Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1479101 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2023
Eeghe:
There is no Coldstone in this “city”
Sweet lawd
🤐

Are you by any chance in Benin "city" grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:50am On Aug 26, 2023
Smoothgio:

They should better focus on praying for him to redeem his taskunle title cus the guy isn't doing great in that aspect so far

Don't mind them!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:51am On Aug 26, 2023
Sanqa:

Neo narrated a story of her following him to the toilet at an event, and then she tried to do the nasty. HE REJECTED HER grin
Do virgins do that?

It's finished! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:53am On Aug 26, 2023
Pere is plotting with t baj again.

Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 11:53am On Aug 26, 2023
mediocre:

Are you by any chance in Benin "city" grin

Benin that Kada seems to be their biggest outdoor recreation... it should be better now I think.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 26, 2023
Dsimmer:

Lol.

Baye go reach everyone grin
😲 thanks for not giving us epistle on this one 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 11:56am On Aug 26, 2023
Sanqa:

Neo narrated a story of her following him to the toilet at an event, and then she tried to do the nasty. HE REJECTED HER grin
Do virgins do that?

I knew her being a virgin was she “trolling”... Her attitude says otherwise, I know my fellow “virgins” when I see them.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CrystalTiger(m): 11:56am On Aug 26, 2023
Ceec dn cast Doyin tire 😕😕..Venita say Doyin is mischievous..

Seems Doyin is really a bad fellow, Ceec, Venita and Ike conversation about Doyin is just disturbing..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 11:56am On Aug 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Prince and Omashola are the only ones that are relevant.
Kim and Lucy are useless!

Omashola has zero storyline going for him on the show

prince is all love and light ..so boring

Lucy has mellowed down and dosent look like she wants fights at least for now

Only Kim has a storyline going for her stringing pere and cross like she did with Jeff and omashola in Pepperdem

She also looks like she's ready for violence, she's already had a small clash with mercy in a game and another with Lucy

She also acts like she's the most beautiful in the house (which she is) and all men should do her bidding

If anything Kim is the most interesting of all the new housemates and the only one with potential to give us a good show

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:58am On Aug 26, 2023
firJ:
Imagine since yesterday, I’ve been reading Pekim, borekim, pebore.
Just because no woman wants the failed nurse, Una just wan push the ship by fire.

We were not informed earlier now we see clearly that it is jealousy all along, they want what Adekunle has by every means.

Kabieyesi, I hope you don’t hold back and enjoy yourself to the maximum, trust me a they want same treatment for their faves.
Nothing concern you concern peace at all ...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Don't be too sure. Prince looks like he has taken an oath of celibacy. I don't get how someone looks like a gigolo but is too disciplined. I don't think i have the moral willpower to resist a woman like Lilo or Tolani with the perfect boobs or Wathoni with the cute face and cute round bum and now Alex with that perfect figure.

Lilo wasn't with Prince on the show na but with Eric. Lol. It was even Prince and others such as Brighto, Laycon, Kidd etc that were being surprised because Lilo shipping with Eric was so quick like a flash. Prince was saying he and Lilo were the first to bond on the show which was true because Lilo was the fourth housemate that came in after Ozo, Prince and Vee. Ozo even tried bonding with her on the show too but she was moving towards Eric since Eric bed was beside hers. Besides, Eric didn't let her alone too. That was why Lilo said Eric took advantage of the fact that she liked him. Eric came to ship or probably likes women. Lol. It was eating food and women for Eric because as soon Lilo left, he was cuddling with another girl 😅
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
Fiyin007:
smiley

Why will Dey use khayslay for 5mins on Friday and not use him for the Saturday night party.

Khayslay is a very good Dj. Better than many Djs they have brought so far.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2023
garfield1:
Ceec and Ike discussing about ade and venita..

Ike says seeing them together is so annoying.(correct guy).
Ceec said she likes their ship but they are isolating themselves from the viewers and the viewers don't like that.she recalled her ship with tobi in the first weeks and how it made people dislike them.
It seems ceec and doyin have fallen out.ceec said doyin has been carrying face for her and she too has returned the energy and cancelled her.
But how?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
tooexclusive:

Benin that Kada seems to be their biggest outdoor recreation... it should be better now I think.

Dead place fr
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
Doyin doesn't realize she is the dirtiest and laziest girl in the house.. Thanks to Kim for saying the obvious

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
garfield1:
Ceec and Ike discussing about ade and venita..

Ike says seeing them together is so annoying.(correct guy).
Ceec said she likes their ship but they are isolating themselves from the viewers and the viewers don't like that.she recalled her ship with tobi in the first weeks and how it made people dislike them.
It seems ceec and doyin have fallen out.ceec said doyin has been carrying face for her and she too has returned the energy and cancelled her.

This CeeC is like me....

No matter how cool we are,once I sense any negative vibe or aura from u, I return same without thinking twice.... grin

Action and reaction are equal and opposite....

No time for asslicking...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
A lot of drama to look forward to. There's Neo and Tolani ,then there's Pere planning something.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
jenifer007:

Gist lover still talked about it this year and that was how I got to know

Gistlover even said Alex got pregnant for Ay and Alex terminated it cos wahala too much

I won't be surprised if she terminated it because she also terminated the first pregnancy when she was 16 years.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
Godoverevery:
Pere is plotting with t baj again.

Lol

What are they plotting again Not watching

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
Doyin rest

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2023
Why doyin breast kan get stretch marks like ds nah.

🤮
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
Doyin just remixed what Neo said. He didn't say he likes Tbaj so much
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2023
Sanqa:
A lot of drama to look forward to. There's Neo and Tolani ,then there's Pere planning something.

What is Pere planning

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2023
fitzmayowa:

What are they plotting again Not watching

He want tolani to always pull up anywhere he is sitting during conversation.

He told t baj he want to show her were the treasures are in the house.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ceec about doyin; she was having a problem with baye on Thursday and I was high and I was helping her deal with it oh with my highness
Ike: yes that was the day their friendship ended,she said she won’t talk to her again for the rest of the season
Ceec: so I don’t understand why she woke up the next day carrying face,I heard her telling someone I am carrying face when she literally walked past me twice,u know me I like to return favour I returned it immediately she is doing all this because she knows I always answer her
Ike; she needs conversations she loves it
Ceec: I don’t care oh,I’m selfish now I run away from trouble have u noticed it?
Ike : you try though

Kwa kea kwa kwa
So Doyin couldn’t hold a relationship for a week and they said Illebaye’s the problem?
Lmao!
She wanted Cece to deal with Illebaye for her but Cece jump am pass,e come dey pain am!
Lmao!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
fitzmayowa:

What is Pere planning
It's not clear, you know the way he talks. He has changed strategy but he cannot tell Tolani yet. There is information he is still collecting, it may affect Tolani but he is there for her.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
mediocre:

She can never ever learn.

Mind your business is one lesson they failed to teach her while growing up.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
mediocre:

The girl is foolish, she added a lot of new yearns to what she told Tbaj
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2023
CrystalTiger:
Ceec dn cast Doyin tire 😕😕..Venita say Doyin is mischievous..

Seems Doyin is really a bad fellow, Ceec, Venita and Ike conversation about Doyin is just disturbing..
Illebaye’s been vindicated!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
tooexclusive:

Theres Kilimanjaro there too
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:27pm On Aug 26, 2023
Godoverevery:
Cee C oooooo

Doyin dan die for that house.
Cece is doing well!
Let her continue to expose that cretin called Doyin!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
Sanqa:

Do virgins do that?
She’s a Gen Z baddie virgin!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.