Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Why Do Some Mothers-In-law Always Maltreat Their Daughters-In-laws? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Mothers-In-law Always Maltreat Their Daughters-In-laws? (16211 Views)

What My In-Laws Served Me (photo) / Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel / Why Do Some People Maltreat Their Househelps? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Mothers-In-law Always Maltreat Their Daughters-In-laws? by Rossikk(m): 2:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
Jenifa_: mother-in-laws are particularly wicked to daughter-in-laws. rather than son-in-laws.
so it might really be jealousy.

the woman have raised this boy with all the love in the world and lived their entire life for him. and all of a sudden some random woman is taking him away from her. It can be psychologically tough for the mother-in-law to bear.

most women on here agreeing with OP (including OP herself) will most likely end up becoming "wicked mother-in-laws" too. it's a natural thing in females.

Load of rubbish. Raised which ''boy''? He is a MAN. He is no longer the ''boy'' you ''raised''. Women need to get this basic fact into their thick skulls.
Re: Why Do Some Mothers-In-law Always Maltreat Their Daughters-In-laws? by skimpychick(f): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
Wat happens in situation wia d mil decides to go diabolic. She did it to her 1st sons wife,frustrated her,delayed dem from having a child for 8yrs so dt she can be getting moni from d son n finally made her leave. Mil told me dt her pastor told her dt d 1st sons wife is a python dt she cant bear children. D lady went outside got preggy for anoda guy n left. Mil now faced me. Can u imagine dt becos dey r old pple, dey ll need to lie to me n hubby abt their health in oda to get moni from us. Im just married fo 1yr 6mnths n no mata how had i tried to please her she ll still not be pleased. I use to be close like calling her every oda day but now i cant even remember d last time i called her. Im leaving God to judge them o. A lot of things. My mother does not disturb my bros wives. Her own is buy her jewelries n she ll be happy.God ll help us.
Re: Why Do Some Mothers-In-law Always Maltreat Their Daughters-In-laws? by Bandofhope: 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
[quote author=blank]i love my MIL.you must be a vry gd daugther in law and am sure ur MIL uis vry proud of you. keep the love growing,
Re: Why Do Some Mothers-In-law Always Maltreat Their Daughters-In-laws? by mgbeketoto: 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2013
Because they ALL MGBEKES MARRIED TO OKONGWUS!!!
If the shoe fits!
A repetitive CYCLE of DOMESTIC VIOLENCE!
The only way the BATTERED-MGBEKE MILS can vent their suppressed frustrations!
LOCAL THINGS BREED LOCAL THINGS!

Simple! kiss
Re: Why Do Some Mothers-In-law Always Maltreat Their Daughters-In-laws? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
mgbeketoto: Because they ALL MGBEKES MARRIED TO OKONGWUS!!!
If the shoe fits!
A repetitive CYCLE of DOMESTIC VIOLENCE!
The only way the BATTERED-MGBEKE MILS can vent their suppressed frustrations!
LOCAL THINGS BREED LOCAL THINGS!

Simple! kiss
gbam.always on point :*
Re: Why Do Some Mothers-In-law Always Maltreat Their Daughters-In-laws? by ofufra: 4:56am On Apr 19, 2015
when mother in laws fight with their daughter in law the husband is the problem.he has refused to be the refree and show equal luv
Re: Why Do Some Mothers-In-law Always Maltreat Their Daughters-In-laws? by Monicasque(f): 10:32am On Apr 19, 2015
If she wants to be rude or treat u bad let her. Will u die if u just keepo quet and humble yourself? De thing i wud rather do, is to be prayerful so dat no evil spirits come in to my home. Rude humans i can tolerate, evil spirits, NOoooo i cant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Couple Delivers White Baby / Family Rejects Old Naira Notes As Bride Price In Niger / Can One Love A Particular Child More Than Other Children In The Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.