Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1479943 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2023
Dsimmer:

She's not a virgin. She told Whitemoney at the beginning that she ain't one. Someone that lied to Doyin about the Kidd situation .
She’s it the reason why you lost your virginity under the table!
Rest!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2023
Doyin watching Kim and ilebaye laying her bed.

Doyin go dey boil inside.........Lmaoooo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hohenheim(m): 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2023
Multichoice really fuçked themselves in the àss by bringing in that therapist, now most of the housemates have settled their beef.

This week was really boring

Who the hell asked for peace sef

They better pray another matter start after tonight's party

Rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2023
Godoverevery:
Kim called doyin a dirty girl......lol
Nice one kim!!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
Hohenheim:
Multichoice really fuçked themselves in the àss by bringing in that therapist, now most of the housemates have settled their beef.

Rubbish
man of vawulence .. Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
scondy:

Someone had to say this....entertainment...entertainment...wetin soma , Pere, Kidd dey take entertain
The kiddrica thing was what helped kidds game then.The antagonism of Whitemoney helped Pere.But they don't have that now and don't really have any game.I believe they are down the pecking order with regards to voting.Somas ship with Angel is helping him a bit,but not that much

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
Sanqa:

grin I've been protecting Baye because of Giel (my friend I'm sorry the gloves are off grin). Anyone attacking Alex about men yet supporting Baye should check themselves. Baye? Please. That one is hungry for any man. From Whitemoney to Neo to Kiddwaya to Cross and now Prince. The funny thing is that none of them want her. Must be her smelly mouth grin
Never seen a 21yr old as thirsty as that drunkard.
She’s still better then your mgbeke Alex who looks like someone whose kpekus smells like Ogiri and iru combined!
Rest!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
Godoverevery:
Mr and Mrs Smith on my screen.

Fine boy and Fine girl.

Matured ship.............no drama ......no doing too much.

Just chilling and enjoying each other.
Toy boy or boy toy for Madam Venita

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:

She’s still better then your mgbeke Alex who looks like someone whose kpekus smells like Ogiri and iru combined!
Rest!
What you said is all Baye. I have not seen or heard of any guy rejecting Alex or chasing her from his bed grin
That's how you know who is smelly

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
Sanqa:

Neo narrated a story of her following him to the toilet at an event, and then she tried to do the nasty. HE REJECTED HER grin
Do virgins do that?
No dey always believe the Neo guy.He tries to make it sound like all the girls want him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
Why do I feel like soma is making this story up angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
Illebaye’s heart is as pure as clean water,that’s why I love her more and more each day!
Here’s Tolani asking her about Doyin and she said there’s no beef between them but she wants some space.
If it was Doyin,she would have lambasted Illebaye but see my baby girl talking about Doyin with 0 hatred in her heart!
https:///symply_kim/status/1695398219939750377?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2023
This gist Ike is giving cee-c is funny asf.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
So pere dey show doyin hin dick yesterday night for bathroom.....nawa oooo

Nah Ike dey drop the gist ooo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2023
Godoverevery:
So pere dey show doyin hin dick yesterdaynight......nawa oooo

Nah Ike dey drop the gist ooo
Venita no cap sha. Old man wey no dey respect him age.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
Ike is crazy grin grin grin grin

Man said he is not a dark horse
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
ItisHi:
Venita no cap sha. Old man wey no dey respect him age.

That why doyin insult him anyhow.

At his age......am disappointed honestly.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
The way things are going, Doyin should just take voluntary exit. The whole house is against her.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
TheEnforcer:
No dey always believe the Neo guy.He tries to make it sound like all the girls want him.
Then who should we believe? Baye that claims to be a virgin?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
Godoverevery:

That why doyin insult him anyhow.

At his age......am disappointed honestly.
imagine 40yrs old man going around showing every girl his dick. Shameless!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
Sanqa:
The way things are going, Doyin should just take voluntary exit. The whole house is against her.

She's been found out

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
TheEnforcer:
The kiddrica thing was what helped kidds game then.The antagonism of Whitemoney helped Pere.But they don't have that now and don't really have any game.I believe they are down the pecking order with regards to voting.Somas ship with Angel is helping him a bit,but not that much
Nonsense!! Kidd was top 6 with his WDG alone even with Erica in the lineup!!
The thing is that Kidd said he didn't need the money and the team relaxed! They didn't put as much energy voting him like they did in lockdown!!
He still gets more engagements that most of the guys on the show even after moving past the kiddrica shit so obviously u are capping!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
Froshloaded:
Ike is crazy grin grin grin grin

Man said he is not a dark horse

Ike was referring to pere.

Doyin called pere my black horse after he showed her his dick.

Doyin said ladies like things that put them in the hospital after seeing pere dick.

Nah Ike drop the gist.

He is actually feeling for doyin cos she has no one again............No relationship,situationship, friendship

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lovecars501(m): 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2023
Sanqa:

Then who should we believe? Baye that claims to be a virgin?
How do you know for sure that she isn't?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lovecars501(m): 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
Hohenheim:

Rubbish
Omoh😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
Godoverevery:

Ike was referring to pere.

Doyin called pere my dark horse after he showed her his dick.

Doyin said ladies like things that put them in the hospital after seeing pere dick.

Nah Ike drop the gist.

He is actually feeling for doyin cos she has no one again............No relationship,situationship, friendship
I get, thats what makes it funny. I am happy this is happening to Doyin, she should learn how to mind her business.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
@Eeghe, I misinterpreted something about Cross.

He did not like Kim in "that" sense. She iss just his longtime friend that was in a new space, and he was hanging with her so she could get comfortable.

This Biggie's house go just dey make small interactions look much more significant than they actually are.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know. Also, I was going through one thread where they were asking for the craziest BBN clips and some Kiddrica clips made the list, let me know if you want the clips. The thread was really nice, and someone mentioned how LockDown had the best clips, and they were not fighting clips, unlike with other seasons. Just brought to fore, how good the cameramen were for that season, because they were able to spin talking points, by showing us related scenes.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
I like how no one is saying CeeC is gossiping with Ike.

Let's not forget to imbibe same energy when its Doyin having the same conversation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
Altrarecords:

Kim is obsessed with looking good and loves to be praised for her beauty, the way she acts you can tell she knows she's beautiful and likes all the attention it gives her

She's definitely not the type to let herself look bad after childbirth

This statement though. Every fine human know they are beautiful, the mgbekes are also self aware, reason why Doyin almost cried when Biggie declared a make up free for the HOH task. Mirror is always there for reminder.. well some go about carrying inner beauty that we can’t see sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
Soma and angel......what a waste of HOH privilege lounge.

Soma go dan regret tire............. which can ship be ds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
mediocre:

She's been found out
Period!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
Seunomobo:

This CeeC is like me....

No matter how cool we are,once I sense any negative vibe or aura from u, I return same without thinking twice.... grin

Action and reaction are equal and opposite....

No time for asslicking...

I like that part of her.she believes in the reciprocal principle,an eye for an eye.very real and blunt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.