Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Parasites Afloat: Men Who Live Off Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Parasites Afloat: Men Who Live Off Women (8593 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Help!!! How I Get Off Women From My Life. / 10 Things Guys Put In Their Dating Profiles That Turn Off Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parasites Afloat: Men Who Live Off Women by Priscila(f): 8:17am On Mar 04, 2006
As most of us would have found out many young women (single and below 30 years) are living in affluence and men tend to fall for them because of their fancy life in the name of love. Is it proper?
Re: Parasites Afloat: Men Who Live Off Women by Grizzly(m): 10:07am On Mar 04, 2006
It also goes vice-versa, so wats da big deal? angry
Re: Parasites Afloat: Men Who Live Off Women by beyonce1(f): 2:36am On Mar 05, 2006
A man is meant to be the provider, any man who spends his life living off women can never succeed naturally in life , it's ok for a woman to be financially dependent on her man or give some sort of support but if this is vice-versa then it's a curse, GOD also confirms this in Genesis, So "MEN", go out there, make money & provide for your lady if you want 100% respect/dignity from your lady , FULL STOP!!!.
Re: Parasites Afloat: Men Who Live Off Women by cabali(m): 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2006
thats not completely how it works so remember
Re: Parasites Afloat: Men Who Live Off Women by alj(m): 1:10am On Mar 06, 2006
beyonce1:

A man is meant to be the provider, any man who spends his life living off women can never succeed naturally in life , it's OK for a woman to be financially dependent on her man or give some sort of support but if this is vice-versa then it's a curse, GOD also confirms this in Genesis, So "MEN", go out there, make money & provide for your lady if you want 100% respect/dignity from your lady , FULL STOP!!!.

no way lady you just sound like a goldigga with a good excuse. can no one on the forum have a coversation with out quoting the bible where in the bible does it say" and God said to Adam make sure you can always buy your girl fine things and if you should fall on hard times do not expect her to help you out for she is just in this for an easy ride"

the girl i have started seeing earns more than me so does that make me against the bible.

have to go and ask to borrow some money bye.
Re: Parasites Afloat: Men Who Live Off Women by Grizzly(m): 1:23am On Mar 06, 2006
Said before i did, well said tho
Re: Parasites Afloat: Men Who Live Off Women by whitelexi(m): 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2006
So "MEN", go out there, make money & provide for your lady if you want 100% respect/dignity from your lady , FULL STOP!!!.

And what happens if all men decided not to work anymore Would there be no more marriages or no more respect from women, Love is all about sharing, all about living with the little u can save up, 'Love' to a Nigerian lady is all about comfort, wealth and enjoyment, if u dont have money, u dont deserve to love or be loved.
These are all reasons why the oyinbo peeps are wonderful, i know that the rich do not flaunt it, they buy small cars and even join the bus on many occasions. I was shocked some months ago when i was rushing into a bus and i was actually struggling with my landlord - a man that has over 12 houses in london rented out cool
Re: Parasites Afloat: Men Who Live Off Women by Rhodalyn(f): 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2006
Grizzly:

It also goes vice-versa, so wats da big deal? angry
no big deal at alllllll wink
Re: Parasites Afloat: Men Who Live Off Women by beyonce1(f): 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2006
the girl i have started seeing earns more than me so does that make me against the bible.
alj:

no way lady you just sound like a goldigga with a good excuse. can no one on the forum have a coversation with out quoting the bible where in the bible does it say" and God said to Adam make sure you can always buy your girl fine things and if you should fall on hard times do not expect her to help you out for she is just in this for an easy ride"

@alj ,  Waooooooooh , this world has turned upside down ! so it is now normal and well accepted 4 a woman 2 earn more that her man and sometimes be the BREADWINNER ! Deep inside of you, can you confess that u do not sometimes feel intimidated or feel a pang of complex when it dawns on u that your lady earns more than u do ?,  I am not saying that a lady should not give a support but for christ sake ! A 'MAN' should naturally be the HEAD not vice-versa ! I am not a Golddigga I am a fully hardworking lady who believes if i'm oppportuned to hit millions my man should be destined 4 billons and not sit at the COMFORT zone !
Re: Parasites Afloat: Men Who Live Off Women by nubian(m): 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2006
If there are female parasites - why cant there be male parasites,
Re: Parasites Afloat: Men Who Live Off Women by beyonce1(f): 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2006
nubian:

If there are female parasites - why can't there be male parasites,

@nubian, this exactly is what i'm refering to, Men have Historically sold their birth rights to ladies , it's man who has no pride and natuarally LAZY that 'll agree with u,
Re: Parasites Afloat: Men Who Live Off Women by Grizzly(m): 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2006
Dont be calling men no parasites!! angry If a young lady's got nuff money, and a young man decides to latch on to her, wuts wrong in that? i mean she's not going to live alone, is she?
Re: Parasites Afloat: Men Who Live Off Women by nubian(m): 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2006
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm - ive know lots of women with parasitic tendencies,women who just hunt for the right rich man to live off, girls who wait like a tiger about to ambush prey,just hoping some rich guy comes along , so they can  stick to him hard and take a jolly rich ride through life ,by marrying him.

ive seen women who are nothing but mercenaries, just available for the highest bidder , ive even seen women who will sieze the intitiative and chase a rich man real hard,

Soooooo why does it suddenly become a crime if a guy finds himself , some rich girl that wants to take care of him, ??

NB - i can never live like that, i thank God am a COMFORTABLE MAN - who provides for his family - just note that

but if a girl can decide to live off a man y cant a man live of a rich girl if his ego , isnt hurt, ??

i also cant stand parasite women and have no respect for them - u talk as if its right and ordained by God for women to parasite on men,

even the bible does not say a woman should be a liability and live of a man - both should contribute to the family income ,whith a man doing the lions share

but to insinuate that its ok for a lady to live of a guy - but an abormination for a guy to live of a lady is  not right
Re: Parasites Afloat: Men Who Live Off Women by beyonce1(f): 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2006
Grizzly:

Dont be calling men no parasites!! angry If a young lady's got nuff money, and a young man decides to latch on to her, wuts wrong in that? i mean she's not going to live alone, is she?

@grizzly, tell u what ? I repeat , I am not saying that it is right for a lady 2 be parasitic ! come to think of it, a man who falls a victim of this such a lady is either silly and blind , or doesn't mind cuz, he is either married and out there 4 fun or thinks he can buy luv, but the d topic is actually about men who lives off ladies, remember?
Re: Parasites Afloat: Men Who Live Off Women by alj(m): 11:40am On Mar 15, 2006
@ beyonce1- why are many Nigerian women so so so so obsessed with money? i am not intimidated by the new lady in my life earning more than i do, i am more intimidated by the fact that she is a university professor and the most beautiful woman i have ever seen ( she is half Nigerian)! the amount of money she earns is ridiculous i doubt i would ever match it. so do i think i will give up this amazing woman merely because she earns more than i or just enjoy being with a beautiful , intelligent , funny woman that never mensions money because its not an issue for her? i do not think so , i will stay just where i am.

money is not that important to me but i do realize that this is easy for me to say living in the UK and earning a good wage.

its a very old fashioned idea that a man just has to be a provider and thats enough. i TRULY believe that men and woman are equal, in every way, i know many will think this western nonsense but i really do a marriage has to be an equal partnership! grin
Re: Parasites Afloat: Men Who Live Off Women by 2cantango(f): 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2006
I think if the two people involved don't have a problem, then what's the fuss?
So what if only one of them is generating the finances into the home, coz wouldn't the other be busy keeping the home & kids in order? In that way both parties are benefitting. To each his own.
Re: Parasites Afloat: Men Who Live Off Women by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2006
@2C
Whats the name of that thread again?
I need to whoop his @$$
Re: Parasites Afloat: Men Who Live Off Women by cabali(m): 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2006
it isnt wrong! it is just understanding, she cant marry her money can she
Re: Parasites Afloat: Men Who Live Off Women by mamaput(f): 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2006
Am from the old school were the man pays.
But I fit myself to the pocket of the man.
If hes not well off fast food will do , if he can afford it we go somewere else.
I also know a man thats a miser , when we go out i wait till he has made his order so that i will not order something that costs more that his .
Am not a material girl and i don't expect a man to buy me shoe or gold or what ever.
But taking me out for a drink once in a while is must.
For something like the pill , he has to pay his part, I bring him the bill.
Re: Parasites Afloat: Men Who Live Off Women by Skidoc(m): 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2006
I'm not a parasite. I'm comfortable on my own. But sorry, I can't marry a poor ass girl. I want an equally financially comfortable girl and oh I've got one anyway.tongue
Re: Parasites Afloat: Men Who Live Off Women by mustafar1: 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2006
wouldnt want females paying for my meals and all. but when they insist or better still it threatens the relationship whether dating, talking, friends (with or without benefits) and all, i'll not hesitate to let her do the honors.
Re: Parasites Afloat: Men Who Live Off Women by idiot(m): 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2006
Women Who live off Men - Wives. . .
Re: Parasites Afloat: Men Who Live Off Women by ekitikete(m): 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2006
It is an aberration and against societal norm of good practise for a man to be dependent on his woman for his needs especially  in our neck of the wood.  But,  it is not uncommon to find scores of men doing that.  So in the final analysis, the moral imperative should be left to the woman to ponder over.
Re: Parasites Afloat: Men Who Live Off Women by beyonce1(f): 2:44am On Mar 19, 2006
ekitikete:

It is an aberration and against societal norm of good practise for a man to be dependent on his woman for his needs especially in our neck of the wood. But, it is not uncommon to find scores of men doing that. So in the final analysis, the moral imperative should be left to the woman to ponder over.

Meaning ??, Vocab plenty grin grin grin !!!
Re: Parasites Afloat: Men Who Live Off Women by idiotboop(f): 5:08am On Mar 19, 2006
All parasites are BAD angry

parasites feed-off right? angry
parasites don't give back right? angry
parasites are self serving? angry

Nah, i don't like parasites. Man or woman, ladies don't use excuses that the man is the provider, yes provider in a long , labored stable relationship, maybe. embarassed

Provider in a broader sense, like being the rock, the strength, the protector etc, lets not put all this financial burden on men and expect to be treated equally at the same time, ladies make your minds up, you want to be independent women but with the added bonus of sucking the man dry. wink

Men parasites i dislike too , same goes for this kind of blood sucker. Where is your dignity is what i say. embarassed

But then again some people deserve the relationships they have because you can always walk away, now if a woman cant see that she is been lived off , and she hates it, then how many times does one have to be dropped on the head as a child to realize that there is a problem.

Then we have the sugar daddy/mummy arrangement, here i would say both parties know the score, so they are both a unique kind of parasite right? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Females Handle Breakups Better Than Males / I Need Help!!! Masturbation Is Killing Me!!! / How Long Should A Normal Sex Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.