Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1541821 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
Jessewizy:
Foolish WM shut up. Nigga feeling like he’s gonna win the show.
I tire o,A whole Agba bottomite...🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
Later Cross will start crying IIebaye manipulated him......cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
safarigirl:

Pere go read am, no stress us.

Na dyslexia we get, but we still use am win Head of House, some people cannot relate grin

Wait ohhhhh is Cross the head of house ?

Waohhh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
Illabaye is getting annoying. She thinks we r voting her cos of man. She is with cross now. I wish I can flog her from that TV
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Pepperdem messed up, they should have stuck together to take out everyone, but they didn't do that....
Frodd eviction scattered Pepperdem together with Ike not hear and there and Seyi unwarranted blurt out

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
Amya:
They never put themselves up though and they're 10+ othr HMs ready and eager to put them up.

What did Venita do last week again
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
Giel:

Cross even wanted to take the 4 of them to finale even though angel said she wants whitemoney to leave but cross said no.

Your cross that refused to pick any woman for bff
God will judge him angry

LMAO

You wan make him Madam vex for him from house?

Glad he took his boys O

Pere and Neo were already sure picks, no questions asked

Adekunle picked him in Week 1 and he owed him for that

WhiteMoney na him SYE guy, plus, he dey cook and will consider Cross' peculiar taste in meals.

Everybody wins. Nobody get time for women and their wahala, make dem no come use foundation and eyelash glue dey scatter toilet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2023
Jay16:
Frodd eviction scattered Pepperdem together with Ike not hear and there and Seyi unwarranted blurt out

Venita's shift in loyalty was the first thing that scattered Pepper Dem, they just went downhill after that.

Na why e no good make your guy fall in love.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2023
It’s the lies for me from Angel. I hope this Parrot does its work regarding the letter at least.

I hate pretenders and liars.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2023
Jen96:
Illabaye is getting annoying. She thinks we r voting her cos of man. She is with cross now. I wish I can flog her from that TV

Well you can't trust that gal o, remember she kiss Cross then do what she liked.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Heloooooo…

I’m an Ibo girl from Ikwuano in Abia state..
My dialect name is Ezionyinye..
I’m Adekunle’s biggest fan here.
Make una no dey cap nonsense abeg..

I’m a waffarian and I’m not supporting Pere over Adekunle

Abeg leave those confused people

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2023
Ilebaye na criminal sha....🤣🤣🤣see as she just mind bleep okpo cross..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kamalgod(m): 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2023
Cross just swore on his very alive mother’s grave 😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
Biggie o

Run am for us… put everybody up for eviction

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Heloooooo…

Imagine someone who is a medical doctor making such an idiotic comment.

I never knew she is this senseless.......she just lost all the respect I have for her.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
Jen96:
Lol…let her have fangrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
Twoclans:

Wait ohhhhh is Cross the head of house ?

Waohhh

Yes O

Head of House is Cross. Cross is Head of House

Week 9 sure for us

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
carammel:

I support this with a big white fowl..

grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
IIebaye is being manipulated......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

Educated illiterate.........what a big shame.
That one has sense? She is a chronic tribalist who only support those housemates from her tribe.
These people are so shameless that they use emotional blackmail to want to paint other people bad using all sorts of tools to decampaign others especially those not from their tribe.
The same person claimed she will not vote for Ilebaye or Adekunle in the finals and do not want either to win.
Some us of know how these people behave here.
Bunch of nitwits!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
Munzy14:

I tire o,A whole Agba bottomite...🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Heloooooo…

Nne look at the last part of my post nah✋🏾
Your name is beautiful meanwhile
Abia State? Hmmmm
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kamalgod(m): 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
Fairdamsel:
Biggie o

Run am for us… put everybody up for eviction

Nah. The people who will leave are too obvious. No upsets, just business as usual.

I need Adekunle, WM, Mercy, Cee C and Ilebaye up.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Heloooooo…

Agreed, however, it doesn't negate what Geezeem and Eeghe are saying sha.
Some monikers here are notorious for supporting a certain housemate from the same extraction as them hence you will not blame those two for seeing it from a tribalist sense. Even some of his biggest supporters outside this forum are from the same extraction as him and did the same for Laycon. It doesn't mean that they are capping nonsense.
They usually find the strongest housemate from their extraction to support.

You are just an outlier and it's good to see that you are way more mature than that and don't base your support or bias. I am Igbo too from Abia state like you and I have never supported an Igbo housemate on this show. So yes there are people who are above that but truth be said a certain extraction is fond of doing Emilokan all the time and in everything they do and they have brought it into BBNaija too.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2023
Some people just don’t know how to act their age. I guess it’s immaturity. That’s why they will follow until they enter fire.

Aguwanyi:

Heloooooo…

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2023
safarigirl:

Venita's shift in loyalty was the first thing that scattered Pepper Dem, they just went downhill after that.

Never her fault sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
Cross is convincing Ilebaye to join the 5 boys concensus and nominate the MAC girls because they are strong
M: Mercedonia (Mercy)
A: Afghanistan (Alex)
C: Canada (Ceec).

We watch
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
Bigbrother put all of them up.....we cant loose Strong housemates while featherweights coast to the finals!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bluefilm: 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
YoungDaNaval:
Lmfao

You're a baaad boooy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
safarigirl:

Na that shift save her Yansh last week. Nice play

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by wunmi590(m): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
Amya:
Angel is trying to jam heads so she will escape nomination. She has gone to meet Adekunle again

She can't convince Adekunle, he already has who to nominate in his mind
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
Eeghe:
Whoosh
I was ready to sign out, but Cross my Heart, I saw that Cross won HoH and decided to continue.
I didn’t know just how much I love Doyin yhoo Jesu
Ya duwa
My Oregano♥️

The Show Spice
Left with a bang, my everything
Boy!

I didn’t even watch
I went to get drunk, lol

Now Cross's fate is sealed.
He'll be out next week 😁

(1) (2) (3) ... (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.