan. It's good to have backup

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) by fourboys: 10:37am On Jul 17, 2023
grin grin
Re: Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) by Kevineleven(m): 10:40am On Jul 17, 2023
Husband: Good morning honey, I called this meeting to inform you officially, that my new wife will be joining us in a couple of days.

Wife: what!

Husband: please choose your next words carefully for anything you say next, might be used against you in sending to your father's House.

Wife: You are joking right?

Husband: why would I joke about such a thing, do you know me to be a joker?

Wife (tears in eyes): how could you do this to me, how long has this been going on?

Husband: for over two years

Wife: oh my God, I have been a fool to think that you are different.

Husband: Yes you are a fool especially today.

Wife: wait what do you mean by especially today?

Husband: Because today is 1st of April, you are an April fool.

Wife ( laughs in the midst of tears): oh my God, you almost gave me a heart attack.

Hugs
Husband: I love you Darling

The end.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) by Mahone05: 10:49am On Jul 17, 2023
smiley smiley
Re: Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 11:06am On Jul 17, 2023
Kevineleven:
Husband: Good morning honey, I called this meeting to inform you officially, that my new wife will be joining us in a couple of days.

Wife: what!

Husband: please choose your next words carefully for anything you say next, might be used against you in sending to your father's House.

Wife: You are joking right?

Husband: why would I joke about such a thing, do you know me to be a joker?

Wife (tears in eyes): how could you do this to me, how long has this been going on?

Husband: for over two years

Wife: oh my God, I have been a fool to think that you are different.

Husband: Yes you are a fool especially today.

Wife: wait what do you mean by especially today?

Husband: Because today is 1st of April, you are an April fool.

Wife ( laughs in the midst of tears): oh my God, you almost gave me a heart attack.

Hugs
Husband: I love you Darling

The end.

Re: Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) by OndoRaph(m): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2023
Trully hillarious

Re: Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) by MyExpression(m): 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2023
WeirdAlien:
You guys don't understand simple things.
Alice changed her name to Ruth after baptism during marriage counselling.

Alice is a Biblical name...she can't change from Alice to Ruth
Re: Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) by Treasure17(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2023
grin grin grin
If na me too , I will erase Alice and put Ruth. Ruth any day anytime
Re: Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) by Lawly: 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2023
MuslimIgbo:
BEAUTIFUL!

This is the way it should go cool
BROTHERHOOD IS PROUD OF YOU.

It's possible he found out that Alice:

- Is a whórë with bodycount figure greater than her age

- Has done abortions before

- Has dated married men before

- Has a child out of wedlock or has been married before

OR AT LEAST, ALICE CHEATED ON HIM DURING THEIR COURTSHIP.

IN THIS ERA, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR EVERY SANE MAN TO DO A THOROUGH INVESTIGATION ON THE PAST OF THEIR GIRL BEFORE PUTTING A RING ON HER. THE EVIL SOME OF THIS GIRL HAS DONE IN THE PAST CAN CAUSE WORLD WAR 3.

NEVER TRUST A BÎTÇH FOR WHAT SHE SAYS, ESPECIALLY IF SHE'S NOT A VIRGIN.

So much bile against our ladies. Please also tell us what men are capable of doing which obviously are far worst than girls do. All those people that do all what you listed by girls, are they not men? Please free our ladies. You are one of those that feel and behave like women are properties to be owned.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) by MuslimIgbo: 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2023
Lawly:

So much bile against our ladies. Please also tell us what men are capable of doing which obviously are far worst than girls do. All those people that do all what you listed by girls, are they not men? Please free our ladies. You are one of those that feel and behave like women are properties to be owned.
Which of the listed crimes are you guilty of?
Are you proud of yourself?
Do you deserve a good partner?
Re: Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) by Lawly: 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

Which of the listed crimes are you guilty of?
Are you proud of yourself?
Do you deserve a good partner?

Looking at ur moniker, I don't need to banter with someone who is confused for life
Re: Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) by MuslimIgbo: 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2023
Lawly:

Looking at ur moniker, I don't need to banter with someone who is confused for life
Hey wu
How has this answered the questions and the guilty conscience in your heart?
Re: Hilarious Wedding Invitation Notice......(photos) by Lawly: 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

Hey wu
How has this answered the questions and the guilty conscience in your heart?

Go and cure your confusion first before I answer you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nairaland Boys Always Antagonise The Girls? / She Codes??? / How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.