Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,826 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting (26819 Views)

Moment Senator Omisore Arrived But Was Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting / Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki / 2019: APC Loses Out In Zamfara, Amosun Shut Out Totally In Ogun, Amaechi Triumph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by LibertyRep: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
Whatever happens in their midst shouldn't be out concern.

All attention should be directed at those lawmakers who feel it's proper to spend #70b on them at this moment, aside from #30b for cars.

The party can implode for all I care.
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by 001Lagos: 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2023
APC of thieves
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by holuwhagbenga(m): 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2023
Once they hear 25% them heart must shake!!!
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by Slurity(m): 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2023
Racoon:
-Tinubu: Heroin-drug baron(forfeited $460,000).
-Shettima: BH terrorists apologist.
-Akpabio: 108B EFCC corruption guest.
-Gbajabiamila: Indictment in the US.
-Abdullahi Adamu: Former EFCC guest cleansed.
-Iyiola Omisore: A murder suspect cleansed too.

And many others. Then Nigeria thinks its deserves these set of fellas as leaders? Meanwhile, let the intra-palace coup continue. Waiting for the new power brokers that will emerge after the smoke clears.
The more you cry, the happy we are.
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by whippersnapper(m): 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2023
The can fight dirty for as long as i care.
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by ClearFlair: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
Wahala grin grin grin
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by Blaze14k: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2023
Racoon:
Abeg where is Helinues, Omenka, Seunmsg, , NgeneUkwenu them? Abeg this una house wey dey burn no concern una? Perhaps not IPOB topic yet.

Its non of there business cos tinubu is still d president. Even if the party is burning down they don't care
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by gigabyte13: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2023
Dem don do am
Strong thing
πŸ€ͺ😜πŸ€ͺ😜πŸ€ͺ😜
πŸ€ͺ😜😜😜😜πŸ€ͺ
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by danigbo(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2023
OMISORE ....the cat with nine lives !
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by Curious345: 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
Good one
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by id4sho(m): 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2023
Exmilitant:
Tinubu suppose dey careful o, make dem no hijack the party structure from him.
Wike is coming.....
Tinubu rugged pass wike

1 Like

Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by VicHots(f): 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2023
[quote author=Racoon post=124476375]-Tinubu: Heroin-drug baron(forfeited $460,000).
-Shettima: BH terrorists apologist.
-Akpabio: 108B EFCC corruption guest.
-Gbajabiamila: Indictment in the US.
-Abdullahi Adamu: Former EFCC guest cleansed.
-Iyiola Omisore: A murder suspect cleansed too.

And many others. Then Nigeria thinks its deserves these set of fellas as leaders? Meanwhile, let the intra-palace coup continue. Waiting for the new power brokers that will emerge after the smoke
Haa! I thought all wailers have gone with Buhari!
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by Felix6: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2023
chibrolex:
What about the deputy national chairman south-south?
ASARI DOKUBO CALLED IN SICK.
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2023
Let him run back to SDP
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by Tim1234567890(m): 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
He seems clueless, ought to have resigned immediately adamu did. But see now bringing shame to his humble self.
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by Exmilitant(m): 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
id4sho:

Tinubu rugged pass wike
no be now again.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2023
danigbo:
OMISORE ....the cat with nine lives !
Yinmu
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by Eraddray(m): 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2023
K
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by Bizibi(m): 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2023
Exmilitant:
Tinubu suppose dey careful o, make dem no hijack the party structure from him.
Wike is coming.....
it is tinubu that is behind it.

1 Like

Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by okorogodwin4(m): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2023
Animal kingdom
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by ObidenceNeckpre: 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
better than APGA or LP shocked shocked shocked shocked
merit455:
Evil party
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by juman(m): 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2023
Omisore and adamu will be given something else.
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by juman(m): 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2023
Adamu already cornered FCT minister to his side.
The minister is from his state.
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by juman(m): 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2023
An apc officer has talked many times that the party headquarter was stank.
They are trying to rebuild the party.
As tinubu is trying to rebuild the country.
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by ejimatic: 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2023
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by mrvitalis(m): 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Hmmmmmmm........
For those of us who supported Asiwaju 100% I'm not suprised he's acting this way,but I'm very suprised he's playing his hand this early as they say in poker.
Asiwaju is a leopard that will never change his skin colours. His style of leadership is very very predictable.
1)
I'm sure Asiwaju will work with not less 3 party chairman before the end of his tenure,his obsession with being in charge of the party structure will lead to regular change of leadership at the party level.
2)
I'm sure Asiwaju will bring in private tax collectors through the back door to increase revenue,that should happen within the next 12 months.
3)
I expect some kind of arrangement with the oil producing communities that will allow them have a % of their oil revenue,expect to see a lot of non state players e.g Asari,tompolo and other ex combatants being very visible in the next 4 years.
4)
Surely Asiwaju will go after his adversaries with the power of the state,I always wonder why El-Rufai feels he can be in the inner circle of power in Asiwaju regime,I'm definitely sure Alh Ganduje will feature more prominently than EL-Rufai.
Asiwaju has never liked men or women who are too ambitious, El-Rufai is the complete package of people He dreads, Intelligent and ambitious people.
Finally my advise to Asiwaju and his handlers,Lagos is not Nigeria,he should drop his vindictive nature and start being a statesman.
Going after your party men just 6 weeks into your tenure will end up starting fires he will end up battling throughout his 4 years.
God bless Asiwaju
God bless Nigeria
North game home 65% of his votes.... He should remember that... Going against Buhari is not such a smart move

All atiku needs is to declare he would do one term
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by lawani: 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Hmmmmmmm........
For those of us who supported Asiwaju 100% I'm not suprised he's acting this way,but I'm very suprised he's playing his hand this early as they say in poker.
Asiwaju is a leopard that will never change his skin colours. His style of leadership is very very predictable.
1)
I'm sure Asiwaju will work with not less 3 party chairman before the end of his tenure,his obsession with being in charge of the party structure will lead to regular change of leadership at the party level.
2)
I'm sure Asiwaju will bring in private tax collectors through the back door to increase revenue,that should happen within the next 12 months.
3)
I expect some kind of arrangement with the oil producing communities that will allow them have a % of their oil revenue,expect to see a lot of non state players e.g Asari,tompolo and other ex combatants being very visible in the next 4 years.
4)
Surely Asiwaju will go after his adversaries with the power of the state,I always wonder why El-Rufai feels he can be in the inner circle of power in Asiwaju regime,I'm definitely sure Alh Ganduje will feature more prominently than EL-Rufai.
Asiwaju has never liked men or women who are too ambitious, El-Rufai is the complete package of people He dreads, Intelligent and ambitious people.
Finally my advise to Asiwaju and his handlers,Lagos is not Nigeria,he should drop his vindictive nature and start being a statesman.
Going after your party men just 6 weeks into your tenure will end up starting fires he will end up battling throughout his 4 years.
God bless Asiwaju
God bless Nigeria

There is no avenue for the FG to raise more revenue than they already have and the only thing possible is for states and LG to raise their own revenue and be like Lagos state. Any state with five million people can raise one quarter of Lagos revenue, attract investors with venture capital and etc as Lagos is doing. Any state can do it but the FG can not be able to increase their revenue anymore
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by sukar886: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2023
Evil party
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by Unique9: 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2023
rest mr scammer
meogll:
Everyone is welcome to join my new Telegram group for a full comprehensive two days tutorial on Neteller and Binance Arbitrage where u will be able to make 10k from $100 due to increase in dollar rate. You just need two accounts. Either Neteller and Binance. So if u have any of these two accounts or u are ready to open any of the accounts u don't have, then chat me up so u can be added to the new group. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TWO DAYS TUTORIAL IS COMPLETELY FREE SO NOBODY SHOULD CHAT ME UP ASKING FOR THE PRICE COS I'M NOT CHARGING FOR WHAT I LEARNT FREE

Just chat me up directly on WhatsApp. Don't quote me with your contact I won't, My WhatsApp contact , click on my profile or my signature
Re: Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting by pacespot(m): 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2023
"Emergency meeting", yet the BATidiots are saying they are not worried by election petitions tribunal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Turns In Boko-Haram Son To JTF In Maiduguri / PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) / A President And His β€˜Tired’ Service Chiefs By Olalekan Adetayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.